Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

who else is gonna pay 40 bucks for F13 on Switch, hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
The feeding tube needs to be removed from FR13. Make an end, she will live on in our memories.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The feeding tube needs to be removed from FR13. Make an end, she will live on in our memories.

not if I buy it for 40 American dollars in the Nintendo Switch!!!!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Has there been any update on the F13 rights issues? From what I recall the IP holder didn't like the idea of paying royalties to the original screenwriter and thus everything Jason-related got shut down.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
Best I can tell,Victor Miller (the writer) won late last year but Horror Inc won an appeal so it's back in court. So poo poo ain't happening with Jason any time soon.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Aug 14, 2019

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Them continuing to butt heads over this has cost them far more money than any sort of compromise would've.

And rank reset is a time when DbD is fun. Anything to get away from the cesspool that is rank 1.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Ghostpilot posted:

And rank reset is a time when DbD is fun. Anything to get away from the cesspool that is rank 1.

It is telling that the DBD streamers I follow are all 'oh God don't let me pip' when they hit purple ranks.

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

What happens in red ranks? I got to rank 6 survivor before my graphics card died.

The game put me back to rank 15 Killer so I stuck an ebony memento mori on instasaw hillbilly without thinking about it, checked afterwards and they were all rank 19-20. :(

AbortRetryFail fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Aug 16, 2019

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
The queue times get progressively worse the higher your rank is. People at red ranks are more likely to be good players, but more than anything it's that your queue times get real bad the closer you get to rank 1. edit: Although it can't be understated that you are going to see more people taking the game seriously at red ranks, so steel yourself for the 4 man SWF sweat squad or an alternating cast of only Nurse and Spirit with cameos from Billy.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 16, 2019

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
also, games at rank 1 are almost always carbon copies of one another because literally everyone is using cookie cutter perk and equipment builds

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Do you like Mettle of Man or Decisive Strike? Because that's how you get Mettle of Man or Decisive Strike.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
red ranks also tend to get hilariously salty too. It's not loving camping to hook someone, notice the billions of scratches around me, then turn around and pick you off the rescue animation onto my shoulder you loving dork. Sure you had borrowed time but also you tried to unhook a second later, of course I'm going to notice because I'm still THERE

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Danaru posted:

red ranks also tend to get hilariously salty too. It's not loving camping to hook someone, notice the billions of scratches around me, then turn around and pick you off the rescue animation onto my shoulder you loving dork. Sure you had borrowed time but also you tried to unhook a second later, of course I'm going to notice because I'm still THERE

Survivor 1: *runs around hooked Survivor 2*

Survivor 2: "WOW has to camp and tunnel at red ranks, gg"

As a general rule, do exactly the opposite thing the survivors wish you would do.

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

I got abused for letting the survivors go after some superbaby d/c'd 15 seconds in after getting caught. :v:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Stranger Things tie-in confirmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLahrUTxuQ

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
They'd been hinting it real hard for a few months now. I wonder how the Demogorgon is going to work since it's basically just a big fast murderer. I'm really not sure what ability it could have that wouldn't be boring and bad.

Also boy another new interior map that's probably gonna gently caress Billy, Huntress, and Trapper.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Aug 19, 2019

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Danaru posted:

It's at those ranks you get the people insisting on this weird 'gentleman's code' for killers that extends way beyond 'don't camp' and 'go after the person who unhooked the survivor on the hook.' I think it allows for - maybe - a perfunctory swing at the survivor but if you have the poor taste to hit said survivor you're supposed to stand meekly by while they get away and wait until the scratch marks fade.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
People with honour codes in games can cry while I farm them, tbh.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they shoulda made mrs wheeler a survivor.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Survivor 1: *runs around hooked Survivor 2*

Survivor 2: "WOW has to camp and tunnel at red ranks, gg"

As a general rule, do exactly the opposite thing the survivors wish you would do.

I haven’t played this game in a long while but I remember “hook camping” being a thing when the game launched and it was a dumb complaint then as well. A killer sitting in front of a hook is like the worst way for a killer to get points. If they decide to waste time doing that just don’t struggle and let your teammates slam out generators. I’ve have never understood that complaint

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
The reason hook camping sucks is because even if the killer "loses" by sitting on you the entire game, you still don't get to play the game. It's also an issue that will never be fixed.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
How fun is dead by daylight? I've been following this thread mainly for F13 but I guess that game is dying.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
It's fine enough. The core of the game is in the chases. Repairing gens is boring and once you're out of baby ranks stealth is more of a momentary juke than a long term solution. The four things for me it has over F13 is that as survivor you're not usually going to spend a lot of time without interacting with the killer in some way, you can explicitly choose to always be the killer, matches are a bit shorter, and running the killer around is more involved. The last one might just be up to me not getting that much time in with F13 but every chase with Jason mostly felt like just jumping into a cabin and waiting for a door to break before moving on to another one, and if the Jason was good at shifting I either had a pocket knife or got hosed. And kinda the inverse on the other side.

