Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Ehlers-Dubois-Kucherov
Donato-Backstrom-Oshie
Tolvanen-Coyle-Joseph
Fabbri-Wennberg-Caufield
Extras: Denisenko, Suzuki

Nurse-Schultz
Martinez-Wilde
Grzelcyk-Merkley
Vaakanainen

Hellebuyck
Samsonov

Coach: Todd McLellan

Ok a little more analysis on my part. Overall, only 7 of my players are older than 25. I went for young, but also able to make an impact now.

I really like my forwards. The top line should be lethal, and I believe all of my forwards are middle-six forwards at worst. Grigori Denisenko, Ryan Suzuki, and Cole Caufield are all excellent prospects. Fabbri, Tolvanen, and Donato are all talented, but a bit older than that first group and I think at least one of them should be taking the next step forward soon, but they're all fairly interchangeable. My most veteran forwards are Backstrom, Oshie, and Coyle, who aren't even that old, really, and can still produce. Aside from some of the young guys, this is a well-rounded group who can play two-way as well. There aren't a lot of one-dimensional forwards on the team except I guess Caufield but he's a prospect and he's REALLY GOOD at that one thing. Overall, I think this is a great group.

My defense is going to suck so bad. I consciously made the decision to go forward heavy first and this is the result. Nurse should be ok, and he's young, but the rest is definitely a mix of decent but not great guys, and first-round picks who've never even played a NHL game. Basically, I'm hoping that one or two of them pan out. In real life that probably wouldn't happen this year but on my team, who knows.

I think I ended up doing ok on goaltending as well. Hellebuyck is a good one, 26, signed for a few years. Samsonov has been touted as Washington's eventual starter for years now, and he'll be a serviceable backup. Hopefully they don't mind getting scored on too much.

Todd McLellan is a good coach. Not too old school, I think. I also think his style of coaching, fast paced, lots of shots, suits my group of forwards well. Truthfully I don't know how good he does player development, which will be an important part of this roster.

Long term, my team has a ton of pending RFAs in the first few seasons which I'd imagine would cause a ton of issues. But I also have 16 million+ in cap space plus pending UFAs in Backstrom, Schultz, and Coyle. I think this is a team that would absolutely have to find success and have guys improve relatively quickly because otherwise I lose a lot of experience right off the bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Ok a little more analysis on my part. Overall, only 7 of my players are older than 25. I went for young, but also able to make an impact now.

Your defense scares me a little bit but that top 9 is a great mix of skill and two-way play and you have a good goalie.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Ginette Reno posted:

Your defense scares me a little bit but that top 9 is a great mix of skill and two-way play and you have a good goalie.

Yeah. Best case scenario for the defense is "average" and worst case is "the forwards have to score 6 goals every night"

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ottawa takes Ilya Sorokin so that there’s a goaltending pipeline beyond Jones and Ullmark. He’s no guarantee to come over, but he’s the best goalie outside of the NHL and I figure with this roster he might be convinced to come over. A fine way to spend my last pick.

I’ll post roster thoughts shortly.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Good job gang, we made it through another year! HootTheOwl and eXXon can make their final picks whenever, although the sooner the better.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
all-time draft when

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
we’ll have plenty of time during the lockout to draft

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I was going to take Bill Peters but forgot about you slowpokes so instead the baby Bruins coach Jay Leach seems good enough and he's younger than some active players and therefore possibly not infected with the brain parasites that plague most NHL coaches.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Sheary - Seguin - Buchnevich
Martinook - Johansen - Boedker
Hagelin - Namestikov - Kassian
Motte - Barbashev - Granlund

