Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

old.flv posted:

Not to question the crack and ping but is dailymail really that trustworthy or have we just accepted that tabloid rags are the only sources interested in reporting on this?

when it comes to celebrity reporting I think they are pretty accurate, in that the source photos and videos are real. it’s just that generally they report poo poo that is neither criminal nor of public interest, and has a pretty liberal attitude to truth when it comes to writing headlines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

you mean The Road to Serfdom

don't kinkshame

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I mean they're actual reporting on it instead of just dumping the same thinkpieces about prison reform and atypical suicides or whatever the gently caress. Choices are limited, nobody else found Jizz Lane or even tried.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

old.flv posted:

Not to question the crack and ping but is dailymail really that trustworthy or have we just accepted that tabloid rags are the only sources interested in reporting on this?

The BBC have clearly have been getting poo poo about taking such a ridiculous line and now have the footage in the article as well as this opinion bit
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49390871

quote:

The short statement from the palace has all the right words: appalled, abhorrent, deplores. There is little doubt that the prince wants the world to know how much he is horrified by what his former friend Epstein is accused of.
It was public knowledge that Prince Andrew had kept in contact with the billionaire sex offender after his 2008 conviction. The photo of the two men walking in Central Park in 2010 led to serious criticism of the prince's judgement.
But to see him inside Epstein's house, as young women come and go, looking for all the world as if he was a happy house-guest, is a disturbing sight. And strong though the palace statement may be it, it fails to answer the central question.
Just what was Prince Andrew doing visiting the house of a convicted paedophile?

jre has issued a correction as of 21:32 on Aug 19, 2019

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
you know having a mars base would be the ultimate pedo island. makes u think :thunk:

I mean [a mars base] almost doesn’t make sense at all except as a jurisdictional refuge.

Torpor has issued a correction as of 21:36 on Aug 19, 2019

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Jose posted:

he was convicted of it ffs

allegedly

twoday
May 4, 2005

Curiously it is the Murdoch-owned papers that are really going all in reporting on it, and they are putting out photoshopped photos and whatnot

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the daily mail and the mail on Sunday are fierce rivals despite being stable mates, often they will try to steal each other’s scoops and may take opposite sides of an argument, brexit being the most notable one recently

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Mail on Sunday are trying to get the editor of the Daily Mail in an embarrassing situation, which won’t be hard because he’s a huge posh toff and his friendship circle is basically royals, politicians and financiers

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bill Clinton drops his pants and undies all the way to the floor when pissing at a urinal

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1163552980139835392

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

bird with big dick posted:

Bill Clinton drops his pants and undies all the way to the floor when pissing at a urinal

:feelsgood:

Cuddly Tumblemumps
Aug 23, 2013

Postmodernity means the exhilarating freedom to pursue anything, yet mind-boggling uncertainty as to what is worth pursuing and in the name of what one should pursue it.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

hasnt bill clinton been like skeletor skinny for like 20 years now though

Isn't he a vegan since some health scare?

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

old.flv posted:

no, they're not the most reputable establishment, but the tabloids seem to be doing a better job on the epstein stuff than the news media. until daily mail starts publishing demonstrably inaccurate stories, i am willing to read their epstein content.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

what was Prince Andrew doing at the house of a known paedophile billionaire , aside from the obvious, asks the British press

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Cuddly Tumblemumps posted:

Isn't he a vegan since some health scare?

multiple heart bypass surgery is technically a health scare so yes

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

oh come the gently caress on

crack, ping, etc

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
https://twitter.com/JasonSexton/status/1163573472406188032

mark is getting the dough

ehhhh

cnn posted:

Correction: This article has been updated to show there has been no filed decision on who will receive the proceeds of the estate. The will lists Epstein's brother, Mark, as the sole heir and next of kin.

Johnny Red has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Aug 19, 2019

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
*gestures hands expansively* i've seen a lot, but this? come ON!

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
His palms are sweaty,
neck weak, knees are heavy
he's screaming in his cell already
*crack* he's dead-y

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I love kids
They're lovely
I'm in a cell
So lonely
With a crack ping neck
From a kneel at mach 2
No more Jeffery loving you

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
the fact that he signed off on the will two days before his death is interesting. obviously he was getting his affairs in order, so either he was aware of the danger he was in, or he did off himself (facilitated by the mcc), or he was preparing his finances for the super-secret body switch.

any other possibilities?

twoday
May 4, 2005

The same El Chapo that is currently housed at the prison where Epstein died, which only has 700 inmates?

dream9!bed!!
Jan 9, 2019

by VideoGames
Isn't El Chapo in ADX Florence

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-metropolitan-correctional-center-el-chapo-paul-manafort-2019-7

:shrug:

twoday
May 4, 2005

wait, Paul Manafort is there too??

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Head Bee Guy posted:

His palms are sweaty,
neck weak, knees are heavy
he's screaming in his cell already
*crack* he's dead-y

the prince philip photos look like he's about to drop a mix tape

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Johnny Red posted:

the fact that he signed off on the will two days before his death is interesting. obviously he was getting his affairs in order, so either he was aware of the danger he was in, or he did off himself (facilitated by the mcc), or he was preparing his finances for the super-secret body switch.

any other possibilities?

This is purely speculative but if you really want to game out all the possibilities then he may not have been in total control of his own estate and team of lawyers. We don't really know how much, if any, of the wealth he accumulated was actually his own. If Epstein was essentially a cipher for some other group or individual who created him to be a paper billionaire who could be used for moving around resources and people and performing risky and sensitive blackmail operations then for all we know his estate might be largely controlled by someone else. Epstein may not even have been aware that his will had been updated.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
pimp yung

twoday
May 4, 2005

smdh

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh please don't let Mark look suspiciously like Jeffrey

my brain can't crack any more, the pings are reverberating, make it stooooop

:ohdear:

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
Watched that Turkish Dersh video. He's cleared up any doubts for me. He deffo raped a lot of kids.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1163570765431738370

send this to your normie friends and remind them that in america: exposing war crimes bad, raping little girls...good????

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

assange raped
shoulda gone reality winnah

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

oh come the gently caress on

crack, ping, etc

Listen theres not a ton of lawyers willing to go along with something like this you call in who you can get

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Empire State posted:

Watched that Turkish Dersh video. He's cleared up any doubts for me. He deffo raped a lot of kids.

There's a Turk Dersh vid?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

assange raped
shoulda gone reality winnah

I didn't write the tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013