Some maps in DBD are real loving bad (ie Haddonfield or Gideon Meat Packing Plant), but most maps generally have a lot of structures where you can perform some sort of mind game or fake out and in turn respond to them. A lot of killers (all but like the top six) can't really hack it in high level play, but honestly even "top rank" survivors can be really loving bad so it's whatever. If you wanna see what it's like in action, go watch ScottJund, OhTofu, or Otzdarva on Twitch. If you don't like the loops (path around pallets or open windows and their adjacent walls/junk) you're probably not gonna like the game. edit: Also time management. A match can conceivably end in like 5 minutes, you gotta know what you need to do and when you need to be doing it.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 19, 2019

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Should’ve made Hopper and the mom survivors.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I haven’t played this game in a long while but I remember “hook camping” being a thing when the game launched and it was a dumb complaint then as well. A killer sitting in front of a hook is like the worst way for a killer to get points. If they decide to waste time doing that just don’t struggle and let your teammates slam out generators. I’ve have never understood that complaint

I've come to find that it's a minority of DBD survivors who actually do anything. Most think just legging it through the gate counts as enough. So when they see Billy hanging out in front of a hooked Meg, their instinct is to hide and keep watching him because then they know where he is. Immersion seems like a big problem at higher ranks. At low ranks everybody's too new so they play the actual video game.

Which leads to the other side of the coin, red rank Killers who get super salty over being 'gen rushed' because they're not used to Survivors playing the video game.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Spacebump posted:

How fun is dead by daylight? I've been following this thread mainly for F13 but I guess that game is dying.

F13 has been dead for a long time, friend.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Bogart posted:

Should’ve made Hopper and the mom survivors.

Barbara and Arabrab, who is Barbara but her model is upside down. She fixes generators with her feet.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

the core of the chases in DbD swing between incredibly lovely for the killer and incredibly lovely for the survivor. DbD lacks stamina, interesting terrain like F13's, or many other basic precepts so either the survivors can infinijuke using a poorly placed set of windows/poorly thought out set of perks or running is fundamentally pointless because at best you're only going to buy a dozen extra seconds and then spend the next two minutes loving around uselessly on the killer's shoulder or on the hook. the current balance of the game slides toward the survivors due to a couple poorly thought out perks - but god help you if you're a new player and do not have access to those perks, because then there STILL isn't a good answer for the question 'what constitutes good survivor play', even after all these years.

the presentation of the chase is kind of interesting due to the 3rd/1st person duality and a lot of people still find it cool because of that setup. if you can jive at that level you will probably like DbD well enough. imo that doesn't change the fact that it is a painfully simple and shittily designed game. i cannot get over the fact that the core of DbD is less complicated than the literal game of tag i played at recess in elementary school. all the crossovers on the planet will never change the fact that the game's core mechanics are as complicated as a pencil sketch of an xkcd comic and that it's not just possible, but quite trivial to predict quite accurately how the game will go after watching the first 60 seconds of a round because everything is so agonizingly brain dead.

F13 was head and shoulders above a better game for a shitload of reasons but unfortunately DbD is the one that won. and again unfortunately, all the other games that have tried to rock asymmetrical horror since F13 have also been stupendously flawed in a very fundamental way, a trend that hide or die seems poised to perpetuate as the developers saw fit to literally give killers wallhack vision and radar guns that work flawlessly 100% of the time, thereby making the 'hide' part of their game 'literally impossible' and missing the point of what made Jason's Sense skill in F13 such a brilliantly designed and executed ability, especially as it combined with survivor fear levels and sharpened over the course of the game.

so basically if you're wanting to rock asymmetrical horror, for the foreseeable future it is still DbD or nothing.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Aug 19, 2019

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
Good survivor play is recognizing safe/unsafe loops, keeping an eye on what loops are around you so you know where to path to next, minimizing the number of pallets you actually use so you don't leave sections of the map completely barren and super dangerous, knowing when to check on what the killer is doing during a chase, and quickly learning killer behavior so you can predict when they'll try to do poo poo like moonwalk on you or bait pallet drops. Then on top of that it's the basic time management of knowing when you should be on a generator or when you need to at least check if some one else is gonna go grab a downed person. That last bit is made super easy if you're in a 4 person SWF though.