Klefboom - Subban
Chara - Stecher
Coburn - Kylington

Holtby
Stalock

Extras:
Pulujarvi
Irwin
Sparks

I think I started off pretty well, only to go sideways a few picks in. Still, I'm not too upset with my team. My wings are an obvious area of weakness, especially past the first line. That said, I could probably convince Pulujarvi to come back and help myself out a little there. I'm pretty pleased with my centers, especially if Barbashev repeats last season. I like my first pairing, even if PK isn't as young and good as he used to be. Rest of my defense I feel is solid, of not especially fancy or productive. If Chara's cooked that makes it look a lot worse. Holtby is good and I trust him to help my team out if I've overestimated my defense. Stalock had a kind of down season last year, and if that continues, I feel pretty comfortable with putting Sparks in the backup role. I think this team could make the playoffs, albeit not as an actual contender.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The st Louis Blues are here to finally close the draft. With the final pick we are pleased to introduce you to our seventh dman Brent Seabrook!
And with that, free agency has begun, and we've got like twenty million in cap space so:
Emergency goalie Corey Crawford please don't die. Stay in the safety of the press booth to finish your contract.
And, for our emergency punchman in case someone gets chippy with our precious young talent and aging faceoff winning centers Kris Russell. He's that guy Shaw always was fighting right?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
nice work everyone. appreciate y'all for being on top of things and hope to see you next year for the all-time draft.

special thanks to kilza and everyone else regularly updating the thread and sheet, and rex for stepping in on a dime for our good pal aye doc (miss you bud)

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ottawa Senators:

Gallagher - Crosby - Kreider
Tkachuk - Skinner - Hinostroza
Dube - Nash - Simon
Hayton - Lowry - Aberg
Logan Brown

Ok, so I generally like the forward core. I bucket it like this:

Crosby is my one legit top flight center. He’s still the best player in the league in my estimation. Maybe not for long, but I still love everything about his game.

Gallagher, Kreider, Tkachuk are strong top 6 wingers who play rough and tumble games and drive the net.

Skinner is either a top flight winger or a complementary center. In a perfect world Brown would step up to that center spot in a year or two, but for now I’m comfortable with Skinner spending a season there. He and Crosby would be naturals to double shift when we need to load up while behind.

That leaves one spot in my top 6. I think between Hinostroza, Dube, Simon, Aberg and Hayton one guy should be able to step up to take the spot. Hinostroza is plugged there for now but he may shift down the lineup to take more pronounced defensive responsibilities. The guys who don’t make it are all capable of offence from the back of the lineup, and have decent possession numbers.

Lowry and Nash are good defence oriented centres at the bottom of the lineup. Both have shown glimpses of offence in the past but that wouldn’t be their role on this team, barring injury.

Brown’s hands are really good for such a big guy, but his speed needs work and he’s been injury prone. I think he’s a boom or bust prospect.

It’s a smaller forward group on the wings for the most part, but I think it fits the up tempo possession game that Babcock would try to coach.

Karlsson - Manson
Goligoski - Ristolainen
Simek - Pouliot
Borgman

Karlsson drives the bus here obviously, but the rest of that top 4 seems pretty strong to me. Manson is an absolute workhorse who can play that Methot role for Karlsson, pushing the play forward if needed, hanging back to cover when Erik decides to roam a bit.

Risto is not a number one guy, but in a second pairing role he brings strong offensive instincts and should be able to deliver some good numbers while paired with a veteran like Goligoski.

Simek has a great half season with San Jose last year and seems to be at least a third pairing guy, while Pouliot has shown enough for me to be fine pencilling him in on the third pairing.

Borgman is an older prospect on the cusp. I think he’s got enough to step up if someone gets hurt, otherwise he probably sticks to the AHL.

Jones
Ullmark
Sorokin (KHL)

Jones shouldn’t play 60+ games per year. I expect him in a more even split scenario, maybe 50/30 or 45/35. I think the amount of hockey he’s played over the last five years is wearing on him and that an easier load should allow him to recover to where he was a few years ago. Ullmark is on a one year deal with a lot to prove as a backup pushing for starts.

Sorokin is, as mentioned in my last post, the best goalie outside of the NHL. Medium term goal would be to get him to the NHL, ideally with promises of a team that’s geared to win now.

