Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Elon Musk: Well ummm this uhhhh interesting but my company, uh Neuralink has just the tech to work on this case which has been quite the tough egg hehe to uh crack hehe. Now if you just deliver his brain to me I think we can get this all uh figured out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

This is why they killed him, but switched the corpses

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

comedyblissoption posted:

also nobody but you have been assuming the assassin must have come outside the prison. this thread has rampantly speculated on the cops and a swole rear end corrupt cop prisoner lol

yeah i pretty much assumed it was another inmate with the COs being paid to look the other way and assist in covering it up. probably got a heck of a bargain on it too.

remote control carnivore
May 7, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Elon Musk: Well ummm this uhhhh interesting but my company, uh Neuralink has just the tech to work on this case which has been quite the tough egg hehe to uh crack hehe. Now if you just deliver his brain to me I think we can get this all uh figured out.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

also nobody but you have been assuming the assassin must have come outside the prison. this thread has rampantly speculated on the cops and a swole rear end corrupt cop prisoner lol

Or the guard who wasn't even a guard

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Is the only detail we have about the strangulation the hyoid bone?

Apparently the other way to tell a strangulation from a hanging is that the break line / marks in a strangulation will be a circle around the neck, but a hanging will have a looping line that curls upward

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:thunk:

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1162458653439516674?s=20

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Apparently the other way to tell a strangulation from a hanging is that the break line / marks in a strangulation will be a circle around the neck, but a hanging will have a looping line that curls upward

But there's no way anyone but Top Men do the autopsy

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

nyt notification just said the medical examiner ruled his death a suicide

BULLSHIT!!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
im glad thats settled and the pedo cabal that worships an elder pagan god is finally defeated and we can all go back to work comfortably

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the dude who was still having young girls brought to him as part of his "legal team" in prison def killed himself

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Elon Musk: Well uh that didn’t go quite right. Apparently Jeffery’s brain turned to mush. Um reports that his brain actually hacked our systems and uh uploaded itself to the Internet hehe to prey on children forever are lies from the uh shortsellers trying to tar ummm my companies. I want to repeat, Jeff’s brain turned to mush in uh during transport, uh this happens all the time, FedEx and union labor what can you do.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

dirt rag new york times posted:

Guards on their morning rounds found Mr. Epstein at about 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, prison officials said. He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

the dude who was still having young girls brought to him as part of his "legal team" in prison def killed himself

what’s the source on this one?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1162458697064439813

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
has anyone even SEEN the corpse?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Flat Daddy posted:

what’s the source on this one?

forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-spent-time-alone-with-young-female-prison-visitor/#1373f9c8185b

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ikanreed posted:

But there's no way anyone but Top Men do the autopsy

in chud states the coroner is usually an elected position lmao but I don't know about new york

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

it's beyond shameless at this point, remember when they used to go the extra mile in a cover up. now they're like gently caress it let the new york times handle the hogs i need to go gently caress some kids for moloch.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

quote:

Guards on their morning rounds found Mr. Epstein at about 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, prison officials said. He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said.

COME ON!!!!!!!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is closer to the wire than even i could have imagined

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the washington post claimed multiple neck bones were broken in addition to the hyoid

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/pol...l?noredirect=on

quote:

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein suffered multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

screaming at my monitor rn

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

yeah has someone given the medical explanation for why the hyoid shouldn't have been broken yet cause i can if no one has

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ArmZ posted:

in chud states the coroner is usually an elected position lmao but I don't know about new york

I remember there was a big controversy because the state coroner of Mississippi was proved to have lied in his autopsy reports just so the state could secure convictions.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

whomst amongst us hasn't knelt forward with enough force to break several bones

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Has anyone reported on the sheets used in the SHU and how they're supposedly designed specifically to prevent suicide by hanging?

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

lmaooo not if you’re the media and you claim that epstein didn’t hang himself *vertically*, he “pitched himself forward” conveniently making ligature marks shaped just like agent 47 garrotted him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

laugh all you want but i know for a fact epstein is a practitioner of the martial art of powerkneeling

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

no one has answered why epstein had a bed bunk anchor or sheets strong enough that he could use to break his own neck bones after an alleged suicide attempt, especially when the mcc inmate said they don't give you sheets strong enough to do that

lol @ the washington post and forbes printing articles contradicting the official narratives and making it more problematic while other news outlets are jumping up and down and screaming the wapo is making the coverup harder

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

laugh all you want but i know for a fact epstein is a practitioner of the martial art of powerkneeling

he trained in high gravity for kneeling levels over 9000

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

the washington post claimed multiple neck bones were broken in addition to the hyoid

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/pol...l?noredirect=on

Yeah I've got a family member who reviews suicide deaths professionally and she's been doing it for years and she's never seen a bone fracture in a suicide hanging, you only get them when there's a significant drop and this ain't that

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
only the dumbest of dinguses could believe this poo poo. goddamn.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a 30 minute dbz style fight scene of someone hanging themselves

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Karl Barks posted:

whomst amongst us hasn't knelt forward with enough force to break several bones

they had decades to pre-viz this poo poo and they couldn’t even think up believable physics

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

pictured: epstein getting his neck swole enough to shatter his hyoid at a moment's notice to be capable of shuffling off this mortal coil and escape justice on his own terms

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Yeah I've got a family member who reviews suicide deaths professionally and she's been doing it for years and she's never seen a bone fracture in a suicide hanging, you only get them when there's a significant drop and this ain't that
i mean in theory you could wrap sheets around your neck really tight and short and jump off the top of a bunk bed while trying to tuck your legs so you don't touch the ground to try to simulate a hanging gallows and break your neck but lmao @ the logistics of that and not being able to involuntarily touch the ground even if you did break your neck and stop the strangulation

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the body was unavailable for a second examination as it has already been burned and the ashes encased in a concrete block and the concrete block fired into the sun

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

pictured: epstein getting his neck swole enough to shatter his hyoid at a moment's notice to be capable of shuffling off this mortal coil and escape justice on his own terms

loving all those kids is what gave him the thigh strength to kneel with such bone-shattering force imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Case closed, goldmine

I'd like to dedicate this thread to suicide awareness hahahahhaha ha hahhahahaha