Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So TODAY:
Donnie called Wayne LaPierre, sucked him off, and took universe background checks off the table.
Called American Jews who vote for Democrats (A about 3/4 of them) disloyal.
Cancelled a state visit after Denmark rejected one of his dumber ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You just need a rope thrown over a tree limb which is less than you need for the cross

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

woah, they tapped a Deathstalker alum! and people say this administration is light on experience!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lmao Walmart sues Tesla after 3% of rooftop solar installations catch fire.

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/08/20/walmart-sues-tesla-over-solar-panel-fires/

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

People are full of poo poo when they say Florida only seems crazy because of its crime reporting laws.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im so glad i backed out of doing solarcity once the salesdude couldnt stop slobbering on elon's knob

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

EBB posted:

shovels, and blunt objects for hammering

No need to re-invent the wheel. These are all you really need.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

shame on an IGA posted:

lmao Walmart sues Tesla after 3% of rooftop solar installations catch fire.

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/08/20/walmart-sues-tesla-over-solar-panel-fires/

tired: burning battery compartment
wired: burning battery department

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Arc Light posted:

No need to re-invent the wheel. These are all you really need.

I suppose a fist-sized rock could be an adequate tool to make a political statement.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Getting awfully freep-y in here.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Anything is an anti-fascist weapon if you swing it right.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

bird cooch posted:

Getting awfully freep-y in here.

It's getting awfully fascy out there

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I don't disagree. But guillotine (and associated) talk is silly and folks are getting spun up. I spend a fair amount of time creeping right wing sites and they do the same thing, but it's ridiculous. And horrible.and divorced from reality.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Would you say they're the same

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Would you say they're the same

Noooooooooooo. The level of vitriol or thinnly cloaked (if at all) racism, classisem, nationalism and other horrible -isems isnt even comparible.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Fallom posted:

People are full of poo poo when they say Florida only seems crazy because of its crime reporting laws.

It's also that Florida has one of the shittiest safety nets in the country, so you get a lot more people with substance abuse or mental health issues basically being left to die on the street than in some other states.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Crakkerjakk posted:

It's also that Florida has one of the shittiest safety nets in the country, so you get a lot more people with substance abuse or mental health issues basically being left to die on the street than in some other states.

Coupled with extremely liberal records release laws make finding and reporting these stories a fair bit easier then say Wisconsin.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Trump is quote tweeting this man, who is calling trump king of Israel, this am.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
This kind of poo poo is loving frightening and disturbing on a level I didn't know existed

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Lol is he really doing the Antichrist thing

Lol

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
This Omen remake sucks rear end.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

So TODAY:
Donnie called Wayne LaPierre, sucked him off, and took universe background checks off the table.
Called American Jews who vote for Democrats (A about 3/4 of them) disloyal.
Cancelled a state visit after Denmark rejected one of his dumber ideas.

And he's still going to get ~47% of the popular vote.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Nystral posted:

Coupled with extremely liberal records release laws make finding and reporting these stories a fair bit easier then say Wisconsin.

Yes, that's the part Fallom was talking about.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/hthjones/status/1164135691929997312?s=19

RIP Reaper

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Is Donnie gonna start a war?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
one weird trick to stop drone warfare

government hates it!!!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

RFC2324 posted:

Is Donnie gonna start a war?

Would the second coming of jesus start a war?

Also I thought the second coming of jesus was a christian thing not jewish, but I'm extremely ignorant of religions and can't remember

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

"We're bored with dunking on Saudi failsons, let's shoot at that buzzing fucker up there"

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It really speaks to the quality of arms control in the last 20 years when we've been dunking on people for over a decade largely unimpeded in dozens of countries and hardly anybody has had the means to actually shoot one of those fuckers down. Unlike I guess in the 80s when we were giving out Stingers like candy.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/1163994193376755717?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1164025162251014144?s=19

Double post gently caress the police

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Ahahahah I’ve only seen tryhard photographers post that image until now.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

bird cooch posted:

Noooooooooooo. The level of vitriol or thinnly cloaked (if at all) racism, classisem, nationalism and other horrible -isems isnt even comparible.

i summarize it as a difference between punching up and punching down. i agree that both sides are using violent rhetoric for a kind of emotional group therapy, but the targets of one side are the people already facing the full violence and oppression of society, while the other side (e: which i consider myself on) bays for the blood of people who famously are at no risk of suffering consequences for anything.

for now, it's as much a joke and as little a serious threat to call for some billionaire be guillotined as it is to loudly hope they get hit by a falling meteorite.

e: not every leftist is only punching up, of course, you get plenty of people in this thread and every other one making GBS threads on poor and rural trump voters

Doc Hawkins fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 21, 2019

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Doc Hawkins posted:

e: not every leftist is only punching up, of course, you get plenty of people in this thread and every other one making GBS threads on poor and rural trump voters

To be clear. They get poo poo on because they're voting red in TYOOL 2019 and directly electing officials who are propping up the above billionaire class, not because they're poor/rural.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

Ahahahah I’ve only seen tryhard photographers post that image until now.

back-to-back-to-back oscar-winning cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki also posted it 'just in case' :sigh:

At least he deleted it after getting teased.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The houthis have come a long way to be able to shoot down a reaper. Arms proliferation all in in this forever war.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Stravag posted:

Whatever happened with that facebook livestream shooting thing in philly a few days ago? I remember it was happening and then it just went away so im assuming noone was shot

https://theappeal.org/police-shooting-informant/#.XV1dK88QZ3M.twitter

A federal prosecutor blamed the new DA for being soft on crime or some poo poo but it turns out the guy was a snitch who had been given a reduced sentence by prosecutors.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU and join a UK Trade Union.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/bor...eNjujfb0-QC0CZc

Taking how many guesses as to how loud Ireland will laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Yeah, like, people who joke about guillotines don't actually build them and use them, nor have they been used within multiple generations. And, generally speaking, those same people tend to be against capital punishment irl.

Whereas people who joke about running over protestors might not actually go out and kill people on the roadway, but it's def a thing that happens, and they're totally cool with it irl. Which means it's not actually a joke.