Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

DiggityDoink posted:

Peta is loving terrible and can eat the poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Well at least you're finally posting some content I guess

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DiggityDoink posted:

Peta is loving terrible and can eat the poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat.

Technically, I don't think they can if you are a meat eater.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Well at least you're finally posting some content I guess

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This is my favorite scene from the Han Solo movie, when Chewbacca the horse learns that it's valid to eat fingers, and gains an incredible power boost when he eats his fingers.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

That's praxis

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

This one is too loving real and another reason why Brexit, to me, is some serious Schad because I firmly believe that nearly every political problem, especially geopolitical, since the 1600s or so, can be blamed indirectly or outright directly on the British.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DoorMatt posted:

He looks fine? Unless whatever show this is from is super racist or something.

only the fat lump to his right!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

KoRMaK posted:

guess from where. guess

I consent to let you drink the milk from my dick.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

dialhforhero posted:

This one is too loving real and another reason why Brexit, to me, is some serious Schad because I firmly believe that nearly every political problem, especially geopolitical, since the 1600s or so, can be blamed indirectly or outright directly on the British.

C'mon, it's not like British demand for sugar for their tea helped drive the trade in African slaves to work sugar plantations in the Caribbean, or the British trading opium to China to source that tea ended up destabilising that country to the point where their 20th century experience was non-stop revolution and bloodshed, or that they grew that opium in India after brutalising the local population, or their thirst for oil post WWI caused them to drive massive wedges into the Middle East by redrawing national borders along arbitrary lines ensuring massive tribal conflict would last for more than a century so far.

C'mon now.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Memento posted:

C'mon, it's not like British demand for sugar for their tea helped drive the trade in African slaves to work sugar plantations in the Caribbean, or the British trading opium to China to source that tea ended up destabilising that country to the point where their 20th century experience was non-stop revolution and bloodshed, or that they grew that opium in India after brutalising the local population, or their thirst for oil post WWI caused them to drive massive wedges into the Middle East by redrawing national borders along arbitrary lines ensuring massive tribal conflict would last for more than a century so far.

C'mon now.

How can one small island gently caress up so much poo poo lol.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's totally legal and the ultimate rush.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

MarcusSA posted:

Practice.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Ask Portugal or Japan. Small countries that don't have a lot else going on have the most incentive to go gently caress things up for everyone else. I'm reading Roger Crowley's 'Conquerors' on the Portugese empire. loving hell.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

Ask Portugal or Japan. Small countries that don't have a lot else going on have the most incentive to go gently caress things up for everyone else.

Belgium had a hand in that too.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Bobby Digital posted:

oh yeah, adorable, ridiculous Belgium produced probably the single worst act of colonialism, which is like being the meanest pedophile or using the most steroids in American football. It's impressive for all the wrong reasons.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bobby Digital posted:

:drat:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Bobby Digital posted:

Woof!

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Bobby Digital posted:

Hachi machi!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DoorMatt posted:

He looks fine? Unless whatever show this is from is super racist or something.

He looks high as a kite and surrounds himself with raging alcoholics, but who am I to judge :v:

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

mobby_6kl posted:

He looks high as a kite and surrounds himself with raging alcoholics, but who am I to judge :v:

Sounds like good life choices to me, normally child stars just OD.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Snowman_McK posted:

Ask Portugal or Japan. Small countries that don't have a lot else going on have the most incentive to go gently caress things up for everyone else. I'm reading Roger Crowley's 'Conquerors' on the Portugese empire. loving hell.

That actually sounds interesting. Is it a good book?

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Too real

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

A long wait for it:

https://i.imgur.com/gAjkrHh.mp4

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I was 99% sure that was a forever gif with no actual payoff.

Not that anyone will believe me.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Rolo posted:

I was 99% sure that was a forever gif with no actual payoff.

Not that anyone will believe me.

I'm just glad it didn't take 3-5 minutes

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast

Evilreaver posted:

I'm just glad it didn't take 3-5 minutes

Well, that was 16-20 feral hogs at best so they pass in less time.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Memento posted:

You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for...

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

right click, show controls, fast forward

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maaan, and to think tony danza's ho was the one who discovered him.