Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

who's your crawdaddy posted:

I want some of these awesome pins in fridge magnet form. Anyone found any cool or funny fridge magnets? The ones in the search results are all bland gift shop stuff.

Edit: found something that expresses my existential ennui and also my love of carbs.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32960646388.html

that just means bread in french, duh. just sayin in case you wanted to strut down the champs-élysées and impress people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

mike12345 posted:

that just means bread in french, duh. just sayin in case you wanted to strut down the champs-élysées and impress people.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Humphreys posted:

Simply because a few friends of mine have Enders and it seemed an endless game of tweaking for them.

IMO, you make them as fiddly or not as you want. When I first built it, I printed a calibration cube with stock cura settings with the little bit of test filament they give you off of the SD card and it came out perfect first try. But I like tinkering with it so I started upgrading parts and taking the hot end apart, etc. And everytime you do something like that, you have to re-calibrate the whole thing.

I've upgraded so many things for it now that it's actually getting to be pretty "done", and once it is I'll convert it over to print at 0.2mm and start printing DnD and 40K minis.

Will probably get another printer after that for general stuff.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Welp;

:mmmhmm:

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Lookin' good! :swoon:

Are you happy with the quality of the T-shirt?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Shut up Meg posted:

Lookin' good! :swoon:

Are you happy with the quality of the T-shirt?

Yeah it's real nice. I think they've changed the print process, previous tees from them (I think I have ten plus now :o: ) if you put a black square image down you could see where the black print edge was on the shirt, this one I sent a black square image and there's no border, the white is just set on the shirt. Looks more professional, will have to see if it lasts as long with washing etc.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I have shown this to 4 people, and so far no one has gotten it. The people in my life are trash.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
what happened to the little tool that helped you cut radishes into mushroom shapes? i cant find it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lol dope

e: doupee

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Yeah it's real nice. I think they've changed the print process, previous tees from them (I think I have ten plus now :o: ) if you put a black square image down you could see where the black print edge was on the shirt, this one I sent a black square image and there's no border, the white is just set on the shirt. Looks more professional, will have to see if it lasts as long with washing etc.

You could erase by colour on images last I used that site. Just remove the black to transparency. They might have just done it for you for customer service and saving ink.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

goatface posted:

You could erase by colour on images last I used that site. Just remove the black to transparency. They might have just done it for you for customer service and saving ink.

Ah I though that only worked with vectors, not raster jpgs. Good to know, I can get cleaner prints done in future.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Yeah it's real nice.

I meant you, not the shirt! How come you don't age?

Do you have a portrait of yourself in the attic, getting grey and fat? If so, a link to the listing?

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Looks more professional, will have to see if it lasts as long with washing etc.

I'm guessing you are thoroughly endorsing them as a decent shirt that will withstand normal washing? Thanks for the recommendation.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

There is really only one response for those people.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

😍

Douglas Dinsdale
Oct 13, 2006

My daughters are a bad-rear end club of two.
No longer available, though.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Fucks sake someone suggested UNKNOWN TREASURES and I'm pissed I didn't think of it.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Douglas Dinsdale posted:

My daughters are a bad-rear end club of two.
No longer available, though.

Do the original artist a solid and get it on Etsy! Also available in the much more badass black colorway.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

I'm pretty sure I saw a dignity pin at some point. Can't find it now though.
I did find these bombing artsy spongebobs ones though

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1000008470477.html

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
Be the most annoying person in the pool this summer

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cFQsN7xK

E: finally for sale
The Giant Trump Baby

Moot .1415926535 fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Aug 24, 2019

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Moot .1415926535 posted:

Be the most annoying person in the pool this summer

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cFQsN7xK

i can smell it

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Fucks sake someone suggested UNKNOWN TREASURES and I'm pissed I didn't think of it.

i don't wanna stomp on your original design, nmn but "unknown treasures" drat...

what was the original font, if you don't mind? i may or may not edit it. if you care, i won't do it

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Let's pass the ol' cup around, shall we?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

i don't wanna stomp on your original design, nmn but "unknown treasures" drat...

what was the original font, if you don't mind? i may or may not edit it. if you care, i won't do it

Arial Narrow is what I used.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Hirayuki posted:

Let's pass the ol' cup around, shall we?

How many would you need to ensure one is visible from every window of the White House?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

US $33.99 15% Off | Trump President Inflatable Costume For Adult Christmas/Halloween/Birthday/Make-up Party Fun Toys Dress Up Cosplay Suits Outfit
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ojbJdN59t

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
Anyone know of a good way to go from the mobile site to desktop while on a desktop?

Simply deleting the m. prefix often fails.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Arial Narrow is what I used.

thanks man <3

Douglas Dinsdale
Oct 13, 2006

Hirayuki posted:

Do the original artist a solid and get it on Etsy! Also available in the much more badass black colorway.

The "original artist" swiped the chick from Rilakkuma and wants close to five times more. Nah.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
Waddup, jumping retro tin frog?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32999250921.html

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

They probably even use poisonous paints so if you lick one, you'll get high and die.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

who's your crawdaddy posted:

I want some of these awesome pins in fridge magnet form. Anyone found any cool or funny fridge magnets? The ones in the search results are all bland gift shop stuff.

Edit: found something that expresses my existential ennui and also my love of carbs.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32960646388.html

Just get those pins and use the barest minimum of force with pliers, or even just your hands to break off the pin part, and hot glue them to magnets you can also get on Ali.

Live your best life!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Got the Shark pins and they are fuckin adorable!

They are a gift for someone who is super into sharks and she’s gonna love them.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

AnimalChin posted:

Anyone know of a good way to go from the mobile site to desktop while on a desktop?

Simply deleting the m. prefix often fails.

See if your browser can change the user agent, in settings.

On chrome on android, there's a "desktop version" box right in settings

Ceive
Dec 19, 2006

thank pizza skeltal

Bah! The USPS says a thing was delivered and it never showed up. I don't want to dispute it on aliexpress, since the seller shipped it. I am probably out $50. Been doing this for a long rear end time so it was bound to happen eventually.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Why wouldn't you dispute it
They often give someone else's tracking info

Ceive
Dec 19, 2006

thank pizza skeltal

The tracking info seems good. It's my zip code. The sellers been around for a long time and I don't order from stores unless they have tons of positive feedback. I sent them a message and opened a ticket with USPS. Still have a couple weeks of buyer's protection if I change my mind.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Don't be afraid to call your local post office as well. Larger international parcels are usually handled by the express parcel clerk(s) or postmaster rather then through a parcel sorting machine and get handed person-to-person. It could be that when it got to your local PO it was flagged as delivered instead of arived at unit or something equally mundane. Never hurts it have them look for it at the local level first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceive
Dec 19, 2006

thank pizza skeltal

Thanks. I may give that a try as well.