Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Brave new world is a better outcome than the present because this dystopia turned out to be less 'government sponsored molly-fueled sex raves and more 'smoke alone and get a permenant weed meniscus'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The girl was definitely under some part of trrednp

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Please a libertarian pedophile? How absurd

I don't know, have you thought about Kim Dotcom recently? :thunk:

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I’m probably late to the party l, but:

the hyoid bone is sometimes but not always broken in cases of hangings and strangulations. this is because it “floats” in soft tissue space (I.e. it isn’t attached to another bone structure) and therefore can be displaced out of position rather than be broken. seeing as we know he was hung or strangled, the hyoid bone doesn’t tell Ilya anything

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a primate posted:

the hyoid bone is sometimes but not always broken in cases of hangings and strangulations. this is because it “floats” in soft tissue space (I.e. it isn’t attached to another bone structure) and therefore can be displaced out of position rather than be broken. seeing as we know he was hung or strangled, the hyoid bone doesn’t tell Ilya anything

ya but what about the other 2 fractures in the area around the thyroid?

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

ya but what about the other 2 fractures in the area around the thyroid?

anybody got a link? haven’t seen anything about it, sounds interesting

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

a primate posted:

He had multiple broken bones in his neck.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Literally every billionaire facilitates child sex trafficking or is a pedophile themselves, and this fact crosses the color and gender barriers among their class. They all have to be shot into the sun or the bottom of the ocean

what about the Minecraft guy I thought he just sits at home and eats candy and tweets racism at people

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

bird with big dick posted:

what about the Minecraft guy I thought he just sits at home and eats candy and tweets racism at people

thats slander

he does not eat the candy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

ymgve posted:

thats slander

he does not eat the candy

Also he tweets a lot of sexism too

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://knowledgeisgood.net/2019/08/15/the-epstein-autopsy/

It was his crico thyroid cartilage, where if you read back in the thread a ways back, someone posted a study showing there is no crico break in like 99.97% of hangigs.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ace of Baes posted:

https://knowledgeisgood.net/2019/08/15/the-epstein-autopsy/

It was his crico thyroid cartilage, where if you read back in the thread a ways back, someone posted a study showing there is no crico break in like 99.97% of hangigs.

You can find a bunch more and all but one have the hyoid break rate at no more than 2%

The outlier study is a 20 case study of suicide hangings by old people where the hyoid was found to be broken in 5 cases.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mr Hootington posted:

You can find a bunch more and all but one have the hyoid break rate at no more than 2%

The outlier study is a 20 case study of suicide hangings by old people where the hyoid was found to be broken in 5 cases.

I mean even without the bones you would have to be a total rube at this point to think he killed himself

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

you all are forgetting just how much force his particular method of suicide used. he knelt forcefully, don't you understand that? there's a reason that he broke so many bones in his neck

plus the whole "nutting takes the strength from your bones(the calcium makes nuts white), and epstein nutted three times a day for decades, so his bones and cartilage was brittle as gently caress" thing.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

notch would def be loving kids if he had the social skills to work the hookup

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

TeenageArchipelago posted:

you all are forgetting just how much force his particular method of suicide used. he knelt forcefully, don't you understand that? there's a reason that he broke so many bones in his neck

plus the whole "nutting takes the strength from your bones(the calcium makes nuts white), and epstein nutted three times a day for decades, so his bones and cartilage was brittle as gently caress" thing.

:elongate:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1164959881172082691

:psyduck:

this interview is completely off the rails

smarxist has issued a correction as of 19:17 on Aug 23, 2019

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

smarxist posted:

:psyduck:

this interview is completely off the rails

https://twitter.com/maxwellstrachan/status/1164962354532143107?s=20

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

there's a looooooooot going on in this very long interview with this old guy who seems to be senile........

https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1164959881172082691

quote:

So I’ve got to ask right off the bat: What’s your take about the current scandal? The allegations?

Listen, I’m in mourning for Jeffrey.

What do you think you know about Jeffrey that the broader public might not know? You know, about who he is as a person?

Everything, everything, everything.

Okay. Would you ever like to talk in more detail about your relationship with him?

What do you want to know?

Well, he’s obviously at the center of a lot of attention right now.

No kidding.

The allegations are very severe. They’re very alarming. And it’s—

No kidding. But they’re totally, totally, totally, totally misunderstood.

So you don’t think he’s guilty of any of the allegations against him right now?

Let’s put it this way. What’s the difference between the punishment which befalls a murderer and a serial murderer? It’s the same. If Jeffrey Epstein was found guilty of fooling around with one 16-year-old trollop, nobody would pay any attention. The trouble is, what he did was quantitative and not qualitative.

