Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i need to dig up that old thread of some internet illiterate centrist b-tier account badly trying to doxx left twitters as bots in response to that awesome analysis of the shareblue bot network by likingonline

they basically just would put the username in google then go until the last few pages where you hit the giant SEO dump list of scraped tokens that included the username, then search for poo poo like "putin" and "psyop" which of course show up in these 10MB dumps of unique strings. poo poo got like 10k rts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
everybody knows putin personally puts his digital signature on every russian bot

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

looking for it reminded me that coverage of the shareblue bot network included such totally non-misleading headlines as "How A Twitter Fight Over Bernie Sanders Revealed A Network Of Fake Accounts"

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

normally don't mind amber but she's insufferably boring re epstein. either go full epbrain or go home at this point.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Most recent street fight radio has me thinking about how being actually honest about my flaws would ruin job searching.

Well I only care about the paycheck, I consider any company activity that doesn't have free food a waste of my time, and i'll leave for a new job the moment you guys pile more responsibilities on me without a pay increase

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Agean90 posted:

Most recent street fight radio has me thinking about how being actually honest about my flaws would ruin job searching.

Well I only care about the paycheck, I consider any company activity that doesn't have free food a waste of my time, and i'll leave for a new job the moment you guys pile more responsibilities on me without a pay increase

yeah like, i'm not gonna stay even 30 seconds after finishing time, i'm not gonna be at my desk until my start time, i'm not gonna do more than hit the minimum targets, i'm not doing any work i'm not getting paid for.

employers need to grow the fucj up tbh, spoiled whiny little babies.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

faking self confidence during an interview has been my biggest obstacle to a career for going on twelve years now. I'm probably down hundreds of thousands of dollars because I can't lie

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

normally don't mind amber but she's insufferably boring re epstein. either go full epbrain or go home at this point.

outgrowth of the whole brooklyn mean girl #brand. epstein brain involves admitting weakness and confusion in the face of something gigantic and horrible, which could potentially interfere with taking a superior position the next time you feel like some antifa guys are engaged in a Bad Look.

when she is right she's right but she's always been a Messy Bitch Whomst Loves Drama first and a lefty second.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The reading serious was just an ernest version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyxJlTFsvQ

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

After Matt auditioned to be the propagandist for a military junta ruled by Admiral Sestak, Amber needed to return to claim her position as the Chapo with the worst takes.

I am sort of disappointed that take was "Watch Cohen Brothers movies and vote Bernie" in response to the Epstein brain melting drama.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

she’s a case study in unchecked misanthropy. love most of her takes but lol the shock at a midwesterner doing yoga and the inability to really let loose with the epstein fun was silly

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
Midwestern accent yoga teacher would be a funny bit if she didn't seem so genuinely shocked and confused

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Biggest argument in favor of them being a psyop is that they look at the Epstein case and say "this changes nothing, people won't care" and not react to it like a prospector who found a massive gold vein.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

MizPiz posted:

Biggest argument in favor of them being a psyop is that they look at the Epstein case and say "this changes nothing, people won't care" and not react to it like a prospector who found a massive gold vein.

oh the rest of them except amber are 110% epstein brained. matt probably double that

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

THS posted:

oh the rest of them except amber are 110% epstein brained. matt probably double that

i liked that bit when they had ppg on and matt said "look its 100% obvious to me that epstein's an intelligence asset, but also there are people 100% convinced that I'm an intelligence asset! who loving knows!"

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mw1D04pG08A
lmaoing at means tv potentially doing a competent mgs stream before chapo, goonspeed bryn

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I dunno, I can relate to the end of Burn After Reading and it's the easiest way to process all this poo poo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dreylad posted:

I dunno, I can relate to the end of Burn After Reading and it's the easiest way to process all this poo poo

emil skoda had power in that movie tho

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dreylad posted:

it's chinatown baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
re-listening to the now-unlocked Enoch Musk episodes (because I'm a little piggy) and I guess it took me three listens to pick up on them riffing on listener reactions to David Cross episodes right before Matt gets bored for that session and indicates he needs to go down for his nap

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

broke: Epstein killed himself
woke: Epstein was assassinated by the Clintons
bespoke: Epstein died accidentally while attempting to get some autoerotic asphyxiation going on, and the assassin covered up the evidence so they could still get paid

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i like to imagine it was a really angry midwest dad that took him out liam neeson in taken style

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Atrocious Joe posted:

After Matt auditioned to be the propagandist for a military junta ruled by Admiral Sestak, Amber needed to return to claim her position as the Chapo with the worst takes.

I am sort of disappointed that take was "Watch Cohen Brothers movies and vote Bernie" in response to the Epstein brain melting drama.

The most prescient thing you can "do" about Epstein is organizing the working class and raising their class consciousness, which the arguably best way to do that right now is organizing for Bernie.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

we can also storm a local pizza place, or area 51

to be honest some good pods should do a live show from Rachel NV in a month so i can meet them

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Agean90 posted:

just made me thinking about snorting bird poo poo off the hood of my car

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

e: wrong thread

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

You Can't Win is only good for falling asleep. i'm sorry, donald

And Introducing is great for this

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Does donald ever break character in that show?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

i agree they shopuldve derailed the light hearted riff after half a dozen epstein episodes to be like uhhh violently overthrow capitalism

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Im pretty sure Amber's point was that they needed to pull up from the navel gazing over his death and the masonic ritual stuff. She was getting into it as much as anyone when they went through that Fatherly article and talked about Les Wexner's glowing article.

Feel free to make fun of her for being baffled by a Wisconsin accent though, that was weird.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FrancisFukyomama posted:

Does donald ever break character in that show?

...he's doing a bit?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Good 99% Invisible episode today.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
To be fair Amber is from the Midwest but probably moved out of it before yoga was really popular there. (It took a while)

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

My Shoes posted:

Good 99% Invisible episode today.

on the other end of the succpod spectrum, this week's TAL intro compares nuclear science leading to nuclear weapons to computer science leading to russian interference in the 2016 election

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Does anyone have any recommendations for decent podcast discussions of Jeffrey Epstein? I was initially excited for TrueAnon but based on the free episodes so far the hosts seem too lazy to bother doing any research beyond reading the same widely available articles that everyone who cares about this issue has already read. Anyone know if there are any podcasts with actual investigative journalists who have at least dedicated an episode to this topic?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Helsing posted:

Does anyone have any recommendations for decent podcast discussions of Jeffrey Epstein? I was initially excited for TrueAnon but based on the free episodes so far the hosts seem too lazy to bother doing any research beyond reading the same widely available articles that everyone who cares about this issue has already read. Anyone know if there are any podcasts with actual investigative journalists who have at least dedicated an episode to this topic?

Pretty sure Whitney Webb has been making the podcast rounds lately.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Helsing posted:

Grubstaker's latest premium ep is pretty good for this but they cover all billionaires, not just Epstein.

They also had Donoteat01 on their latest free ep and talked about it a bit

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

nvm

Wraith of J.O.I. has issued a correction as of 20:15 on Aug 21, 2019

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

i say swears online posted:

...he's doing a bit?

he occasionally breaks kayfabe. i think he did a game stream with the no cartridge guy completely out of character, since it was a pretty earnest charity thing and not really a place for esoteric deep irony

he also did it once recently bc he was fed up about people flipping out over the optics of the last dsa convention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/thetrillbillies/status/1164332851778789376?s=19