Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

skasion posted:

Should be a goal

Nah, gently caress the Chels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Vrancic coming on, means if we get a free kick its an equaliser

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Isn't the ref supposed to force a stop in the game only when a head injury occurs?

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

That advertising behind the dugout is criminal

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Der Shovel posted:

Isn't the ref supposed to force a stop in the game only when a head injury occurs?

Ref can stop the game whenever he wants.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

sassassin posted:

Ref can stop the game whenever he wants.

Yeah I'm sure he can, but that still seems pretty strange to just blow it off right in the middle of a Norwich attack which is why I was wondering if the rules now state that the game has to be stopped when a player is down, or if he just decided on his own.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
All the commentators are insanely desperate for Lampard to succeed

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
oh well

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
unlike the officials

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Very entertaining game though. I have a feeling Norwich will do pretty well this season.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Chelsea’s goals look like virtuosic combinations between a couple decent players rather than any sort of plan. It’s tough to see what they’re lined up to do with any purpose except stretch the field.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Apparently this is the first time united have named an unchanged XI in the prem since dec 2017.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I didn't think Watford would get relegated but welp here we are with a penalty to west ham inside a minute

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Mark Noble getting a goal from a pen in the 15th anniversary of his debut is really nice

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
West Ham/Watford is great so far. No one seems to know how to defend

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Martial's first touch :stare:

e: for the non watchers, Pogba absolutely drilled a daisy cutter pass about 30 yards to Martial and he kills it stone dead and turns.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

e: for the non watchers, Pogba absolutely drilled a daisy cutter pass about 30 yards to Martial and he kills it stone dead and turns.

That touch and then he killed a man in the same movement.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Rashford's more of a volume free kick taker

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I love Solskjaer's manc English with a Norwegian accent speech. Earlier in the game they clearly had a mic a bit close to Ole.

"Rashy [something]... FOOKING 'HELL!"

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Bundy posted:

It's passes like those that only Pogba can provide

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's passes like those that only Pogba can provide

I read this right after Pogba Gerrarded that 40 yarder too far in front of Shaw into touch.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Palace have parked the bus big time

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Looking forward to all this possession with no killer last touch being met with a jammy Palace counter

e: ffs Pogba

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

I read this right after Pogba Gerrarded that 40 yarder too far in front of Shaw into touch.

Apparently that’s the tactic today since Maguire overhit the ball three times in the first five minutes toward Shaw.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Manchester United, a team that has a decent free kick taker on penalties and a decent penalty taker on free kicks.

I think matches like this are where Mata should start in the 10 position, there's no point setting up for pacey counters against teams that are going to park the bus, you need some guile, which Mata has in spades.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sicknote Shaw strikes again.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

For gently caress's sake no, not Gashley Young.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

Sicknote Shaw strikes again.

Yep, hamstring

e: this doesn't seem very loving wise

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Red card for Andone out of nothing

ooo on the replay it's a horrible challenge

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Utd.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ah, that’s the shambolic defending I’m used to.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Pooshited

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bundy posted:

Looking forward to all this possession with no killer last touch being met with a jammy Palace counter

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Welp, nice defending Lindelöf.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lmao

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
unbelivable, jeff

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I mean for fucks sake

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Brilliant idea not to get any cover for left back.

But I mean to be fair to Woodward, who could've foreseen Luke Shaw getting injured?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Der Shovel posted:

Welp, nice defending Lindelöf.

Maguire not dropping off and covering the runner if the header is lost was a nice touch too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Poo

Shited