Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Man I really don't like Anna Khachiyan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

in case you were wondering if anna unironically says calling her ugly is antisemitic, i can confirm she does

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

DrPop posted:

Man I really don't like Anna Khachiyan

Being Ghislaine's daughter would literally be the best thing about her

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

gh0stpinballa posted:

in case you were wondering if anna unironically says calling her ugly is antisemitic, i can confirm she does

Anna is guilty of being the worst thing: boring.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Martian Manfucker posted:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

shes a good troll but she lost me when her epstein take was 'uhh this is all a dumb distraction from the real issues'. an extremely teenaged opinion

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

All her patter is babbys first ideology like she just read some Zizek last week. She's coasting on 90% of Red Scare listeners being thirsty for Dasha's "background character in the Suspiria remake" aesthetic.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
her worst crime is the spock haircut

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
congrats to new couple Anna Khachiyan and Ian Miles Chong!

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

uber_stoat posted:

congrats to new couple Anna Khachiyan and Ian Miles Chong!

Michael Tracey would murder IMC in a jealous rage so I'm here for it

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Autism Sneaks posted:

Michael Tracey would murder IMC in a jealous rage so I'm here for it

I don't doubt he'd try, but can he?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the longer chapo goes without posting the epstein suicide megapod the more i am inclined to think they're running things by their CIA handlers tbh

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

gh0stpinballa posted:

the longer chapo goes without posting the epstein suicide megapod the more i am inclined to think they're running things by their CIA handlers tbh

Crossing my fingers that they get Nick on the pod for it. Not only because I want Nick on Chapo but because his take on everything is the closest to my own.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

you don't know ant man, do you

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1162786388137381891

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

shes a good troll but she lost me when her epstein take was 'uhh this is all a dumb distraction from the real issues'. an extremely teenaged opinion

an instance where she was correct. the epstein thing was never going to achieve anything. it is also indeed insane conspiracy babble that epstein didn't kill himself, he was likely afforded the opportunity, and may have had it heavily suggested as the only (noble) way out, but in what way will that ever matter to anything ever? it will not turn out to be bill clinton down in the clink suggesting poo poo and sending off guards. as likely as not it was entirely unconnected to the actually powerful people, with some warden hillary-fan/pedo-hater who figured this was meddling they'd not just get away with, but likely to be subtly rewarded for down the line.

it is a conspiracy much in the vein of 9/11 trutherism where the core is largely true (the bush family and the office of president caused 9/11 by their cruel foreign policy, and a counter-attack was neither surprising nor really unwelcome as part of those plans), but there is absolutely no relevant *deeper* truth to arrive at by digging about in it, and it is just loving with the minds of oneself and others to dream up huge complex scenarios where the world is anything but mundane and almost immutable for regular people.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

what is he getting at here

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Mr Interweb posted:

what is he getting at here

It's a whole thread.

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

an instance where she was correct. the epstein thing was never going to achieve anything. it is also indeed insane conspiracy babble that epstein didn't kill himself, he was likely afforded the opportunity, and may have had it heavily suggested as the only (noble) way out, but in what way will that ever matter to anything ever? it will not turn out to be bill clinton down in the clink suggesting poo poo and sending off guards. as likely as not it was entirely unconnected to the actually powerful people, with some warden hillary-fan/pedo-hater who figured this was meddling they'd not just get away with, but likely to be subtly rewarded for down the line.

it is a conspiracy much in the vein of 9/11 trutherism where the core is largely true (the bush family and the office of president caused 9/11 by their cruel foreign policy, and a counter-attack was neither surprising nor really unwelcome as part of those plans), but there is absolutely no relevant *deeper* truth to arrive at by digging about in it, and it is just loving with the minds of oneself and others to dream up huge complex scenarios where the world is anything but mundane and almost immutable for regular people.

quit harshin my buzz dude

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i dont care its fun to post about you dumbass. you and anna both have the same brain taht makes you confuse things that people arent saying because theyre boring with hot takes