What Jeffrey did is nothing in comparison to the rapes and the forceful things, which people did. Jeffrey had to do with a bunch of women who were totally complicit. For years, they went, came there time and time and time again. And if there was only one of them who did it, no one would have noticed—except he made an industry out of it. And why did he make an industry out of it? Because Jeffrey was a very, very, very sick man. For some reason that doesn’t get understood. Did you ever hear of nymphomania? Do you know what that is?

Vaguely, yes.

What do you mean “vaguely”? Everybody knows what a nymphomaniac is. It’s a girl who is insatiable in her sexual appetite, right?

Yes.

Yeah. There are men who are like that, and it’s a disease. It’s called satyriasis, and Jeffrey was afflicted with that.

I see.

He couldn’t help himself.

Was it a struggle for him? Did he ever—

I wouldn’t say struggle. He didn’t struggle with it. He was in a position financially to yield to it, big time. But nevertheless, he could not help himself. I’ve seen him do things which he couldn’t—couldn’t help himself, he was afflicted with it. If he had tuberculosis it wouldn’t be called a perversion, would it? Because he coughed too much?

Right. So you’re not disputing whether he did these actions or not?

I know what he did except I know the cause of it and other people simply can’t conceive of the idea that what Jeffrey did—that he was beset with a pathology, like a disease. I watched it happen.

So were you ever around for any instances of these?

Of course! No, I never saw him fool around with—in fact, Jeffrey was a very, very close friend of mine. And he shielded me. I never saw what he did until finally I did notice certain things, and that was the end of me having to do with him. But for a very long time, for years and years and years, Jeffrey did amazing, incredible, amazing, remarkable things for science and all kinds of stuff. He was a very, very good friend to me.

He never invited me to the “Isle of Babes,” luckily. I never knew it was even there.

What were some of the signs that led you to end your relationship with him?

I told you.

So that was the main one, Maria Farmer, who you saw when—

Right, when one day at the flea market there’s Maria Farmer, who I knew ’cause she was a student at the New York Academy of Art, and I [asked], “What are you doing here?” And she started to tell me about some terrible thing, too terrible to utter, having to do with Jeffrey Epstein. And then a minute later, he shows up. And I began to put two and two together. And I realized that something was going on, which I didn’t know about. And at that point, I knew that he had a different life that I was not aware of.

The press coverage of this—what Jeffrey did was quantitative, not qualitative.

So what you’re saying—

Anyone who did one thing, let us say, to some 16-year-old trollop who would come to his house time after time after time and then afterwards bitch about it— why, no one would pay attention. Except Jeffrey made an industry out of it.

When you say he made an industry out of it—

Apparently he went beyond. This got out of hand. What’s the name of that girl? I forget. Time after time after time after time she comes there for I don’t know what length of time, and then after it’s all done, she has things to say—why did you stay there? In other words, what I’m saying is, what Jeffrey did in comparison with other people is only different in the fact that he made an industry out of it.

And when you say industry, do you mean bringing—

Industry! He did stuff with underage girls who knew what the hell they were doing. By the hundreds. If he only did one, no one would pay attention. Nor, on the other hand, did he actually rape any of them or anything like that, which happens, you know. If you want to make a list of, let us say, in the past several years, of the kind of stuff going on of sexual abuse of children and what the hell not—you want to compare that with what Jeffrey did? What Jeffrey did in comparison with the kind of stuff which gets exposed every day of people who are abusing children left and right and all kinds of institutions? Jeffrey never did anything like that. Everything he had to do with these girls was complicit. And it was just interesting to the rest of the world who doesn’t understand that Jeffrey was a very sick man. He had a case of what is called satyriasis. Did you hear of that?

No, I haven’t, actually. First time.

Let me elucidate you then. You ever hear of nymphomania?

Yes.

That’s girls who can’t, who are, how would you describe it? Nymphomania is a known sexual aberration, which is described scientifically in works on that subject. Another subject is called satyriasis. This is men who are afflicted with a similar—I hate to use the word “perversion,” because what does “perversion” mean? Perversion is, I mean, there are pathologies of all kinds. People get sick and do all kinds of weird things. Some of them are called perversions because they’re peculiar.

And you think Jeffrey had a perversion?

Jeffrey was ill. Jeffrey was born with a case of satyriasis. Somebody like you, incidentally, who wants to be writing on the subject, should know a thing like that.

You told me you heard something terrible that Maria told you.

