Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

THS posted:

just from a class consciousness perspective it’s good to easily associate rich people with pedophilia. people have to learn to hate the rich enough that they’ll consider doin a new terror

Again and again we see the accumulation of capital creating insular groups/industries where pedophilia and sexual assault is covered up because exposure threatens the profit margin - Hollywood, the fashion industry, the Olympics, college football, cable news. It's extremely important to help people connect these abuses with the economic system that enabled them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Serf posted:

lol apparently its bad to do that because associating rich people with pedophilia means you're queerphobic. why, you may ask? because people apparently associate sexual degeneracy with lgbt, and the rich are apparently seen as gay? (i have never seen anyone who assumed all rich people were gay lol)

i’ve learned i’m a self hating gay because i made fun of pete buttigieg’s name. now i can’t even say the rich are pedophiles because all gay people are pedophiles, or something? very woke

Serf
May 5, 2011

THS posted:

i’ve learned i’m a self hating gay because i made fun of pete buttigieg’s name. now i can’t even say the rich are pedophiles because all gay people are pedophiles, or something? very woke

its 100% like the cultural appropriation zealots who think that no one should ever even glance at a work of art outside their own culture. its being so woke that you defend pedophiles because you have determined that people think all gay people are pedophiles, therefore you have to say there are no rich pedophiles

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

THS posted:

still trans and still want to hit Buttigieg with several nukes

god he loving sucks

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

jonesin for some new eps

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Victory Position posted:

still trans and still want to hit Buttigieg with several nukes

god he loving sucks

oh so you want the government to pay for rich kids to go to college?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

THS posted:

oh so you want the government to pay for rich kids to go to college?

can't hear you, my man's being vaporized under a mushroom cloud

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

effete homosexuality is a stereotype of wealthy young men, I've seen it in movies from charlie chaplin to john leguizamo

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

gh0stpinballa posted:

dude has the Skeptic Brainworms, which means an insufferably smug reflexive attitude that centres around believing elites are mostly bumbling incompetents who are incapable of coordination or pursuing their own interests. it was useful in the 00s debunking 9/11 nuts, not so useful when applied to an efficient and globalised human trafficking industry woth 99 billion a year. just makes you look like an absolute danger.

It was useful against truthers because you could say "look at these morons, do you think they could cover up a conspiracy with no paper trail?"

And then skeptics try that line on the Epstein stuff and the "conspiracy theorists" can come back with receipts, like the actual literal receipts from when all these famous people boarded the Pedo Plane to Pedo Island.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Goon Danton posted:

It was useful against truthers because you could say "look at these morons, do you think they could cover up a conspiracy with no paper trail?"

And then skeptics try that line on the Epstein stuff and the "conspiracy theorists" can come back with receipts, like the actual literal receipts from when all these famous people boarded the Pedo Plane to Pedo Island.

"But how do you know those aren't fake?"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

something about podcasts:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALABSeries/status/1163286365410398208

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

is this mic dicta but with 1/4th as many people on

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it is!

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
epstein was murdered and the billionaire class are mostly pedophiles.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mila kunis posted:

epstein was murdered and the billionaire class are mostly pedophiles.

mostly? get these lovely moderate opinions out of this thread

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I knew cth was trash because of their name.

Like if you've never been left outside an actual trap house for 2-4 hours as a child while one of your parents is trying to score, you don't get to appropriate that tbh

If you were lucky like me they'd at least leave the keys in the car

White people using appropriation ironically is still loving dumb an I'm tired of leftists and liberals thinking they get a nigga/ghetto pass because they support the right causes

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Mantis42 posted:

Like if you've never been left outside an actual trap house for 2-4 hours as a child while one of your parents is trying to score, you don't get to appropriate that tbh

White people using appropriation ironically is still loving dumb an I'm tired of leftists and liberals thinking they get a nigga/ghetto pass because they support the right causes

lol stop appropriating child abuse culture chapo

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Mantis42 posted:

where did you get this from

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Goast posted:

where did you get this from

USPOL

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
anyone else listen to Parallax Views w/JG Michael? dude gets some great guests on, I really dug the recent one with Joseph Matheny, and how QAnon relates to his alternate reality games. thing is, I know nothing about JG Michael himself. anyone know his bio? i assumed he had some form of journalistic cred since his guests are dope, he seems really well-read, and somehow he puts out new interviews out at a furious rate for what i assume might be just a one-man operation

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

It's pretty good. They briefly talk about Popehat lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the new You Cant Win is great for all epstein heads out there. reminds me of the old good LF style effort posts, i miss having posters like that on SA even though i was never really a part of that

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

You Can't Win is only good for falling asleep. i'm sorry, donald

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

popehat is horse whisperer bad, isn't it? i mostly hang out on comedy stalinist twitter so idk

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

gh0stpinballa posted:

popehat is horse whisperer bad, isn't it? i mostly hang out on comedy stalinist twitter so idk

He's one of those libs who thinks being friends with bourgeoisie bigots is a sign of a high-minded tolerance that "allows you to hear all sides"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Well I'm glad trueanon was good for 4 episodes

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1163579355382964224?s=19

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Glad to see their upholding the leftist and conspiracy theorist tradition of splitting into ever more miniscule factions

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

gh0stpinballa posted:

evilweasel cited him often.

There's your answer.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I've listened to several episodes of Chapo and I'm not sure I see what's supposed to be so great about it. Seems like a group of irony poisoned people laughing a bit too loudly at their own jokes with a little bit of political content. I don't hear great insights mostly running down of how everything sucks especially Dems and the hosts come across as smug and self congratulatory. I'm not going to graduate from that to something called cum town but maybe will give a try to some of the others mentioned here. Chapo seems to be more about attitude and riffing and attempted comedy improv and sick burns.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gh0stpinballa posted:

remember when it turned out his co-hatperson was a straight up neonazi

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i tried to listen to the prole podcast, but it's kind of hard since they all seem boring, and half of em have awful sound equipment.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
New ep in the main feed up. Amber's on, so's Felix. Already some making GBS threads on Tulsi stans in the first few seconds, which I can get behind.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Majorian posted:

Already some making GBS threads on Tulsi , which I can get behind.

exactly what id expect from the sexist fans of the chapped trots hovel

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Once america gets balkanized we might actually get Tulsistan

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

Once america gets balkanized we might actually get Tulsistan

She rules independent Hawaii in the Red World timeline. A better world....

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Oh my God, that Zionist-written slam poem that they read...I've never sympathized with Felix more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/Trillburne/status/1163659962524033024

Age of Napoleon is a russian psyop