Whether or not it's particularly deep there is a such thing as good survivor gameplay, and the difference between playing against good survivors and bad survivors is night and day. A full meta build won't save a bad survivor from a good killer. More of an issue is you don't have to be very good if the killer isn't. edit: Also a few dozen seconds isn't at all useless. A few dozen seconds is easily the difference between 4 gens one slug one hook no one's doing a god drat thing and oops there goes all my pressure.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 20, 2019

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

i'd agree that a few dozen seconds isn't useless. but when the balance is slanted toward the killer, it's not a few dozen seconds you're buying, it's just a dozen, as i said. ~12 seconds is indeed pretty pointless for the team when it means one of them is now down and out (you'd want 30+, which is a fair bit of generator progress as you said), and feels incredibly bad for the survivor player when it is stacked against multiple minutes of non-agency while they rot on the hook and hope against hope that, when rescued, the killer doesn't do the most elementary thing ever and smack them to downed before pursuing the rescuer.

it's incredibly amusing to me that the core of your answer for 'good survivor play' revolves around running loops. that's a pretty loving dire commentary on the game if you ask me. beyond that, i don't buy it because your entire precept is pitting bad people against good people and the fundamental problem with DbD is that when you set foot in a match, you either have the tools to win the game or you don't. if you do, it's your game to lose - it's less on if your opponent(s) play 'well' and more on if you gently caress up in a substantial way. the reverse is also true. if you don't, no amount of 'good' play will salvage the situation without marked incompetence on the part of your opponent(s). i don't mean to suggest that someone who's running a meme build will be literally invincible (right now, anyway - there's been a few survivor meme builds that have done that historically), but i do mean to suggest that failing blunders you know exactly how these matchups are going to end. the drop dead simple gameplay makes skill ceiling in DbD is very low, even with the 'advanced' killers. combine that with perks and consumables being very powerful and once you get someone to the skill ceiling it is more about your loadout than your play. that's precisely why people say level 20 play tends to actually be more fun, because people will blunder every so often and turn the game interesting after the plug and chug of red and purple ranks.

but i do give you a shitload of credit for actually being able to articulate any kind of answer at all, even if it's one that the leading community members definitely do not endorse if any kind of commentary surrounding the game is to be taken at face value. it is at least still an answer. i asked that question for literally two years in the DbD thread on SA and for two years nobody even attempted to answer the question.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Spacebump posted:

Personally I don't get the appeal of it at all as it's basically just a slightly more complex version of tag, I just do not see how anyone gets any enjoyment out of it as a game as it barely even is one in the first place

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
It's the answer people who actually play the game will give - can you mind game, can you recognize mind games, can you recognize if you're out of position, are you on point doing your objectives. If you're killer, add on do you know when to leave some one on the ground, do you know when to abandon a chase, and have you developed a sense for where survivors are probably gonna be. The devs themselves are loving bad at DBD. The ranking system currently(edit: at least, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been fixed) punishes Hillbilly for using his chainsaw to end chases. They thought original Legion was a good idea. They didn't realize the strat for Plague was gonna just be never cleanse because corrupt purge is way worse. They're just now planning on removing the range and bonus blink addons from Nurse. It took them forever to completely board up the walls on the Coldwind Farm, and they didn't remove the window on Rancid Abattoir or do anything with the barn on Fractured Cowshed.

And yeah it's not exceptionally deep. It's light mind games the video game. I only gently caress with it every few weeks, and once I hit purple I tend to move on to something else. Also the game is only in the favor of the killer against uncoordinated groups. It's why the devs need to just bite the bullet and give survivors more info about what's going on then rebalance around it. But that might take a DBD2. If there's any root flaw to DBD it's that it started as one game and has been steadily hammered into another one. ie Bloodlust was a bandaid for infinites, but if the Badham rework is any indication their new philosophy is more loops but they're mostly unsafe so bloodlust is now a problem.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Aug 20, 2019

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

drrockso20 posted:

Personally I don't get the appeal of it at all as it's basically just a slightly more complex version of tag, I just do not see how anyone gets any enjoyment out of it as a game as it barely even is one in the first place

im of the same mind - asymmetrical horror is something you could do cool stuff with but dead by daylight does it in the least interesting way.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Coolguye posted:

i'd agree that a few dozen seconds isn't useless. but when the balance is slanted toward the killer, it's not a few dozen seconds you're buying, it's just a dozen, as i said. ~12 seconds is indeed pretty pointless for the team when it means one of them is now down and out (you'd want 30+, which is a fair bit of generator progress as you said), and feels incredibly bad for the survivor player when it is stacked against multiple minutes of non-agency while they rot on the hook and hope against hope that, when rescued, the killer doesn't do the most elementary thing ever and smack them to downed before pursuing the rescuer.