Jeffrey brought her there, and what he did to Maria was inexcusable, of course. He locked her up, and she couldn’t get away, and her father had to come and rescue her. That’s a story she told. And, of course, that’s the least of what she told me. Forget that, her little sister, for Christ’s sake, the guy actually brought her to his place and did those kind of things, which, of course, is inexcusable and that’s the kind of thing which satyriasists do because they can’t help themselves.

What were some of his passions in science? What did he talk to you about in the realm of science?

Jeffrey—how to put this? Jeffrey came into the concept of thought and science and all with no knowledge whatsoever about anything. He really didn’t know a goddamn thing. I don’t even believe that he taught math. I can’t—oh, Jeffrey once told me that he studied math with the Unabomber. Did you know that?

Really?

Yeah. Jeffrey told me that he studied math at UCLA with the Unabomber, who was a math teacher.

Wow, that’s interesting.

That’s what he says, I don’t know. You might want to track that down.

But Jeffrey didn’t know anything about science. Nevertheless, in his peculiarly inquiring mind, let’s say, like a child who is fresh to the world—because he has no compunction about approaching people—he brought together the most important scientists like Stephen Gould, like Pinker, like all of those people, and myself even, at dinners, and would propose interesting, naive ideas. Steve Pinker describes that. He would say, “Oh, what is gravity?” Which of course is an unanswerable thing to present at a dinner to a bunch of scientists. And because he was Jeffrey, why, they would—and as the founder of the feast—they would listen to him and try to give [answers]. He was attempting, somehow, in his ignorant and scientifically naive state, to do something scientifically important. He had no compunctions about inviting people, and since he had money, they would listen. He would promise money to people and, of course, never come across, by the way. That’s what’s called a dangler. Didn’t he promise $15 million to Harvard? I don’t know if they got two cents.

So people would come to his dinners, including myself. I even had them. Take a look at Steven Pinker’s essay. Jeffrey brought these people together and thought that he was causing basic thought processes to happen, which he sort of was, even though they were sort of irrelevant. I mean, to bring together a bunch of scientists and say, what is gravity? Which is ridiculous in a way, even though it’s a question nobody can answer. But he would do that kind of stuff. Just for the sake of, I don’t know what. And Jaron Lanier and all that group, the greatest thinkers that they were, he brought together with a purpose of thinking, rightfully or wrongfully, that he was going to introduce some kind of logic or something—some special kind of a thought process, which others hadn’t thought of, which of course is absurd.

While everybody was watching, we began to realize he didn’t know what he was talking about. Then after a couple of minutes—Jeffrey had no attention span whatsoever—he would interrupt the conversation and change it and say things like, “What does that got to do with pussy?!”

Really?

That was his favorite expression. It was a subject changer. And it revealed what was really in his mind. Of course, that was the only thing that was going on in his mind. The poor guy had—it’s hard to, you can’t describe Jeffrey. And because he had dough, he was able to realize the weirdest situations, which he would convoke by bringing brilliant people together and proposing silly ideas at dinner, and everyone would listen because he was handing out dough. And it was an indescribable situation—trying to create some kind of a mini university of thought while he himself knew zero.

Now what was his relationship like to Maxwell? Because you knew them both.

It annoys me that that the whole thing is dealt with so superficially. Why doesn’t somebody talk to a psychologist?

For example, I was a sort of an art consultant, furnishing his numerous houses, and at one point I took him to a very prominent art dealer to buy furniture and what have you. I brought along an assistant I had who was a very attractive young girl, and there we were in those precincts of art and Renaissance furniture and what have you. He grabbed her up from behind and lifted her up and squeezed the hell out of her and she screamed. I said, “Jeffrey put her down! What are you doing?”

And the three or four of us who were watching were horrified, and he put her down. He was out of control. Have you ever seen anyone do a thing like that?

No, never. Where were you guys when he did that?

As a matter of fact, it was at the gallery of Ruth Blumka.

Ruth is dead now. But the point is, I saw Jeffrey do a thing I’d never seen in my life anyone do. And when I saw him do that, I said, oh my god. This is a screw loose. To do an uncontrollable thing like that.

Was there anything else like that? You mentioned him interrupting, talking about pussy at scientific dinners and—

You need to talk to Steven Pinker, who characterizes very well what Jeffrey’s mind was, how he couldn’t concentrate on a subject for more than two minutes before having to change the subject because he didn’t know what anyone was talking about and would blurt out the dumbest things.

