Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

byob is having a lot of posts lately, I can barely keep up with my usual byob time I have reserved on every schedule, what's going on

WHO loving KNOWS?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

byob is having a lot of posts lately, I can barely keep up with my usual byob time I have reserved on every schedule, what's going on

step aside grandpa this ain't ur daddy's byob

im sorry that was uncalled for

alnilam

ppost

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

HONESTLY MAN ONE OF THESE DAYS I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU YOU ARE ON MY 1000000TH LAST NERVE

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

HONESTLY MAN ONE OF THESE DAYS I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU YOU ARE ON MY 1000000TH LAST NERVE

SORRY GUYS MY KEYBOARD IS BROken nope got it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

bee eater posted:

when the sight is gone the other senses enhance: I can use a colon in a fun, quirky way now.

I can think of a few fun quirky ways to use a colon :smugperv:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bee eater posted:

i'm coming down now i achieved peak dilation in my third eye though it seems i had finally stopped posting, i truly just began posting in here *points to heart* and here *points to butt*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lost my old email

Goons Are Great posted:

it's byob time hurf de durf

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
also welcome back, Wet Nightmare; from whom a single post is greater than all of mine combined

Goons Are Gifts

You tried to ninja edit that fiction writing out, HP you loving monster, make a fiction writing thread right now!!

Goons Are Gifts

bee eater posted:

:colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

lost my old email posted:

it's byob time hurf de durf

nut

Hugh Malone posted:

also welcome back, Wet Nightmare; from whom a single post is greater than all of mine combined

also

Hugh Malone posted:

I can think of a few fun quirky ways to use a colon :smugperv:

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Goons Are Great posted:

i cast 'post-haste'

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

You tried to ninja edit that fiction writing out, HP you loving monster, make a fiction writing thread right now!!

no u, i'll post but you do it i can't find the new thread button on my computer because there is a throwing star stuck in the monitor

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

wet nightmare is a great poster and good

i would like to see wms post more as well because she is super funny

They Might Be

Olive! posted:

i cast 'post-haste'

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/CaptainBillyBas/status/1162472326056669191?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Olive! posted:

i cast 'post-haste'

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

One for byob, one for SA as a whole, one for backup emergency posting in the chat thread

vanisher

https://i.imgur.com/R8tpXRY.gifv

lost my old email

plague of cute

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

alnilam

ty manifisto

Manifisto

:duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

i like byob

vanisher

bee eater posted:

i like byob

thats how they get you

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

hell, same

Goons Are Gifts

byob is good but did you ever check out coupo--

Sorry a capybara stole my keyboard

Stoner Sloth

That looks a fair bit like mine but I used just celery, carrots and onions for veggies but then mixed in some slow roasted, seasoned tomatoes at the end of it and put like a bed of sweet potato mash in the bowls before pouring the delicious stew on top then served it with freshly made bread with pumpkin seeds and bit of parsley baked into it.

was really good food for a cold night! will definitely have to cook it again some time soon

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

also ahoy hoy BYOB - i like all you good and chill people who post here and it's great to see new and old returning posters around too!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

I wanted to buy some of my best friends in the world an account to post here, but then I realized you're all already here!!

nut

i bought and ate food at 7/11 am i will die

alnilam

bee eater posted:

i bought and ate food at 7/11 am i will die

oh no :( eat uhh some water? to counteract it

ty manifisto

nut

alnilam posted:

oh no :( eat uhh some water? to counteract it

i've swallowed 7-8 taquitos whole allowing them to assemble into a sort of totem pole in my digestive system at this moment i would like to recognize the jalepeno and cream cheese people as the first inhabitants of this land

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps

hello friend

where is nick/the fresh prince?

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

lol

I eat pretty healthy but i drink too much coffee so I'm trying to cut down on that too

I used to could drink staggering amounts of coffee, but then time caught up with me (as it did my dad), and after 40-something I just can't handle more than a cup or two a day.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hp I wanted to pm you, but like, you seem to have lost plat because of the thing. Either way I wanted to tell you that I was asleep and didn't make the thread and now I wished I would have done it anyways to prevent you from losing plat over it