Babcock

He’s my favorite current coach and I expect that when paired with Crosby he will win the Ottawa senators a gold medal.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I can't imagine how upset SAS would get at watching a Gallagher-Crosby-Kreider line

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Ginette Reno posted:

I can't imagine how upset SAS would get at watching a Gallagher-Crosby-Kreider line

Especially in front of the stalwart tandem of Goligoski-Ristolainen.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

The Devils:

Zuccarello-O'Reilly-Mantha
Voracek-Hughes-Connolly
Vesalainen-Bjugstad-Frolik
Goldobin-Jarnkrok-Howden
Perlini

Hronek-Klingberg
Severson-Fox
Hutton-Aho
Schlemko, Davies

Varlamov
Schneider

Bruce Cassidy

I really like my team - I think the rookies I took a flyer on seem to be solid bets. My forwards are deep and versatile - while I lack true top end scoring, I think the goals will come relatively often with four solid lines, especially if Vesalainen is a 20 goal player.

The D has a lot riding on Hronek/Aho/Fox but I think all three are very legit. Fox looks like a stud and if he steps in and is even another Will Butcher, that second pairing looks very good. Klingberg is the engine and I think Schlemko is very capable of playing minutes if Hutton sucks and/or Aho struggles.

I think Schneider is a really good bounce-back candidate with a good team in front of him and a mental reset after a nightmare season - he did have a .927 in his last 14 starts. Varly and Schneider can combine, I think, for a .910-.915 season, possibly better if Varlamov stays healthy and has a big year under Trotz. And Cassidy is one of the best young coaches in the league.

I think if the goalies play well, this is a playoff team.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
OK now Sim a season with the teams

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

The Jets

code:
Timo Meier	Brayden Point	Sam Reinhart
Jake DeBrusk	David Krejci	J.T. Miller
Branden Tanev	Carl Soderberg	Wayne Simmonds
William Carrier	Oscar Lindberg	Adam Gaudette

Nathan Walker	Luke Kunin

Brendan Dillon		Erik Gustafsson 
Chris Tanev		Nick Holden
Brett Kulak		Robert Bortuzzo

Oscar Fantenberg 		

MacKenzie Blackwood	
	Thatcher Demko	

Todd Reirden	

This is the first time i've done this, and i'm pretty happy with it. I basically only watch Canucks games through NHL TV here in Australia, and other than a bit of online content (which I try and avoid for a lot of the time as i'm trying to avoid spoilers until I get a chance to watch the games) I don't see a lot of highlights, and as such was basically picking entirely on last years stats from about round 10. It was however the first time i've looked a bunch of advanced stats in combination with each other, ie how much of Corsi was from zone starts etc, was a really good timewaster and I think I learnt things!

I wanted to pick a team that had a realistic distribution of ages, contracts and one that could remain under the cap in years 2 and 3. I ended up 25 million under the cap, with Point still to take ~10 - so while I have a number of players to renew at the end of season one I should be able to retain all the RFA's. I also picked up a couple of pending UFA's i'd be happy to trade at the deadline if I wasn't in contention (Tanev and Simmonds) that would give me any extra space needed.

For my forwards I picked a team in a overly simplistic top two lines had a lot of emphasis on scoring, and a third line as a shutdown line that isn't really trying to score (basically how id play NHL on the playstation)- not the most advanced strategy, but i'm not going to pretend id have a clue how to run a team!

I put a lot of emphasis in early rounds on goals, and trying to get guys about to hit their prime. I think I did that with 6 20 goal scorers from last season and the three top goal scorers are all 22. I also made a conscious decision early on to try and get some cheaper players so I could afford to take on a couple of big cap hits from players who were still available for that reason, how well I did on that i'm not so sure.

For my defence I figured id try and compile 6 fairly non flashy guys that would be a respectable unit, and in doing so would allow me to get a good bunch of forwards. I think I left it to late however - while I don't have any absolute liabilities on the team, I also don't have anyone who if my team is up by one with a minute left I would have as my go to pick for either side. In hindsight my first defender was Gustafsson, I should have gone for a more defence first pick (given i'd already picked up a number of reliable goal scorers).