Jeffrey is being dealt with as—the word “pervert” comes up. What’s a pervert? There are all kinds of behavioristic aberrations, obviously, including mass murderers. You don’t call mass murderers “perverts,” do you? “Perversion” is a word which is restricted, I suppose, to a certain kind of behavioral aberration having to do with sex. But the guy had this incredible sickness. You put that together with somebody with the kind of dough to pursue it, big time…

And you said he made an industry out of this. Do you know of any other people that Jeffrey knew that took part?

No of course not. Do you? Nobody—there was only one, only, only Jeffrey.

Okay, so you don’t think he roped anyone else into this or any of his friends or colleagues or whatever took part in these parties where these kinds of things would happen?

I don’t know anything about that because I was never invited to the Isle of Babes.

Sure, but you didn’t know of anyone who took part in the stuff that Jeffrey was doing on that island?

I knew perfectly well—I knew the people involved. But I didn’t know that they were doing, that they were—I didn’t know if or whether they partook in those kinds of things. Jeffrey used to appoint me in charge of Ghislaine while she was profoundly depressed from the death of her father. And other people, he would introduce me to wives of some of them and all that, I had no idea why that was. Jeffrey had numerous residences. And he used to rely on me to help him furnish them with art. I was sort of his art consultant, you might say, not that he ever took my advice. Because he pretended to be interested in art, but he was really more interested with—Jeffrey was so perverse. “Perverse,” that word, haha. You have to use it. What is perversion? You want to examine that.

Jeffrey was amused to have in his house fake art which looked like real art. Because of the fact that he was putting one over, so to speak. He thought that he was—how do you describe that? When you walked into this house, for example, there was a Max Weber or something like that, and it was a fake. And it amused him that people didn’t realize that. He was able to furnish his house with the fake paintings. Jeffrey had a collection of underage Rodins, for example, because what difference does it make if it’s real or not real? And if the real one costs nothing and the expensive one—it doesn’t make a difference. He was amused to put one over on the world by having fake art. He thought that he was seeing through the fallacy.

In other words, the Jeffrey thing is profoundly deep, and all we see is a superficial thing. While underneath it is a kind of human aberration, which should be interesting to science rather than to trivial journalism. And sensational journalism. No one is paying attention to what he was afflicted with, with the possibility that other people are afflicted with it, too, and don’t have the money to do it quantitatively like he did. Who knows what lurks out there? How many Jeffreys are there—who don’t have the dough to do what he does, but instead do whatever the hell they do? Who examines sex crimes to determine if they’re really cases of Jeffreyism?

There’s so much there. It is a disgrace to science that what afflicted Jeffrey is not being investigated.

So that’s what you wish people knew about Jeffrey?

I’m saying this to you, that it’s a disgrace to science that what afflicted Jeffrey is not being discussed scientifically, in the event that there are plenty other Jeffreys who don’t have money. It’s an interesting question.

The business of sexual attraction, the attraction of males and females in its natural state, is not the same as what happens when civilization puts [up] all kinds of rules. Because sexual attraction starts at a very, very young age. When I was 14, I had to deal with a girl who was only 13. And somehow, I remember, it was at summer camp. And I stopped having to do with her because of the tremendous age gap. Girls at the age of 12, 13, and 14 have sexual attraction to 14- and 15-year-olds. But it’s not supposed to be that way. And so, all kinds of rules get made. And nature is not allowed to take its course on account of civilization. Jeffrey broke those rules, big time. But what he was pursuing was the kind of, I suppose, sexual urges which would—why am I telling you this stuff for? Leave me alone. Go away.

Is there anything else that you think—

I am mad at myself! What have I—oh, dammit.

Is there anything—

I don’t trust you. You’re a journalist, and you’re not gonna take time to figure out what I really said.

I have now put myself into terrible trouble when I actually have no idea what the hell Jeffrey was ever doing. Except his scientific things and his supposed art things, I used to help him furnish his house with art. That’s all. And while that was going on—oh boy. What have I done?

I understand, and you spending time with Jeffrey was—

How much do you want to forget this whole conversation?

I’m not gonna take any money.

[Laughing] I know, I’m sorry I said that.

Because the point is that Jeffrey was afflicted with a disease. And if it was tuberculosis, you wouldn’t call it a perversion because someone coughs too much. Instead, he was uncontrollable, and he had the dough to yield to it and then, by chance, had a partner in it, Ghislaine, who was a basket case. The story is more bizarre than people begin to realize. All you read in the press is the superficiality of the scandalousness of it without realizing that underneath it is the science of the pathology and the medicine of it. I’ve got a great idea for you. Why don’t you look in the Yellow Pages, if there is still such a thing. You know what I mean by Yellow Pages?

