Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Famous television and podcast host Not Floridaman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ha, I had to laugh when Scott essentially had our conversation about Florida and that even if he ever came here it would be impossible to hit all the major parts. Thread Readerman.

And I know exactly where Moshe was about to go with regards to the bit after the beautiful Key West drive. After that it’s just tarmac and a barrier for like 40 minutes and it’s a complete drag. Then an interstate of death.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ha, I had to laugh when Scott essentially had our conversation about Florida and that even if he ever came here it would be impossible to hit all the major parts. Thread Readerman.

And I know exactly where Moshe was about to go with regards to the bit after the beautiful Key West drive. After that it’s just tarmac and a barrier for like 40 minutes and it’s a complete drag. Then an interstate of death.

I feel like the tour planner's up to something, cuz I still don't understand it. Fly into Jacksonville and either do a show there or in Gainesville, then drive to Orlando, then drive to Tampa, then fly to Miami and then use Miami's international airport to go literally anywhere in the loving world.

Or replace the less-than-two-hour drives with hour-long flights, if you're a masochist.

Now, whether or not there's enough of a market at each of those stops is a different story, but traveling around Florida is a weirdly silly problem when you consider half the major cities in the state have international airports.

edit: To not end on a sour note, this episode of CBB has been my favorite in a few weeks. Natty Legs and Moshe bring the charm as always, but both characters were also goofy and fun.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I won't be greedy: IMO they should pick two cities out of Orlando, Tampa and Miami and call it a day. Sorry North Florida, but even Jacksonville to Tampa is better than Jacksonville to Atlanta, and obviously Orlando would be even better. I'm near Orlando, and I'd definitely drive the two hours to go to Tampa for a live show.

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Aug 6, 2019

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sinteres posted:

I won't be greedy: IMO they should pick two cities out of Orlando, Tampa and Miami and call it a day. Sorry North Florida, but even Jacksonville to Tampa is better than Jacksonville to Atlanta, and obviously Orlando would be even better. I'm near Orlando, and I'd definitely drive the two hours to go to Tampa for a live show.

I'd drive two hours to Orlando for a show, for sure.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
oh shut up you stupid florida people

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

the Insane Piano posted:

oh shut up you stupid florida people

America's droopy dick will not be ignored! :argh:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Scott should take Moshes advice and do a live show at one of the several small theatres in Key West. There’s even a brand new amphitheater there which doesn’t get used!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Scott, how do you do it?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I put cbb on my Bluetooth speaker before I go to bed at night, so I usually fall asleep during it and rewind back the next day. Last night I got a bit further along in the episode and now I know why I was woken up the previous night by my Echo reciting all kinds of things about the star spangled banner.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

One of the most top tier episodes in a long time today.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I don’t know who this ‘Paul F. Tompkins’ guy is, but I like his style.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I don’t know who this ‘Paul F. Tompkins’ guy is, but I like his style.

He's the guy from the Best Of episodes. I don't know that he's been on any other episodes though.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
So I almost got the opportunity to go to the Kansas City show. The reason I'm not going is because my mother in law would have to drive all the way over to us to watch the baby for the night. It's a 4 hour drive and she said she would stay until Saturday night. That's three nights, in our living room in exchange for one night of freedom... Not worth it to me!

I'm bummed, but ultimately I know I made the right decision. Anyone else getting to go?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
A buddy of mine and I are going to the KC show! Really looking forward to it.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
They added Toronto for JFL42 plus a live Threedom (have they ever done that before?) and screening of Between Two Ferns with a Scott/Lauren q&a.

Very happy to catch a bunch at once.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Are the live shows being put up on sticker premium? I somehow just managed to type the magic words to find pee cast 2019

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Consummate Professional posted:

Are the live shows being put up on sticker premium? I somehow just managed to type the magic words to find pee cast 2019

Not yet and impatient people on social media are FREAKING THE gently caress OUT

Like the mere idea that CBB is happening and they don’t have immediate access is a personal affront. These are truly the most privileged of times

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
This costume is rather good.

https://twitter.com/jomarra1/status/1165092727501053952?s=21

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Hahaha looking up the band on this episode and it turns out they lied about having a sex tape leaked for publicity

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Gonna go ahead and say this is the best CBB of the year.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Terror Sweat posted:

Hahaha looking up the band on this episode and it turns out they lied about having a sex tape leaked for publicity

It was less of a "lie" and more of a joke that spiraled out of control.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Terror Sweat posted:

YACHT is a legit good band. This would be a silly reason to dislike them.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's almost like the musical guest episodes got massively improved once Scott stopped asking boring twangy guitarman people on who barely uttered more than a word or two.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I hate the bad musical guests as much as anyone but I will admit it has a certain old school charm to it. Having some random quiet indie dudes barely mumbling throughout the podcast instantly makes it feel like a classic CDR episode

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Oh my god truck birthday party

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Oh my god truck birthday party

I'm more partial to Truck Prom Dance. I never thought I'd laugh so hard at 2 grown men making horn noises.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
And also if you put gasoline in a freezer, it becomes gelatinous.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Human skin truck baby human skin truck baby skin truck skin truck human skin truck babaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/drewtarver/status/1166078668881268737?s=20

stratofarius
May 17, 2019

Honk honk, truck birthday.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Seeing Shaun Diston, Drew Tarver, AND Carl Tart all in one line up?

I know this is going to be a winner even before fukken listening to it.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Human skin truck baby human skin truck baby skin truck skin truck human skin truck babaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Here's what I don't get - is the human skin truck baby which squirt out of the wife's tailpipe (which is her pussy) a little baby truck or a full sized truck?

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

jeeves posted:

Seeing Shaun Diston, Drew Tarver, AND Carl Tart all in one line up?

I know this is going to be a winner even before fukken listening to it.

Yeah seriously, that's a C+ lineup for sure

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Human skin truck baby was amazing, and I've listened to all the songs multiple times now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc_7HmxMvh8

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 28, 2019

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Sinteres posted:

Human skin truck baby was amazing, and I've listened to all the songs multiple times now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc_7HmxMvh8

toot beep
beep honk
toot honk

honk beep
toot beep
honk boop

beep boop
right
left
right
left, blinkers on the car

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Here's another way to listen to them:

https://twitter.com/nickciarelli/status/1166401933281619968?s=20

https://twitter.com/nickciarelli/status/1166402801875865601?s=20

https://twitter.com/nickciarelli/status/1166403945863860225?s=20

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

drat, it’s a shame nobody happened to be filming them while they performed.

Awwwww poo poo yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MBUZjJX7Y

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

EL BROMANCE posted:

drat, it’s a shame nobody happened to be filming them while they performed.

Awwwww poo poo yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MBUZjJX7Y

gently caress yeah

also I fell asleep listening to this one last night about 20 minutes in, only to be awoken by the phrase "human skin tuck baby", it was jarring.

And how every honk and beep seems like they're going to break at any second.

I also like the idea of having a legitimate good band on the show and then have comedians gently caress around singing about loving an underage truck

GoutPatrol fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Aug 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Did they release a new episode early by mistake? Had a notification for an Anthony Jeselnik and Dan Lippert episode but when I opened the app it disappeared after a second.