For my goalies, I decided early on I wanted to go with a 1A/B tandem, and also by round 8 when I picked Blackwood, I realised my teams window was perhaps a season to two down the road so going an ageing goalie didn't make a lot of sense. I perhaps reached for Demko in round 12, but I liked the feel of two young goalies pushing each other for the role and didn't want to get stuck with a liability.

A big thanks to Corn on the Cop for taking my picks for the numerous times I was picking at 2am my time, much appreciated.

In short I really enjoyed this, will do it again next year.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

lazerwolf posted:

OK now Sim a season with the teams

Monday the 26th

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Thanks to everyone for participating and big ups to those who organized this and kept everything on track

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Yeah, this was a ton of fun.

I don't know how well we're going to do, but we'll do our best:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The 2019-2020 Buffalo Sabres, coached by Sheldon Keefe:

David Perron - Claude Giroux - Dustin Brown

J.T. Compher - Bo Horvat - Clayton Keller

Ilya Mikheyev - Ryan Getzlaf - Kirby Dach

Dylan Sikura - Frans Nielsen - Joel Armia

X: Vasili Podkolzin, Valeri Nichushkin

The ambition here was to create a four lines with distinct scoring threats and serious commitment to two-way responsibility. I spent my 1st rounder on a defenseman, so I had to wait for the second round to draft a #1C, which Giroux reasonably is wrt faceoffs and puck distribution. He'll take the zone responsibility of a winger, though, as Brown will do the dirty work instead. The second line has three natural centers, and is the main "shutdown" line with Keller adding some offensive pop. The third line will rely on heavy o-zone starts and help Dach hit the ground running while hopefully feasting on matchup advantages. The fourth is an energy line that shouldn't see more than ten minutes a game, and won't pose much of an offensive threat when they do, but shouldn't be a defensive liability in those minutes. That line is where Nichushkin will plug in, as he can effectively kill offense at both ends (but might improve out of Dallas, who knows). Podkolzin is a long term investment.

Strengths:
- Centre spine. I'm really pleased with Giroux/Horvat/Getzlaf/Nielsen, and a number of my wingers are natural centers.
- Overall youth. Horvat, Keller, Compher, Mikheyev, Dach, Sikura, Armia, and my scratches are all mid-twenties or younger, and many of those have high development ceilings.

Weaknesses:
- Winger uncertainty. I'm betting a lot on Mikheyev, Dach, and Sikura producing, and doing it quickly.
- Top line age. If those three start to decline before the youth steps up, my scoring drops considerably.

Rasmus Dahlin - Brett Pesce

Ryan McDonagh - Brandon Carlo

Lawrence Pilut - Cody Ceci

X: Nic Hague

Here, I wanted to build a two-way d corps to complement the offense. I'm biased as a Sabres fan but I think Dahlin could be in the argument for best defender in the league very soon, so I made him my first pick. McDonagh's resume speaks for itself, and in pairing the two of them with two very strong all-around young defenders, I'd compare my top-4 favorably to any in the league. I'm high on Lawrence Pilut, who in spurts was arguably the Sabres' best defenseman last year. He's responsible and high IQ, and I think he can bring out the best in Ceci while covering for his mistakes. I like Hague's upside and think he's nearly NHL ready if not there now.

Strengths:
- Top 4. Again, I think it stacks up with the best in this draft.
- Youth. Dahlin/Pesce/Carlo/Pilut/Ceci/Hague are all 25 or under. Three of those have played well in the NHL already, and two have shown promise. I think Ceci is a worthwhile reclamation project for the bottom 6.

Weaknesses:
- Bottom pairing. If Ceci doesn't improve, or meshes poorly with Pilut, it's a real liability.
- Depth. Hague is high-potential but unproven, and a significant injury really changes the outlook.

Jaroslav Halak

Elvis Merzlikins

It's a 1A-1B tandem. Halak showed well last year in limited starts, so hopefully he can handle a little more of the workload and maintain his level. Ideally, the team's two-way defensively responsible build lessens the difficulty. Elvis is a wildcard but he played well in Europe. If he shows well here, he's the future starter. If not, Halak needs to really carry the load.

