Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
is your wrath barely constrained? is your every waking moment bent on carving a path of blood and demise across every inch of the biosphere? do you define your life by your ability to end the lives of others? has all color drained from your vision to be replaced by images of forest creatures expelling their terminal breaths into the foggy morning air? look no further, your dream home is here!

palate cleanser:

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Aug 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
I assume that piano’s white keys are made of real ivory.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

If you carefully explained to me that that house was located in the middle of a fictional area of actual Africa called "Africaland" which served as a theme park specifically made to make fun of theme parks I'd still say you overdid it a bit.

Edit: If you're gonna bowhunt shoot recurve, coward.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Are those tree bark drawer fronts?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this is not the first trumpy bear i've found in a listing

different house, from the elemental plane of early 90's. normally i skip past empty/unstaged houses but drat

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Aug 20, 2019

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

luxury handset posted:

is your wrath barely constrained? is your every waking moment bent on carving a path of blood and demise across every inch of the biosphere? do you define your life by your ability to end the lives of others? has all color drained from your vision to be replaced by images of forest creatures expelling their terminal breaths into the foggy morning air? look no further, your dream home is here!

palate cleanser:

I assume the owners of that cabin hunt people for sport and have a room full of human heads in jars.

Somewhere, Gary Busey is perpetually telling a story about killing his childhood dog.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I see that 90s time capsule and raise you a mansion stuck in 1984.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Maybe it's just because I'm the exact same age as that house, but drat that decor kind of rules?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I'm sure I'd get sick of living there over time but it looks loving rad.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it is stomach turning but that would be a fine weekend rental if you intended to throw a party with a lot of music and intoxicants

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Yeah I'm wondering why some of those places don't just become destination AirBnB's.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Sirotan posted:

Maybe it's just because I'm the exact same age as that house, but drat that decor kind of rules?

I agree, I dig it way more than the seas of beige that were to come in the following decade. If I was a rich person who liked entertaining and cocaine I'd be all over this house.

FilthyImp posted:

Yeah I'm wondering why some of those places don't just become destination AirBnB's.
The suburbs of Canton, OH are not exactly a "destination".

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Here are the true visionaries; BeamtesterJ was just another Johnny-come-lately

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Bad Munki posted:

Here are the true visionaries; BeamtesterJ was just another Johnny-come-lately

Too much sunlight and no structural beams were broken in the installation of that tub. 5/10

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"janice, our dramatic dual staircase foyer is too narrow to fit a baby grand piano"

"henry, i've got the perfect solution!"

bonus:

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
When did pictures of ships replace foxhunt scenes as the default fancy interior?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I swear that when I expanded the timg that I saw something move in this one. :spooky:

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Youth Decay posted:

This is so :krad:, I want to hold a weekend-long party there with enough blow to kill Tony Montana :allears:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I swear that when I expanded the timg that I saw something move in this one. :spooky:

The spherical creature with teeth?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

barbecue at the folks posted:

This is so :krad:, I want to hold a weekend-long party there with enough blow to kill Tony Montana :allears:

Exactly my first thought, too.

I can practically see Elvira on that balcony in the first image.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I swear to god, if I ever become rich enough to do so, I'm going to buy a mansion and put a baby grand in every goddamn room. Just fuckin' all of them.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bees on Wheat posted:

I swear to god, if I ever become rich enough to do so, I'm going to buy a mansion and put a baby grand in every goddamn room. Just fuckin' all of them.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

On this page I learned HDR does super not work with all beige/brown tones.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Better have a piano at the bottom of that piano pool. :colbert:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Bees on Wheat posted:

Better have a piano at the bottom of that piano pool. :colbert:
https://unusualplaces.org/piano-house/

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

Enchanted Hat posted:

What about a giant Moooi horse lamp?

They have a few of these at the Concorde Room at Heathrow T5.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

gschmidl posted:

On this page I learned HDR does super not work with all beige/brown tones.

Real estate photographers should not be allowed to use HDR at all

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

luxury handset posted:

WE DONT CALL 911

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Youth Decay posted:

Youth Decay posted:

My take is: rooms that big with standard height ceilings look universally awful and wrong.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

I've never quite seen a vacuum pattern in the carpet that illustrates exactly where everyone walks in that room so definitively.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My house costs $800,000.00 and I cannot watch TV because my 36" CRT faces a giant curtain-less window instead of the sofa

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The Bloop posted:

My house costs $800,000.00 and I cannot watch TV because my 36" CRT faces a giant curtain-less window instead of the sofa

Finally, a way to work on my tan while also watching tv.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Says they don't call 911 but actually do.

Says they call 911 but actually don't.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:stare:

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can you find a classier place to poo poo? i dont think you can

also note the orientation of the toilet to the door which i have never seen before and which is, horrifying

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

luxury handset posted:

can you find a classier place to poo poo? i dont think you can

also note the orientation of the toilet to the door which i have never seen before and which is, horrifying

For a second I thought that wallpaper pattern was tiny Torgo heads

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Antivehicular posted:

For a second I thought that wallpaper pattern was tiny Torgo heads

god that would own

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Youth Decay posted:

The suburbs of Canton, OH are not exactly a "destination".

Not with that attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

FoldableHuman posted:

Not with that attitude.

I've heard such good things about this "Cantonese cuisine"