Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Is that the 16 year old trollop? If Jeffrey had just stuck to sleeping with Nymphomania he would've been fine. But he made it into an industry. That's the difference. He was a very smart man. Very charming. I never knew about any of that you know but Epstein he had what's called satyriasis. You ever heard of that? Women have nymphomania. Well, Jeffrey had nymphomania but you know if it had just been her nobody would've cared you know? What was her name? Why am I telling you all this? What publication are you from again? Epstein was very charming and the science guys loved him he was what we call a dangler
_______________________________________________________/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
So very close, so very insulated.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

Pivar, an industrialist who made his money in plastics

quote:

Pivar, the author of Lifecode: The Theory of Biological Self-Organization and an advocate of non-Darwinian models of evolution.

quote:

The theory of biological self-organization maintains that body form results from patterns arising in living tissue due to simple mechanical forces rather than by genomic code; the genes are responsible only for individual traits.

He's a crank. He loved Epstein because through him he got to party with real scientists like SJ Gould that indulged his self delusion. They tolerated him because he had money. He only cut ties when the sex crimes involved someone he personally knew.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

quote:

The theory of biological self-organization maintains that body form results from patterns arising in living tissue due to simple mechanical forces rather than by genomic code; the genes are responsible only for individual traits.

Hmm I wonder what causes those particular patterns to occur instead of other ones. :iiam:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

Hmm I wonder what causes those particular patterns to occur instead of other ones. :iiam:

Obviously simple mechanical forces, so you can moosh and massage your baby's face and body into any shape you want

i mean look at how good footbinding worked out

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Constant sex with teenagers moulded his dick in to the egg shape you see today

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

So in that interview he says the first time he met Epstein was in James Goldsmith's New York mansion, in the early 70s. If he's not being too loose with "early", that would be about the time it seems like Epstein was possibly discovered i.e. when he was at the Dalton School. I dunno much about Goldsmith but it's interesting that he was involved with Epstein that early on, and he had British and French connections too.

Also that's at least a couple different nicknames we've heard for the island, the 2008 interview had "Little St. Jeff's" and this has "the Isle of Babes".

And lol the fake art thing.

quote:

Jeffrey was amused to have in his house fake art which looked like real art. Because of the fact that he was putting one over, so to speak. He thought that he was—how do you describe that? When you walked into this house, for example, there was a Max Weber or something like that, and it was a fake. And it amused him that people didn’t realize that. He was able to furnish his house with the fake paintings. Jeffrey had a collection of underage Rodins, for example, because what difference does it make if it’s real or not real? And if the real one costs nothing and the expensive one—it doesn’t make a difference. He was amused to put one over on the world by having fake art. He thought that he was seeing through the fallacy.

So would you say this was a pattern with him, that he would sort of pretend to be interested in science and pretend to be interested in art, but it was really all surface level?

Yeah. Let’s put it that way.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

there's a looooooooot going on in this very long interview with this old guy who seems to be senile........

https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1164959881172082691

Among the other details here is a remarkably direct example of the (literal) double think that structures how men like him think about rape.

quote:

What Jeffrey did is nothing in comparison to the rapes and the forceful things, which people did. Jeffrey had to do with a bunch of women who were totally complicit. For years, they went, came there time and time and time again. And if there was only one of them who did it, no one would have noticed—except he made an industry out of it. And why did he make an industry out of it? Because Jeffrey was a very, very, very sick man. For some reason that doesn’t get understood. Did you ever hear of nymphomania? Do you know what that is?

quote:

You told me you heard something terrible that Maria told you.

Jeffrey brought her there, and what he did to Maria was inexcusable, of course. He locked her up, and she couldn’t get away, and her father had to come and rescue her. That’s a story she told. And, of course, that’s the least of what she told me. Forget that, her little sister, for Christ’s sake, the guy actually brought her to his place and did those kind of things, which, of course, is inexcusable and that’s the kind of thing which satyriasists do because they can’t help themselves.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
broke: google Ron Paul
woke: google Murray Bookchin
bespoke: google Kraft-Ebbing

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

Who examines sex crimes to determine if they’re really cases of Jeffreyism?

We do

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

smarxist posted:

Obviously simple mechanical forces, so you can moosh and massage your baby's face and body into any shape you want

i mean look at how good footbinding worked out

I mean the role that mechanical forces play in a bunch of biological systems is really cool, but this is rank crankery.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:rip:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

old.flv posted:

I would like to unsubscribe from the Epstein facts newsletter

Ah, thank you for confirming your continued subscription to the Epstein Facts Newsletter. We guarantee a crack and a ping to your brain at least once a day!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
screaming EGG DICK at the top of my lungs

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the guy in that interview and kevin williamson's ex need to donate their brains to science

there's just been some crazy bonkers poo poo this week

Epstein Brain of the highest severity

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fr0id posted:

double post sort of

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

smarxist posted:

_______________________________________________________/

If you're a billionaire with """"""satyriasis""""""" there's about a million non-kid-loving options available to you

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
This is the thread that finally crack ping'd me

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1165046248044253184

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Lester Shy posted:

That's my secret, Cap.

I'm always pinging.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Lester Shy posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Lester Shy posted:

would you look at that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1165046214464663552?s=20

haha wtf

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Lester Shy posted:

Oh my god.

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its been three years and i still find myself opening a new tab and typing gawk to figure out wtf is going on

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
holy poo poo, Larry Celona is Q

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

Lester Shy posted:

welp, there goes my brain

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
🙃

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Epstein brain thred: Oh boy. Why did I pick up the phone?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the interview continues for 20,000 words after he says he hosed up the first time

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

the interview continues for 20,000 words after he says he hosed up the first time

He probably legitimately has dementia or something

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Man

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

man thats something

and Larry Celona has a real Fred A Leucher vibe goin

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 04:08 on Aug 24, 2019

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

Siljmonster posted:

screaming EGG DICK at the top of my lungs

thinkin bout those autopsy egg dick confirmation opportunities

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

CRACK!

PING!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i think i had screens shotted this outta some court doc ages ago but left it in a tab and didn't post. its not very exciting but what a time

it might not been a court document it coulda been some crazy q adjacent thing. impossible 2 say

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

LMAO there's a JFK Jr. connection, this is so stupid.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

lol that owns

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ybKzN869A

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

holy poo poo, Larry Celona is Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

sleeptalker posted:

LMAO there's a JFK Jr. connection, this is so stupid.

martha's vineyard has seen some poo poo