Outlook: This team isn't going to contend for a President's trophy, and might not win its division, but I think it has the overall depth and build to make a run in the playoffs and beat teams with better offensive talent or marquee players.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Sim news: https://imgur.com/a/ogeRnXX Team rosters here, double check yours to make sure I haven't missed anything.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

Sim news: https://imgur.com/a/ogeRnXX Team rosters here, double check yours to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Can you make the database file available? I'd be keen to play my team for a few seasons and see how I go.

Edit: \/ Awesome thanks.

VOTE1 fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Aug 23, 2019

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

VOTE1 posted:

Can you make the database file available? I'd be keen to play my team for a few seasons and see how I go.

Yeah, as soon as I get it ready. I've only done the rosters since it's the most time consuming.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
What is this simmed in? EHM?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

yep!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
my team has already achieved the highest pinnacle and do not judge themselves by trivial things like wins and losses

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
code:

Anders Lee - Leon Draisaitl - Vladimir Tarasenko
Roope Hintz - Max Domi - Ondrej Kase
Marcus Sorensen - Morgan Frost - Andrew Shaw
Joel Farabee - Ryan Carpenter		

Esa Lindell - Dougie Hamilton	
Devon Toews - Jacob Trouba	
Matt Niskanen - Matt Benning
Ian Cole 

Thomas Greiss		
Spencer Knight

PP1
Hintz - Draisaitl - Tarasenko
Frost - Hamilton

PP2
Lee - Domi - Kase
Toews - Trouba

PK1
Shaw - Sorensen
Lindell - Hamilton

PK2
Carpenter - Maenalanen
Benning - Trouba

Updated with special teams lines

lazerwolf fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Aug 23, 2019

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Backups are for cowards. Go big or go home.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

eXXon posted:

Backups are for cowards. Go big or go home.

It's not fantasy if you don't play the waver wire.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

I'm going to savor being in first place now while it lasts

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The only mistakes on the Panthers are the players that I chose to be there.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

White and Brassard both signed this past week, so I am officially under the cap :toot:. So now it's time for a quick breakdown of the Tampa Bay Lightning, who are worse than the real life Bolts but uh there was no way that wasn't going to happen:

Coach: Jon Cooper

Detailed contract breakdown

Forwards: Solid mix of guys that's definitely 4 lines deep. Definitely the deepest group of forwards I've drafted in 3 years. First line is solid throughout, with Monahan and Wheeler being the big names but Nyquist easily able to hold his own, and should be capable of producing a ton of offense. Second line has the ability to be really good, but does have some question marks that could hold them back (can Johansson stay healthy? Can Trocheck bounce back?) but I'm banking on things working out. Third line seems good in general, provided Steel can show he's NHL ready this season, but Hornqvist and Nieto can definitely help him out and give him the room and talent he needs to be successful. Fourth line's pretty good, with Derek Ryan being a 3C slotted down into that 4th spot and really stabilizing that line alongside Erne and Sceviour, which can definitely produce some offense. Brassard could definitely be a difference maker if he proves last year was an anomaly and could easily slide into my middle 6 if he does, but if he doesn't then oh well maybe I can still use him as a PP specialist or something, and Khaira in general is a solid bottom 6 guy stuck on one of the worst teams in the NHL.

Defensemen: I like it. Hedman is the best defenseman in the NHL IMO, and I really like Petry complimenting him on the top pairing. Colin Miller's pretty good and beloved by the fancy stats community IIRC, and McNabb is a pretty decent defensive defenseman. I feel like they balance each other out to form a solid second pair. Oesterle is a good puck mover and Weegar is solid on both sides of the puck, which again balances each other out to form a solid third pair. Rutta's an interesting one, as he was so-so with the Hawks but put up good numbers with the Bolts so who really knows, but he seems capable of filling in when needed. So overall, it's a solid mix of puck movers and guys who can play defense, which definitely helps my team overall play a 200 foot game.

