Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So is John Wick the dog or tubsy's gut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

MJeff posted:

So is John Wick the dog or tubsy's gut?
No, see, Tubsy's gut is John Wick's dog. Tubsy's gonna get fit and the characters will treat it like when Theon Greyjoy killed John's dog. Then the dog, which remember is John Wick, will go on a rampage and start the next arc of PFM.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Yaaaaaaaay

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1159679882869104640

There had better be a hot dog parade in this comic's future. :mad:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
Are Patience's cheekbones cracking or her brain?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Samovar posted:

Are Patience's cheekbones cracking or her brain?
Cheekbones are crack, brain in pinging

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
the !!/!!! expanded universe

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1159862066141777920

hell loving yes

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

A big flaming stink posted:

the !!/!!! expanded universe

hell loving yes
Once I figure out what the hell I'm doing with the Jen story, it'll definitely be a !! expanded universe. While I'm doing my best to keep the past in the past when it comes to IT HURTS, more Jen is something I always wanted to make.

With PFM I've got a fantastic worldbuilder working with me, main-developing and main-writing the series and we plan on showcasing some neat stuff in the comic. We'll probably see and know more of the PFM world than we did of IH's in IH. Whether we'll add to PFM after it's done, who knows? Well, both of us say "no" to that right now, but who knows. I doubt either of us would turn down the thought of a Patience side comic.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Gobolatula posted:

Once I figure out what the hell I'm doing with the Jen story, it'll definitely be a !! expanded universe. While I'm doing my best to keep the past in the past when it comes to IT HURTS, more Jen is something I always wanted to make.

With PFM I've got a fantastic worldbuilder working with me, main-developing and main-writing the series and we plan on showcasing some neat stuff in the comic. We'll probably see and know more of the PFM world than we did of IH's in IH. Whether we'll add to PFM after it's done, who knows? Well, both of us say "no" to that right now, but who knows. I doubt either of us would turn down the thought of a Patience side comic.

yeah but you already started the !!! expanded universe with larry the murderer

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Does Ducktales still exist in the different Gobverses?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Ducktails is the single universal constant, even in universes without ducks

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RandomPauI posted:

Does Ducktales still exist in the different Gobverses?

Asking the important questions.

T-man posted:

Ducktails

MODS???

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm sorry, I'm only concerned with Talespin.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

T-man posted:

Ducktails is the single universal constant, even in universes without ducks

In the Howard the Duck universe, its their Game of Thrones.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Elfface posted:

In the Howard the Duck universe, its their Game of Thrones.

Probably closer to their Mad Men. RuneQuest is more likely their Game of Thrones.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1160771027795714048

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I pray to whatever god that will listen for Tubsy to use the Exploding Skeleton Shin Kick later on.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm waiting for Katie's "omae wa shinderu" moment after eviscerating someone, myself.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

SardonicTyrant posted:

I pray to whatever god that will listen for Tubsy to use the Exploding Skeleton Shin Kick later on.

I, for one, am greatly appreciating the ongoing gag of Tubsy being there and extremely powerful but never doing anything or getting involved with the plot in any way.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I look forward to Katie kicking someone's shin and their skeleton explodes.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Dabir posted:

I, for one, am greatly appreciating the ongoing gag of Tubsy being there and extremely powerful but never doing anything or getting involved with the plot in any way.

i'm just glad he's healthy and happy

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I wish someone would describe me as an ice cold psychological sadist. Other than my mother, I mean.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Look, the last time Tubsy got involved in the plot he casually punched a guys skull out of his body.

Tubsy is a nuclear bomb in the shape of a person, don't unleash him as anything except a last resort when you're past the point of caring about collateral damage. Just let him and Allie hang out and be cute and happy together.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Look, the last time Tubsy got involved in the plot he casually punched a guys skull out of his body.

Tubsy is a nuclear bomb in the shape of a person, don't unleash him as anything except a last resort when you're past the point of caring about collateral damage. Just let him and Allie hang out and be cute and happy together.

they could probably solve the sewer bear problem in a weekend if the mayor was prepared to deal with the collateral damage associated with letting tubsy get involved

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

paranoid randroid posted:

they could probably solve the sewer bear problem in a weekend if the mayor was prepared to deal with the collateral damage associated with letting tubsy get involved

Actually the mayor begs Tubsy to solve the problem weekly. But Tubsy doesn't want to rob the person who will eventually solve the issue of the satisfaction of a job well done. Because Tubsy is cool like that.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1161490516296577026?s=20

This is the correct response to somebody reading your diary.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

readingatwork posted:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1161490516296577026?s=20

This is the correct response to somebody reading your diary.

Congrats trisssh and pasqualo, y'all gaslit a middle schooler.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

This comic reminds me when I learned swear words for the first time and shouted them in the school bathroom. It's great.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
rip goku hair :smith:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
I like the snake's eardrums exploding, too.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1162216672578527235

Maddie might possibly potentially maybe have some anger issues.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It's possible that what she needs is therapy.

It's impossible that any of the gang will think of this point.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Days like this make you want to believe in Space Rhinos.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Hey, she's not all bad, she recognizes Pasq would go to heaven.

Deadpan Meats
Dec 3, 2013
Starting to think that introducing another bully to the mix isn't a good idea.

Also I caught up with the comic, and I still love the Patience big hand gag.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Cat Mattress posted:

It's possible that what she needs is therapy.

It's impossible that any of the gang will think of this point.

I mean; Ally literally got therapy earlier in the comic and it was a cool and good thing for her.

That would actually be kind of a great direction to take things in, having Pasq try to help everyone around her with wacky hijynx but the only thing that helps them is making meaningful changes with therapy.

Of course; it doesn't occur to her that her own damage might warrant therapy because she's still kind of a dumbass.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

Hey, she's not all bad, she recognizes Pasq would go to heaven.

Pasq can’t go to heaven; she’s let the sunlight touch her skin.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Pasq can’t go to heaven; she’s let the sunlight touch her skin.

Surely, surely Pasqualo rewrote the afterlife rules when he created this universe.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Regy Rusty posted:

Surely, surely Pasqualo rewrote the afterlife rules when he created this universe.
It's the perfect defense. Pasqualo was originally a boy, and therefore follows boy rules. And she's never touched her dick. Case closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Katie has embraced the role she has been given, and is currently breaking its loving rib cage.