Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Aurora posted:

extremely glossing over roger explosion's awful post i see
Maybe it's because you getboffended too easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
makes no sense shuten has advantage over drake

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Roger Explosion posted:

maybe you shouldn't use the autism spectrum as a joke you loving moron

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Roger Explosion posted:

Nah, you said something pretty lovely, own up to it.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Aurora posted:

extremely glossing over roger explosion's awful post i see

It was aimed at the first part of that sentence. Endorph clarified she was only talking about his post.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Clawtopsy posted:

makes no sense shuten has advantage over drake

If you wanna get technical, when Shuten is a Caster, then Drake's got something to work with :v

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Can... can we just not talk about Agartha anymore? Because every time the subject gets brought up, it always leads to furious arguing that takes up multiple pages, and I for one am extremely tired of retreading the same ground for the fourth time.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it's a dead week so let's discuss how i'm impotently grinding doors in order to reach skill thresholds for nerofest

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

dogsicle posted:

it's a dead week so let's discuss how i'm impotently grinding doors in order to reach skill thresholds for nerofest

i'm grinding hands again because, like a fool, i assumed i would get nothing if i threw a solo pull at the medb banner

now i have edison.

someone please save me, ember hell is real

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Rorahusky posted:

Can... can we just not talk about Agartha anymore? Because every time the subject gets brought up, it always leads to furious arguing that takes up multiple pages, and I for one am extremely tired of retreading the same ground for the fourth time.

That's not how it works, you just can't make a gentleman's agreement like that.
This is a hellpit where we rehash arguments about Nero/Boudica, call other posters pedophiles, and bitch about Agartha/any and all writing we dislike, and call each other's waifus poo poo until the end of time or until you kinda lowkey hate everyone else in the thread.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I love all my Servants and hate everyone else

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I love ya'll.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Summer Euryale and Rare Mana Prism when?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Kiyohime’s schtick sucks!!

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Eeepies posted:

Summer Euryale and Rare Mana Prism when?

Gimmie Just Summer Stheno instead, tbh :colbert:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/k4gatsu/status/1160190335407935488?s=19

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Worldwalker_Pure posted:

i'm grinding hands again because, like a fool, i assumed i would get nothing if i threw a solo pull at the medb banner

now i have edison.

w, were you completely caught up on servant levels before this

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Worldwalker_Pure posted:

now i have edison.

But why are you doing that now when we're going to get loads of embers at Nerofest and I think there's a exp super/great chance up after that.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
When the new Interludes dropped, all my Servants had the level requirements and only Geronimo was missing the Bond requirements.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Space Flower posted:

w, were you completely caught up on servant levels before this

Maybe on the ones he liked?
Which is folly, you like all your servants.

Ember hell is always real, and it is never enough. I don't know how some people end up drowning in embers.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I'm probably gonna try and get Shinjuku done and dusted before Nerofest, because I've been in event hell for so long. I kept coming back, there'd be an event, it'd finish, I'd take a short break after getting super burned out, then the moment I'm back it's another event. Especially since both these recent ones have had two parts, it's been exhausting...

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

klapman posted:

I'm probably gonna try and get Shinjuku done and dusted before Nerofest, because I've been in event hell for so long. I kept coming back, there'd be an event, it'd finish, I'd take a short break after getting super burned out, then the moment I'm back it's another event. Especially since both these recent ones have had two parts, it's been exhausting...

Time for a lesson in villainy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Nah, you said something pretty lovely, own up to it.
I know I did. A few people in my life with aspergers have used this kind of joke help depersonize it and to, sort of, disempower the insults by ironically using it themselves if that makes sense? I forgot that SA = public forum and that absolutely might not sit well with others, so yeah, I'm geneuinely sorry about that.

"Stop that please" was all that was needed to remind me to reign it in, but being a passive agressive rear end in a top hat or calling me lovely just makes me not want to care.

So Aurora, of course I am sorry but please don't react to every slight with offense and name-calling please because that's no way to get people to change their behaviour.

Edit: VVV I am literally blaming myself for saying something very stupid.

Roger Explosion fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Aug 23, 2019

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Nah you don’t get to deflect blame! It was lovely.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

This thread is becoming Agartha.

