Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I’m glad nobody can afford Christmas gifts actually :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I will always empty quote delitized jokes, that is my solemn promise to you

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

tacodaemon posted:

can you actually turn bitcoins into money or use them for anything non-illegal now? because the last time I was paying any attention to bitcoin it had become virtually impossible to do either

I think maybe you can still buy poo poo on newegg and overstock?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

MadJackal posted:

I understand the sexual energy you feel fellating a barrel, but I'm trying to get a big job next year and don't need a full blown recession during it.

ok think of it like this

you have an antique vase on a table that you accidentally knock over.
would you rather it fall to the ground, or stay suspended in the air?
actions must have consequences. otherwise, truly nothing matters.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

a.lo posted:

I’m glad nobody can afford Christmas gifts actually :smug:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

there, I got to say it, thank you president trumf

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

MANDATORY GAY MARRIAGE FOR EVERYONE

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

U-DO Burger posted:

i wish mccain's tumor was still alive

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

brockhampton sucks, jesus

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/1165011892710137857?s=19
Please please please let there be a meltdown

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I need to know that Trump was screaming about Xi's poll numbers as he raised the tariffs.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

still laughing about the video Rah! posted yesterday of a cat batting at and chewing on a dog's scrotum

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

D1E posted:

Are you some kind of capitalist?

Got a job with built in demand, not a NEET. Chose the right things not to lust for death.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

MadJackal posted:

I understand the sexual energy you feel fellating a barrel, but I'm trying to get a big job next year and don't need a full blown recession during it.

ok but have you considered setting fire to the nearest forest so you can ranch on it?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BILLION DOLLARS

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
go to a nazi get-together, leave some "ANTIFA MANUAL" on a table with a BadUSB thumb drive on top of it, wait for some chud to plug it in

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
day 945: *to tune of bahaus - bela lugosi* David Koch is Deid (politically motivated!)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Nae! posted:

i didnt have enough to do today already, thank goodness papa trump gave me a reason to comb through all of our companies customs bills and calculate how hard we're going to get slammed

if only china were actually paying these and not me, nae!

For far too long Nae! has been taking advantage of the United States, to the tune of hundreds of dollars. Not good!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I desperately need choppa talka.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

ok think of it like this

you have an antique vase on a table that you accidentally knock over.
would you rather it fall to the ground, or stay suspended in the air?
actions must have consequences. otherwise, truly nothing matters.

I'd prefer exactly one more year of hangtime so I'm not hosed over for a job like I was when I graduated college in 2008.

Also I appreciate your handle's appropriate web-head grammar.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

tacodaemon posted:

can you actually turn bitcoins into money or use them for anything non-illegal now? because the last time I was paying any attention to bitcoin it had become virtually impossible to do either

most banks will start asking questions if you receive any reasonable amount of funds from a bitcoin exchange, $5k is probably a good rule of thumb on what means "reasonable." That doesn't mean they're going to close your account or report you to bill barr or anything, they just want to know what's up. Most banks are just gonna laugh at you for being a bitcoiner and unless you're being shady about it (e.g. immediately withdrawing it all as cash or in $10,000.00 increments) they'll be fine with "I wanted the extra spending cash"

Now if you go the local bitcoins route and sell them to someone for cash there's a chance they're law enforcement and you'll get blasted with charges on everything from tax evasion to money laundering to operating an unlicensed currency exchange. Also why the gently caress would you be meeting a stranger in a parking lot at night to sell them bitcoins anyway, just use a regular-rear end exchange.

In short that poo poo's more trouble than it's worth, don't buy it, cash is everywhere and just as anonymous, and banks aren't going to care if you just play it cool. Don't structure, don't suddenly start drawing thousands in cash out, etc.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Didn't he die?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

angerbeet posted:

For far too long Nae! has been taking advantage of the United States, to the tune of hundreds of dollars. Not good!

the absolute best is that everything shipped in cardboard boxes has a separate box value and the boxes are now tariff'd at 30% :yeah:

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

still laughing about the video Rah! posted yesterday of a cat batting at and chewing on a dog's scrotum

a refresher

https://youtu.be/2mLxc06mV04

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Didn't he die?

isn't this a huge debate among christian groups?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Didn't he die?

he came back

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

all dead all dead all dead

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
yo did Lastgirl post a gif

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
have you ever heard of nymphomania?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

i got a ritz right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://imgur.com/gallery/7MdhxCv

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

all dead all dead all dead

💀DEATH CREW💀

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

only natural persons should be able to make political contributions, and campaigns should be publically funded

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Alan Smithee posted:

yo did Lastgirl post a gif

I mean I assume so she does that a lot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MadJackal posted:

💀DEATH CREW💀

hello I am from Life Crew, here to talk to you, about nice hobbies :angel:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Alec Eiffel posted:

have you ever heard of nymphomania?

im rooting for this to become an enduring meme that lasts for generations of trump threads

ive seen a lot of broken brains in here but that guy, that fuckin guy. thats a brain thats been broken.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we need to bring back vanth imagery in a big way imo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/SalvadorCedric/status/1164980684139769857

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

winged topless death goddess in a short skirt who carries a giant key and takes etruscans to the underworld