it's incredibly amusing to me that the core of your answer for 'good survivor play' revolves around running loops. that's a pretty loving dire commentary on the game if you ask me. beyond that, i don't buy it because your entire precept is pitting bad people against good people and the fundamental problem with DbD is that when you set foot in a match, you either have the tools to win the game or you don't. if you do, it's your game to lose - it's less on if your opponent(s) play 'well' and more on if you gently caress up in a substantial way. the reverse is also true. if you don't, no amount of 'good' play will salvage the situation without marked incompetence on the part of your opponent(s). i don't mean to suggest that someone who's running a meme build will be literally invincible (right now, anyway - there's been a few survivor meme builds that have done that historically), but i do mean to suggest that failing blunders you know exactly how these matchups are going to end. the drop dead simple gameplay makes skill ceiling in DbD is very low, even with the 'advanced' killers. combine that with perks and consumables being very powerful and once you get someone to the skill ceiling it is more about your loadout than your play. that's precisely why people say level 20 play tends to actually be more fun, because people will blunder every so often and turn the game interesting after the plug and chug of red and purple ranks.

but i do give you a shitload of credit for actually being able to articulate any kind of answer at all, even if it's one that the leading community members definitely do not endorse if any kind of commentary surrounding the game is to be taken at face value. it is at least still an answer. i asked that question for literally two years in the DbD thread on SA and for two years nobody even attempted to answer the question.

I totally don't agree with it slanted towards killer as at red ranks then only way I'm getting more then 1 kill is if the survivors screw up. 12 seconds is insane at red ranks as it means the difference between getting to a gen before it pops to getting "genrushed" and everyone escaping. I truly feel that survivors totally control the game and the only way a killer even has a chance is playing a OP build like quad-blink nurse or gen-grab spirit. So ether play a "OP" killer or pray survivors screw up at a mind game loop or do something really dumb. I think at lower ranks it sucks because you aren't going to have anyone else doing good survivor play so your just going to be hanging there while survivors just go off and do gently caress all.

I mean even the meme builds like, "Dead hard, DS, Self-care and whatever you want" require some sort of skill. I seen so many people dead hard even at red rank run into a wall or bush because they were looking behind when they slammed on it. Hell, most of the time I just bait it out and hit them right afterwards. But, I have run into survivors that have literally read my dead hard bait and get to a pallet. DS is countered by slugging and self-care is countered by nurses, which is why the anti-noise "meme" build is becoming more popular.

I can tell for the most part just by the way they move that I'm dealing with a more experienced survivor. It just I not sure you played a killer up to red ranks as its like day and night difference between survivor skill levels. I will literally stop chasing a experienced survivor that heads into a long loop or a multiple T-wall junction if I know they are skilled enough to require bloodlust 1 or 2 to even have a chance of getting window hit.

But I do agree survivors need more things to do after they get good. Advanced killers do have skill sets you can learn after mastering one but the cap on survivors is lower due to all survivors playing the same.

TGLT posted:

It's the answer people who actually play the game will give - can you mind game, can you recognize mind games, can you recognize if you're out of position, are you on point doing your objectives. If you're killer, add on do you know when to leave some one on the ground, do you know when to abandon a chase, and have you developed a sense for where survivors are probably gonna be. The devs themselves are loving bad at DBD. The ranking system currently(edit: at least, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been fixed) punishes Hillbilly for using his chainsaw to end chases. They thought original Legion was a good idea. They didn't realize the strat for Plague was gonna just be never cleanse because corrupt purge is way worse. They're just now planning on removing the range and bonus blink addons from Nurse. It took them forever to completely board up the walls on the Coldwind Farm, and they didn't remove the window on Rancid Abattoir or do anything with the barn on Fractured Cowshed.

Hillbilly had been fix at the same time that Plague had her power fixed. Legion was a good idea on paper but players didn't do what he was designed to do (i.e. put all survivors in mend state and slow the game down), instead people would just tunnel one person at a time and it was un-fun as a survivor as you literally could not get away from a Legion that would tunnel you down.

Yes the devs are pretty bad hence why they have started getting streamers to do a lot of the upper tier design fixes to try and help out red ranks. Hell, ghost face and spirit got better only because streamers pointed out how to make him better. Ghost face was complete trash when he was first released on the PTB and spirit is now the best or at-least second best killer.