Yes, of course.

For some type of sex pathologist or doctors or something, and ask them what their opinion is of people who uncontrollably did what he did, and get a medical background of the thing, and you might begin to write something intelligent on the subject.

There were many people who stayed friends with him after that first allegation.

I knew Alan Dershowitz, and Jaron Lanier was a good friend of mine. No, Jaron had nothing to do with it. I’m sure of that.

I knew these guys. Jeffrey introduced me to the scientists. And Steve Gould, who of course had nothing whatever to do with it. Do you know who Steve Gould is?

Yes.

What?

Yeah, I’ve heard the name in regards to Epstein.

You’ve heard the name—he’s one of the greatest scientists of the age, and you heard his name, oh bravo, you’re very qualified. You’re so full of poo poo, it’s terrible. You should not be writing about this. You’re not qualified.

Oh boy. Why did I pick up the phone? Why wasn’t I out to dinner?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/carlbeijer/status/1164905110473981952?s=21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
The Unabomber thing was a lie Jeff was telling to try to impress him, although he does admit that Jeffrey did not teach math at Dalton near that section of the interview.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hell yeah David Koch is dead

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the dude says "satyriasis" 11 times in that interview

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

sounds more like a strangulation

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He had enough dough to find sick chicks who liked it? by the hudreds?

lmao hope the cabal kills that dude.

also lol that we should study his brain because he's the einstien of rape. Holy poo poo that whole thing.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the guy in that interview and kevin williamson's ex need to donate their brains to science

there's just been some crazy bonkers poo poo this week

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it’s like nymphomania, but for men

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I’m partial to how he repeats everything at least once but often more times in the course of the interview.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

:wow:

a primate posted:

anybody got a link? haven’t seen anything about it, sounds interesting

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/18/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-murder-hanging/

tmz posted:

The suspicions on Epstein's team center on the 3 fractures around Epstein's neck -- the hyoid bone in the Adam's apple area, along with 2 fractures on either side of the thyroid cartilage. It is extremely rare hanging can result in 3 such fractures. The fractures are way more consistent with strangulation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365911/Jeffrey-Epsteins-lawyers-not-satisfied-coroners-ruling-committed-suicide.html

tmz reported it, as did daily mail. I don't think anyone else picked it up.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

wikipedia posted:

Beginning with his book Lifecode in 2004 Pivar has published novel claims about the evolution of species. He asserts that the body form of species are encoded not in DNA but in the patterned structure of a primordial germ plasm.[11][12] However, critics have stated that Pivar's proposed developmental sequences bear no resemblance to anything actually observed during embryological development.

:thunk:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

quote:

But he pulled so many prominent thinkers into his social circle, using the promise of his money to create “some kind of a mini university of thought,” that in Pivar’s view he did “amazing, incredible, amazing, remarkable things for science.” There were lavish dinner parties with the likes of Steven Pinker and Stephen Jay Gould during which Epstein would ask provocatively elementary questions like “What is gravity?” If the conversation drifted beyond his interests, Epstein was known to interrupt, “What does that got to do with pussy?!”

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This crack pinged me today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT_QRKfv8H4

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

"I’ve done you a big favor by telling you a lot of stuff, and I don’t expect you to stab me in the back."

"I absolutely have no intention of doing so. You also have—"

"Otherwise I will stab you in other places."

:stare:

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

between this and the one with with Igor last week (this week? a million years ago? whatever) Epstein eating it has at least led to some wild interviews

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

How many times does he say "little trollop"? I saw a couple and quit reading it.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
That man's senile his short term memory is garbo and I smoke weed daily.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

That man's senile his short term memory is garbo and I smoke weed daily.

Yes, but have you ever heard of nymphomania?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Myron Baloney posted:

How many times does he say "little trollop"? I saw a couple and quit reading it.

ctrl+f shows he says "trollop" 8 times

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I would like to unsubscribe from the Epstein facts newsletter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

smarxist posted:

Yes, but have you ever heard of nymphomania?

Is that the 16 year old trollop? If Jeffrey had just stuck to sleeping with Nymphomania he would've been fine. But he made it into an industry. That's the difference. He was a very smart man. Very charming. I never knew about any of that you know but Epstein he had what's called satyriasis. You ever heard of that? Women have nymphomania. Well, Jeffrey had nymphomania but you know if it had just been her nobody would've cared you know? What was her name? Why am I telling you all this? What publication are you from again? Epstein was very charming and the science guys loved him he was what we call a dangler