Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

uber_stoat posted:

that is not a young girl. she's a grown rear end adult. that guy is notorious for going to these things and trying to start poo poo. don't get conned by this garbage.

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1162863619962540032

Lmao, I'll make this even more cursed.

https://twitter.com/4Music/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah the real curse is the dogma of human tribalism, isn't that right goons?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Purity Ball 2019

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i am not sure how to feel about this other than to be completely skeeved out. he wants a tattoo of claw marks and his daughter's initial to symbolize how she's dug into him.... WHAT THE gently caress.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

what the gently caress is this. its like a reverse artist glove lol

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Apparently for billiards?

link to amazon

Looked it up because I had to know it wasn't like, a fingerbanging aid

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

pram posted:

what the gently caress is this. its like a reverse artist glove lol

Well yeah duh. What do you think they do with the other half

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Strong Sauce posted:

i am not sure how to feel about this other than to be completely skeeved out. he wants a tattoo of claw marks and his daughter's initial to symbolize how she's dug into him.... WHAT THE gently caress.

conservatives are creepy weirdos who'd have thunk it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Brawnfire posted:

link to amazon

LMAO at needing some kind of badass labeling to feel like a pro at pool
*pushes up shades and throws up gloved hand to flash PREDATOR at awestruck crowd* :c00lbert:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

link to amazon

Pool thong, but not the one you're thinking of.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

*pushes up shades and throws up gloved hand to flash PREDATOR at awestruck crowd* :c00lbert:

one-eyed shades

a sunmonocle

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Devils Affricate posted:

one-eyed shades

a sunmonocle

Schmonocle

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ever wonder what an owl looked like without feathers? If you just came here from the blessed thread I bet you have!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I have always felt a certain kind of contempt at the kind of people who bring their own pool cues to the pub to play. The guy who brings his own cue AND a special glove is a similar beast.

I have also found that the best way to piss these arseholes off, is to play them, and to play so badly/drunkenly that all their fancy skills and equipment and tactics etc don't work, and frustrate the gently caress out of them. Oh, and also, when they eventually beat you, laugh it off and don't give them any satisfaction at all.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Ever wonder what an owl looked like without feathers? If you just came here from the blessed thread I bet you have!

Actually pretty low on the cursometer for animals lacking their usual fluff. In fact it's kinda cute.

Look at this hairless baboon though

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Ever wonder what an owl looked like without feathers?

They just look sad.

Unlike parrots, which look like they'll gently caress you up if you spy on them naked.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Captain Hygiene posted:

They just look sad.

Unlike parrots, which look like they'll gently caress you up if you spy on them naked.

Remember the first time you heard birds were descended from dinosaurs and were like whaaaat? Yet without feathers it's all yeah these guys are totally related to dinosaurs.

Or possibly space aliens.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Remember the first time you heard birds were descended from dinosaurs and were like whaaaat? Yet without feathers it's all yeah these guys are totally related to dinosaurs.

Or possibly space aliens.

Straying away from cursed images for a bit, I remember having this realization raising chickens when I was younger. Looking at their feet in particular (especially for roosters) and seeing how aggressively they go live food/anyone small children in their territory, it's like....yep, they're pretty much dinosaurs.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

uber_stoat posted:

that is not a young girl. she's a grown rear end adult. that guy is notorious for going to these things and trying to start poo poo. don't get conned by this garbage.

I guess that means assaulting her is perfectly fine then. I get that you dont like their views, but committing crimes against these types is the worst way to respond because it will just entrench them in their lovely views even more and they can point to this kind of footage and recruit even more ignorant folks by showing how "barbaric" the left is

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Not assaulting someone because you think that’s the morally right thing or because you don’t want to go to jail is one thing, but “don’t do it because they’ll use it as propaganda” is specious.

They can and do just make up poo poo. They don’t need real incidents of victimhood.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Platystemon posted:

Not assaulting someone because you think that’s the morally right thing or because you don’t want to go to jail is one thing, but “don’t do it because they’ll use it as propaganda” is specious.

They can and do just make up poo poo. They don’t need real incidents of victimhood.

No see it's important to not upset anything so you can quietly love a lovely life where these assholes can do anything

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Honestly "peed in own mouth but didn't drink it" is even more deviant than the people who drink their own urine imo

like at least two people drinking it might be in a survival situation, or doing out of some misguided health idea, but if you're just peeing in your own mouth you're clearly doing it for the experience

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Duke Pukem posted:

I guess that means assaulting her is perfectly fine then. I get that you dont like their views, but committing crimes against these types is the worst way to respond because it will just entrench them in their lovely views even more and they can point to this kind of footage and recruit even more ignorant folks by showing how "barbaric" the left is

yeah, it is fine. he was attacking them with that metal object he was holding and she was pepper spraying them. what you are seeing there is them responding to that. they should have gotten worse.

https://twitter.com/AndyBCampbell/status/1162822450339409920

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

honestly reading books about fighting is probably a waste of time so you may as well lube yourself up so much no one can really hold you down

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Duke Pukem posted:

if you're showing up at protests in your spartan cosplay and squaring off with antifa i dont see how you can possibly get more entrenched in lovely views short of shooting up a daycare

better to face them and run them off, letting them know they are unpopular and isolated. right wing folks go to these events to get assaulted, they get mad if people don't gently caress them up because then they don't get righteous anger and can't pay their rent off gofundme grift

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

uber_stoat posted:

All I did was go to a peaceful protest wearing a radically charged statement while dressed as someone who wants to fight. I am an undeserving victim :(

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's not right

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

Well yeah duh. What do you think they do with the other half
What if you wear one of each type on the same hand???

Content, possibly :nws::

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

William H Macy's career has really gone down the shitter.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

fishing with the fam posted:

So, uh... What the gently caress is wrong with those legs?
it's an advanced case of diabetic lymphedema. basically you start with diabetes where your blood vessels are absolutely hammered with glucose then you damage your lymphatic system and get regular lymphedema. now your legs are disease vector hamhocks that need to be constantly drained of lymphatic fluid that's unable to circulate back up your body while also kept very clean because anything getting in through the constantly seeping pores finds an absolute smorgasbord of sugar-rich tissues with little white-blood circulation. everything in your legs is kaput. you're gonna see cysts, lesions, and bits might just die off, and all that hard knobbly stuff you see scaling around those grossly soft tissues is the skin basically going bazonkers trying to wallpaper over a burning house.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Ghostlight posted:

it's an advanced case of diabetic lymphedema. basically you start with diabetes where your blood vessels are absolutely hammered with glucose then you damage your lymphatic system and get regular lymphedema. now your legs are disease vector hamhocks that need to be constantly drained of lymphatic fluid that's unable to circulate back up your body while also kept very clean because anything getting in through the constantly seeping pores finds an absolute smorgasbord of sugar-rich tissues with little white-blood circulation. everything in your legs is kaput. you're gonna see cysts, lesions, and bits might just die off, and all that hard knobbly stuff you see scaling around those grossly soft tissues is the skin basically going bazonkers trying to wallpaper over a burning house.

Jesus Christ.

Edit:

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Aug 18, 2019

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

Actually pretty low on the cursometer for animals lacking their usual fluff. In fact it's kinda cute.

Look at this hairless baboon though

Chimpanzees are toddler-sized Randy Savages

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Not really toddler sized, given the males weigh about 50kg.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
joe rogan?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Well, certainly not Joe Rogaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

This is the ideal male body. You may not like this, but this is what peak performance looks like.