Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Swole-Yis-Un

e: new page
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-8-85/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm the guy with the B head, but I wish I was the crazy monkey dude

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Eris crying on the ground is great.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Synthbuttrange posted:

Eris crying on the ground is great.

I think she gave him a concussion

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
hahaha they're both rear end-up in the air

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
oh no, Gog really did throw a weakling at her, huh

what will happen to our energetic dumb bitch

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Digging the swole Xenomorph dude.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I'm the guy with the B head, but I wish I was the crazy monkey dude

Laserface monkman is also p good.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mimesweeper posted:

oh no, Gog really did throw a weakling at her, huh

what will happen to our energetic dumb bitch
She gonna :dunkedon:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Every one of these panels is awesome. From Swolemon using his "paternal aloofness" face to White Chain utterly trouncing that dude and being completely non-fussed about it.

e: Also, CONTEST IS COMING! I have so many Ideas for competitors!

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Kind of hope we get to see Cyclops Dhalsim further in the tournament.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I hope Cio gets to read Al-Yis-Un's thought bubble.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

Started reading this comic last night, binged it all then suddenly realised the sun had come back up.

This is a phenomenal series and I love everything about it! I think Goggers might be my current favourite character, I am down with this clown. Her dramatic entrance bursting forth in wormy glory only to be met with a fist to the face was just pure gold. Loving the tournament so far, but sad I've caught up cause now I have to wait for new pages!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I guess to win, Alison has to become a real-life One Punch Man, except she actually has to try.

Igotadigbick posted:

Started reading this comic last night, binged it all then suddenly realised the sun had come back up.

This is a phenomenal series and I love everything about it! I think Goggers might be my current favourite character, I am down with this clown. Her dramatic entrance bursting forth in wormy glory only to be met with a fist to the face was just pure gold. Loving the tournament so far, but sad I've caught up cause now I have to wait for new pages!

I'm legit jealous of anyone just discovering this comic for the first time, it's a real delight to read. Now welcome to the pedantic speculation station!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
'Pedantic' is right. Operant used to post here sometimes, but he got frustrated and left because all people ever talked about when he was around were minor art gaffes (that sometimes weren't even gaffes).

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Goons are awful and will undoubtedly chase off any poor creator of something they like should they actually reveal themselves and interact with them.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

habeasdorkus posted:

Every one of these panels is awesome. From Swolemon using his "paternal aloofness" face to White Chain utterly trouncing that dude and being completely non-fussed about it.

I'm gonna submit a master fo Truck-Jutsu. Some people emulate animals like Cranes or Tigers with their martial arts. He emulates the Truck.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm gonna submit a master fo Truck-Jutsu. Some people emulate animals like Cranes or Tigers with their martial arts. He emulates the Truck.

My Kung Fu is Like A Truck
You Will Soon Be Getting gently caress

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Given what we've already seen, truck nuts as a fashion accessory is by no means out of the question.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

habeasdorkus posted:

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/ring-of-power-oct-is-live/

:toot:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
He says he's limiting it to 64 submissions. I've got little artistic talent but i'm going to submit my 16 limbed demi-spider.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Yeah, I've got no artistic talent, but I'm gonna come up with something fun.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I was going to enter a crate of teacups but it's not my original creation. :(

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm entering my original character, a chest of coffee mugs

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
So does it have to be like... a character that follows the rpg rules? Or literally just make somebody up?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

So does it have to be like... a character that follows the rpg rules? Or literally just make somebody up?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Too bad, I have no ability to draw. So long, truckmaster, you'll live on in one of my rpg campaigns.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

If you have a Really Good Idea but can't draw, he suggests recruiting an artist and submitting a joint submission.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm excellent at portraits but not body physique.

Perhaps I could do a giant psychic head of Joe Rogan. Or King Crimson...

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm just gonna trace over Machine Head from REDLINE and submit that.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Grouchio posted:

I'm excellent at portraits but not body physique.

Perhaps I could do a giant psychic head of Joe Rogan. Or King Crimson...

Worked for MODOK.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Oh no, it's being handled on the official Discord server instead of via e-mails? That's a strong incentive for joining...!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Hempuli posted:

Oh no, it's being handled on the official Discord server instead of via e-mails? That's a strong incentive for joining...!

It is on Discord, but they made another server just for this contest. So there's "Throne, City of Kings" and "Ring of Power".

... I'd link to both of them but I'm dumb and apparently can't figure out how to generate a link to join a discord...

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I mean if anyone is a mediocre artist you’re still better than me with my colored pencils and pens. If you want to do the team submission thing. I’ve got an armored 8 legged, 8 armed spider dude who’s ability is to redirect inertia midflight with wire guided knives.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
I was moving during the devil contest and got all hyped to try something for this one, but I barely have the time/ability to do a single portrait, let alone two pages of panels.

I wonder if they'd accept ONE style scriblings?

Joke answer: Poser comic

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Cryophage posted:

JokeRoyal answer: Poser comic

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

concept: ring of power mimic

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
That's way too much damned effort. I ain't drawing a full comic book.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I quite like this format; it's a lot of work for the fanmade characters, but that feels pretty appropriate, especially considering that this is a webcomic a lot of people want to have their character to appear in. Organizing it probably takes a huge amount of work from Abbadon, but at the same time I could imagine that being bombarded by fan characters via e-mail during the heist arc took quite an effort to handle, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rotten Red Rod posted:

If you have a Really Good Idea but can't draw, he suggests recruiting an artist and submitting a joint submission.

Hey Al! Please to be making a TRUMO for the contests MY IDEA DO NOT STEAL