Drama, poorly written and heavy-handed.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

J.A.B.C. posted:

Maybe on the ones he liked?
Which is folly, you like all your servants.

Ember hell is always real, and it is never enough. I don't know how some people end up drowning in embers.

I calculated how much embers I need to get everyone I currently have to their level cap and it's something like 8000 gold embers, or 320 boxes worth. I plan on going for at least 150 boxes this Nerofest since I actually have the time and fit to 3turn everything neatly, but I probably won't be able to finish everyone until Da Vinci rerun (which by the way, has a lotto currency node that drops hearts at 100 AP/per, by far the best rate for hearts in the game).

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Oh yeah speaking of Nerofest, was there any easy three-turn setups that we could do for farming it? Probably should set that up if it's coming soon.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
On that note, everybody with Summer Mordred, focus on getting her third skill to level 10 ASAP!!!!! First skill can safely be left at 4, but should preferably be maxed. Once you MLB the Nerofest damage CE, slap that on her immediately and put her on your support list. People will flock to you for FP if they're smart.

The three Servants that will be the stars of Nerofest if you have them are Tamamo, Nero Bride, and Summer Mordred. If you have them, and don't have their skills leveled, well, get to work dude!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

BlackPersona posted:

Oh yeah speaking of Nerofest, was there any easy three-turn setups that we could do for farming it? Probably should set that up if it's coming soon.

You want some combination of Lancetoria, Raikou, Gilgamesh, Kiara and 2 Wavers for the 1st two Rounds.

For the Finals it is SurfMo time, all the time, until the end of time.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
This spreadsheet does a wonderful job of laying out the different types of setups you can do for 3 turning each round, and what NP/skill levels you'll need. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vScMp8-fCXWqVPem1AVdVpQ5dUDXe7RbURukF_Pkg7vCsEK7wVHdyyaLy99KFqBsmxUZHu26A1z4LPh/pubhtml

Gologle posted:

On that note, everybody with Summer Mordred, focus on getting her third skill to level 10 ASAP!!!!! First skill can safely be left at 4, but should preferably be maxed. Once you MLB the Nerofest damage CE, slap that on her immediately and put her on your support list. People will flock to you for FP if they're smart.

The three Servants that will be the stars of Nerofest if you have them are Tamamo, Nero Bride, and Summer Mordred. If you have them, and don't have their skills leveled, well, get to work dude!

You have it the other way around, Summer Mordred really needs that first skill at 10 as top priority. The arts buff increases damages which makes overkill happen sooner, increasing the NP refund. Third skill is still important to have at 10, but should be secondary. The idea is that with Tamamo/Nero Bride in the play, you can get enough NP gain that you do not need any additional charge as the NP refund alone will put you at/over 100%. What the third skill is for is if you only have a regular kaleidoscope or less, or if you need to paper over any shortfalls after the first NP pops off.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

Gologle posted:

I have two of three max leveled, but skills are a bit behind. Farming for gems is a pain.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Gologle posted:

The great paradox. I need to level Summer Mordred's skills for Nerofest. But I need the gems and Medals Nerofest provides to level her skills. :negative:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

so close

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I have Rider Mordred and Tamamo but none of the other recs for those setups, :rip:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Is Santa Jeanne going to be available in a rerun in the future or have I missed her forever?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Rerun will be this year on NA, so you're good

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Motto posted:

I have Rider Mordred and Tamamo but none of the other recs for those setups, :rip:
I've got uh, Gilgamesh. Who is good, I admit, but drat I need skill gems bad and I am going to go insane with slow farming. :negative:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Asimo posted:

I've got uh, Gilgamesh. Who is good, I admit, but drat I need skill gems bad and I am going to go insane with slow farming. :negative:

Good news! The Lotto for Nerofest has gems!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Compendium posted:

Rerun will be this year on NA, so you're good
Thanks. I see her pop up on recommemded set-ups from time to time so I'm very happy to hear that.

Are there any other welfare servants I'm too late for? I started this year at the end of the Valentines event. I'd look them up myself but, apart from event walkthroughs, I'm trying to go into this as blind as possible.