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

gh0stpinballa posted:

virgil exercises his veto power at all the council meetings

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

i dont care its fun to post about you dumbass. you and anna both have the same brain taht makes you confuse things that people arent saying because theyre boring with hot takes

sure, there's a reason why conspiracy theories are perennially popular, beyond being a lot more fun than reality it is also an ideal escape for people who feel they're sidelined as "their side" is out of power. this is absolutely no less valid than birtherism.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

if you are an adult and you're trying to conflate people interested in the world of shadowy connections, intel agencies and trafficking to elites the epstein case has offered a glimpse of with being a 9/11 truther or a birther, you are a paedophile.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

shadowy connections, intel agencies and trafficking is literally what birthers were (and now in qanon form, are) on about. their central tentpole, that obama was illegitimate, is just as likely as there being anything to be known about epsteins death beyond his realization that he had absolutely no future and him being handed a chance to get out, by some peon rather than by the decision of a shadowy council of globalists.

it is not so much that there isn't a bunch of shady stuff happening, it is that the speculation is mixes what is irrelevant and what is fantastical in a way that achieves nothing. whole this is fed by a mix of "for the lulz" pseudo-irony posters who thinks it is funny and actual schizophrenics imagining random connections (and as we know from history the former tends to turn into the latter over time). the flight logs and the money paid into epsteins ventures is in actuality the juiciest possible information there is, but as there is nothing much more to know, and nothing has happened with what is known, there is nothing but a loss of mental health to be had going on about it.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

sure, there's a reason why conspiracy theories are perennially popular, beyond being a lot more fun than reality it is also an ideal escape for people who feel they're sidelined as "their side" is out of power. this is absolutely no less valid than birtherism.

shadowy connections, intel agencies and trafficking is literally what birthers were (and now in qanon form, are) on about. their central tentpole, that obama was illegitimate, is just as likely as there being anything to be known about epsteins death beyond his realization that he had absolutely no future and him being handed a chance to get out, by some peon rather than by the decision of a shadowy council of globalists.

it is not so much that there isn't a bunch of shady stuff happening, it is that the speculation is mixes what is irrelevant and what is fantastical in a way that achieves nothing. whole this is fed by a mix of "for the lulz" pseudo-irony posters who thinks it is funny and actual schizophrenics imagining random connections (and as we know from history the former tends to turn into the latter over time). the flight logs and the money paid into epsteins ventures is in actuality the juiciest possible information there is, but as there is nothing much more to know, and nothing has happened with what is known, there is nothing but a loss of mental health to be had going on about it.
holy poo poo!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I bet this guy also has a spock haircut

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

there’s plenty to learn from one degree of separation, on-the-record connections to Epstein. Donald Barr, Les Wexner, and Leon Black, tie directly and provably to OSS/CIA, big money modeling/publishing, and modern mercenary/military/human trafficking.

you’re saying none of this is worth researching or writing about?

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

This is the strangest way to confess your pedophilia.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the great debunker has spoken

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

the great debunker has spoken

We literally keep uncovering scary shady poo poo every hour and this rear end in a top hat over here like "we can't know anything for sure!"

Assuming we're gonna see him on some flight logs eventually.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Organic Lube User posted:

This is the strangest way to confess your pedophilia.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

*tugs collar while painstakingly researching extradtion laws of non US countries*

"Look guys all I'm saying is we can't be sure of anything"

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Oh man, we got a real live Epstein Truther in the podcast thread!

(Epstein Truthers are people who think the official explanation is true.)

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Organic Lube User posted:

We literally keep uncovering scary shady poo poo every hour and this rear end in a top hat over here like "we can't know anything for sure!"

Assuming we're gonna see him on some flight logs eventually.

dude has the Skeptic Brainworms, which means an insufferably smug reflexive attitude that centres around believing elites are mostly bumbling incompetents who are incapable of coordination or pursuing their own interests. it was useful in the 00s debunking 9/11 nuts, not so useful when applied to an efficient and globalised human trafficking industry woth 99 billion a year. just makes you look like an absolute danger.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Wild to look at the epstein black book, flight logs, memo book, and all the released court documents and go nothing is strange or wrong here.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

just from a class consciousness perspective it’s good to easily associate rich people with pedophilia. people have to learn to hate the rich enough that they’ll consider doin a new terror

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Goon Danton posted:

(Epstein Truthers are people who think the official explanation is true.)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
gonna wedgie that dweeb so hard they break three bones in their neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

THS posted:

just from a class consciousness perspective it’s good to easily associate rich people with pedophilia. people have to learn to hate the rich enough that they’ll consider doin a new terror

lol apparently its bad to do that because associating rich people with pedophilia means you're queerphobic. why, you may ask? because people apparently associate sexual degeneracy with lgbt, and the rich are apparently seen as gay? (i have never seen anyone who assumed all rich people were gay lol)