Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

People tend to forget that Hillary won the debates.

She sure did win the debates. She's a master of debating

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

The annual Serta migration is always a wondrous sight

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

what

do

they

do

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Flavius Aetass posted:

wait hold on, hoverboards?

just calling the cops on my watch after a day of hoverboarding the future is now

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163808294986833925?s=19

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flavius Aetass posted:

what

do

they

do

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1163468020536135680?s=20

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1162388265707528193?s=20

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

why is this all on camera

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

"Don't worry I'm not going to blow up the planet" says alien dimensional ship with death ray pointed at earth who we didn't know existed until it spoke to us

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I mean I guess as long as you don't think banks are worse than cops - equally the worst is best of course but if you think cops are worse than banks thats fine too

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

still no tweets about his wonderful granddaughter?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

why is this all on camera

why is their house so clean

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that scene from the Hannibal movie where he has the guys brain open during dinner but it's biden doctor talking about how good his brain is

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when i was under during that operation cornpop appeared to me and told me to run for president

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Ahahahahahaha Eric Trump and wife have a baby: nothing from PeePaw Trump

Ivanka exists: Donald *furious masturbation sounds*

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

bring back old gbs posted:

impossible. that brain is as hard as a flexing american bicep

it turns out the doc that reported slrtmdp's weight was just referring to brainweight

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Where are these mystery reports from the FAKE NEWS that say the attendance is sparse or whatever? Is he just imagining them??

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

what

do

they

do

well jared is in charge of the climate, the middle east, the economy, the military, trup industries, and the budget. ivanka is in charge of yknow... girl stuff. yknow

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Ahahahahahaha Eric Trump and wife have a baby: nothing from PeePaw Trump

Ivanka exists: Donald *furious masturbation sounds*

carolina not quite old enough yet

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

Where are these mystery reports from the FAKE NEWS that say the attendance is sparse or whatever? Is he just imagining them??

hes talking about the inauguration

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lol has he still not commented on Gums' new baby?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
gently caress carolina trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trumnp is like the dude in memento

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Flavius Aetass posted:

why is their house so clean

didn't you know that it's all the rage to design your living spaces like they were printed on that catalogue that keeps getting sent to your house?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

Someone said something on twitter most likely

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

people who have their house wired up to record/broadcast video and sound, from multiple angles!, are loving disturbed. it is always 100% to spy on their children.

I was on a business trip and a colleague says "oh! wife and kids just got home!" and I stupidly asked him if they had just texted him, and nope, the garage door sent him a text and then he showed me a live feed of his kid plopping down on his couch to watch tv. jfc don't show me that!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would have never poo poo my pants if i knew people would find out about it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flavius Aetass posted:

gently caress carolina trump

phrasing

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
how many lives would improve if a giant sinkhole opened beneath every trump rally

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

fosborb posted:

people who have their house wired up to record/broadcast video and sound, from multiple angles!, are loving disturbed. it is always 100% to spy on their children.

I was on a business trip and a colleague says "oh! wife and kids just got home!" and I stupidly asked him if they had just texted him, and nope, the garage door sent him a text and then he showed me a live feed of his kid plopping down on his couch to watch tv. jfc don't show me that!

i wonder how many screaming arguments leading to divorce have been captured on those things

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fosborb posted:

yeah that's some creepy rear end poo poo lol, i went to a house with those inside and i'm like wtf is this.

well the dude who owned the house was a retired cop so

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i want a supercut of marriages falling apart recorded via nanny cam

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

yeah wiring your home for perma a/v seems really shortsighted. "At least I caught the bear making GBS threads " doesn't seem worth it

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Dolphin posted:

i would have never poo poo my pants if i knew people would find out about it

You say that every time you do but you still do it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quote:

But concerns about Biden’s age and mental fitness are likely overblown, according to experts on aging and the brain, as well as actuarial tables used by the insurance industry to estimate the health and longevity of customers.
wow, very convincing

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

i wonder how many screaming arguments leading to divorce have been captured on those things

a friend of mine inherited her mom's parrot and the thing would scream things like "i loving hate you" and then cry like her mom

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
https://twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1163778709268176896?s=20

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
what kind of topsy turvy world is it where you cant even rub one out on your parents couch at 2am without being surveilled

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Flavius Aetass posted:

what

do

they

do

She travels with big daddy to keep him from choking on his own tongue. Jared is stored in a closet until they need him for a photo op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Origami Dali posted:

how many lives would improve if a giant sinkhole opened beneath every trump rally

Millions