Goaltending: Definitely taking a risk with these two. Raanta's statistically been one of the best goalies in the NHL the past 3 seasons, but obviously injury concerns surround him, while Francouz has been good in the KHL and one season of the AHL but is unproven at the NHL level. I'm hoping my faith in these two ends up paying off, since they could very well be one of the better tandems in the draft if things work out well.

Coach: Cooper owns, best coach in the NHL, don't give a gently caress that the Bolts got swept in the playoffs under his leadership. :colbert:

Overall: It's definitely a solid team, easily the best of the 3 teams I've done in this. I definitely tried to aim for more proven guys, resulting in most of my players being in that 27-32 range with an average age of 27.5. I feel like my team is able to be good both offensively and defensively, which results in them being a playoff team that has the ability to do some damage and make a deep run. Cap-wise, I actually do have a decent amount of room left at just over $2 mil, which is enough room for a trade deadline pick-up to bolster the line-up. Window's open for a couple of years, since the guys expiring next year are my bottom guys, while the year after includes notable names like Petry, Raanta, Johansson and Steel.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
These capfriendly custom teams made me want to make one but then it looked like too much work and then I saw they'll share some other teams and that includes this guy Who thought the Blackhawks should trade
Saad, Boquivst, Strome, 2021 First, 2022 First, and a third from 2022 for Conner McDavid
And a fifth to LA for Zack Smith (who?)

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Season Preview:

1. Los Angeles Kings - MVP: Johnny Gaudreau
2. Montreal Canadiens - MVP: John Tavares
3. Philadelphia Flyers - MVP: Brad Marchand
4. Florida Panthers - MVP: Patrick Kane
5. Pittsburgh Penguins - MVP: Connor McDavid
6. Tampa Bay Lightning - MVP: Victor Hedman
7. Buffalo Sabres - MVP: Claude Giroux
8. Chicago Blackhawks - MVP: Brent Burns
9. Nashville Predators - MVP: Evgeni Malkin
10. Minnesota Wild - MVP: David Pastrnak
11. New Jersey Devils - MVP: Ryan O’Reilly
12. Ottawa Senators - MVP: Sidney Crosby
13. Arizona Coyotes - MVP: Nathan MacKinnon
14. Dallas Stars - MVP: Steven Stamkos
15. Vegas Golden Knights - MVP: Vladimir Tarasenko
16. Boston Bruins - MVP: Nikita Kucherov
17. Vancouver Canucks - MVP: Mitch Marner
18. Detroit Red Wings - MVP: Taylor Hall
19. Washington Capitals - MVP: Mikko Rantanen
20. Toronto Maple Leafs - MVP: Mikael Granlund
21. Colorado Avalanche - MVP: Mark Scheifele
22. Calgary Flames - MVP: Alex Ovechkin
23. New York Rangers - MVP: Phil Kessel
24. Anaheim Ducks - MVP: Mark Stone
25. Columbus Blue Jackets - MVP: Ryan Suter
26. Edmonton Oilers - MVP: Gabriel Landeskog
27. San Jose Sharks - MVP: Evgeny Kuznetsov
28. St. Louis Blues - MVP: Alex Pietrangelo
29. New York Islanders - MVP: Tyler Seguin
30. Carolina Hurricanes - MVP: Drew Doughty
31. Winnipeg Jets - MVP: Brayden Point

Link to the playable db, let me know if any issues come up: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SbinjuXU1JXoghRH_d73yTnYQTn4xkNc

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

23. New York Rangers - MVP: Phil Kessel

lmao yes

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

So 4 of the top 7 projected teams are in the Atlantic. Not sure how to feel about that.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I know EHM has a Finnish bias but how does that explain Granlund being predicted team MVP over Barkov???

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kilza posted:

So 4 of the top 7 projected teams are in the Atlantic. Not sure how to feel about that.

Art/life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

Season Preview:

31. Winnipeg Jets - MVP: Brayden Point

31 is good right, like the highest number means the team is really good...

Edit: EHM is really quite realistic though - guess what happened to Chris Tanev 12 games into the season...

VOTE1 fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Aug 27, 2019