The because problem is that the Devs balance around "okay" survivors and not the ones that understand every second your not doing a objective, in a chase or unhooking, your doing something wrong.

drrockso20 posted:

I don't see how anyone enjoyed FF13 as it barely interaction with Jason other then ether instant death or slow mo tag as you prayed he didn't land a grab. If you had any interaction with him at all.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Tormented posted:

I totally don't agree with it slanted towards killer as at red ranks then only way I'm getting more then 1 kill is if the survivors screw up.
as i said in the post before, once again, the game's balance is currently slanted toward the survivors, so yeah i'd agree with you on this and that's the core point of my last two posts. that balance has pendulumed back and forth like a dozen times in the game's history because the game's core mechanics are so simple and barren that basically every new content drop threatens to upend that balance entirely. a single new perk can rewrite the entire meta and has done so very frequently. hence why i prefaced it with "when the balance is slanted toward the killer", as it has been at schizophrenic intervals throughout the game's life cycle. the newly-announced stranger things crossover could ostensibly throw everything back to the killers if there's a teachable perk that's super good or poorly implemented. we just don't know yet.

forgive me if you say something else salient in here, but when i saw that yet again i'm being vigorously agreed with because reading didn't happen it just killed my desire to engage more deeply than i already have.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 20, 2019

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Dead by Daylight is loving boring

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Tormented posted:

Hillbilly had been fix at the same time that Plague had her power fixed. Legion was a good idea on paper but players didn't do what he was designed to do (i.e. put all survivors in mend state and slow the game down), instead people would just tunnel one person at a time and it was un-fun as a survivor as you literally could not get away from a Legion that would tunnel you down.

Yes the devs are pretty bad hence why they have started getting streamers to do a lot of the upper tier design fixes to try and help out red ranks. Hell, ghost face and spirit got better only because streamers pointed out how to make him better. Ghost face was complete trash when he was first released on the PTB and spirit is now the best or at-least second best killer.

The because problem is that the Devs balance around "okay" survivors and not the ones that understand every second your not doing a objective, in a chase or unhooking, your doing something wrong.

Legion was only a good idea on paper in the vaguest conceptual sense. Their power's duration was too short to reasonably bounce between survivors, their power negated anything the survivor could put between themselves and the killer, and they were basically rewarded for missed lunges. Whether or not Legion tunneled anyone or reverse moonwalked or whatever, their power was just boring. Mend is boring. They're less completely brain dead now but I don't know that I'd say they're interesting.

As far as I know they don't bring Fog Whisperers or anyone else in to check with their designs. If they did I don't know how the initial The Ghost Face would have made it out of their private builds. Given that they did zero PTB testing for the second version of Ghost Face's power, I think it's more likely they were toying with an alternative version on their own. Which is probably a good sign that they learned from Legion's bad launch that they at least need alternates ready.

Coolguye posted:

as i said in the post before, once again, the game's balance is currently slanted toward the survivors, so yeah i'd agree with you on this and that's the core point of my last two posts. that balance has pendulumed back and forth like a dozen times in the game's history because the game's core mechanics are so simple and barren that basically every new content drop threatens to upend that balance entirely. a single new perk can rewrite the entire meta and has done so very frequently. hence why i prefaced it with "when the balance is slanted toward the killer", as it has been at schizophrenic intervals throughout the game's life cycle. the newly-announced stranger things crossover could ostensibly throw everything back to the killers if there's a teachable perk that's super good or poorly implemented. we just don't know yet.

forgive me if you say something else salient in here, but when i saw that yet again i'm being vigorously agreed with because reading didn't happen it just killed my desire to engage more deeply than i already have.

The phrasing made it sound as if you were saying right now the game's slanted towards killers and I forgot the mention of balance in the prior post.

The ancient days of the original Unrelenting and Save The Best For Last are the surest sign that the devs didn't think too much about the game they were making on a mechanical level.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Aug 20, 2019

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

im of the same mind - asymmetrical horror is something you could do cool stuff with but dead by daylight does it in the least interesting way.

Agreed, I'd say Friday The 13th got it near perfectly(at least on Jason's side, though playing as a counselor can be fun if you can get a group coordinated), hopefully the Predator game from the same people will be similarly good(indeed since the non Predator players will actually have means of consistently defending themselves it might be better)

Bonaventure posted:

Dead by Daylight is loving boring

Agreed also

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

my problem with Friday the 13th is it shoulda been first person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

my problem with Friday the 13th is it shoulda been first person.

I get what you mean, though I'm glad they didn't do that, would have made playing as a counselor way too stressful