Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm sitting a few metres from the translation guy watching him do his job right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I'm sitting a few metres from the translation guy watching him do his job right now.

call him a jobber in entirely the wrong context. heckle that man just trying to live his life

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Went out to grab a coffee, in for the Up Girls! nice timing

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

He's a nice dude and works very hard

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Hikari Noa (Blue tights & Black hair) vs Yuki Aino (Purple and Salmon gear & Blonde hair)

I'm not going to lie, I only root for Hikari because of her hoodie and I'd probably root for anyone wearing that hoodie

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Rolling pin attempts always get a pop out of me.

Edit: so do Saito Suplexes, that was nice.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Hikari Noa (Blue tights & Black hair) vs Yuki Aino (Purple and Salmon gear & Blonde hair)

I'm not going to lie, I only root for Hikari because of her hoodie and I'd probably root for anyone wearing that hoodie

My buddy found the site she bought it for and bought one for himself.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
That ground full nelson owned

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Hikari retiring Pinano was one of my favorite moments, so I've been rooting for her since then. The UUG having a four-way to start the 2018 January show was the first TJPW I saw and Hikari and Miu have really come a long way.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

It's the classmates match!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

You've got a clown suit, a girl who got into a fight with a Splatoon squid, and whatever the hell Unagi thinks passes as a color scheme

Mahiro is the only person in this match that doesn't look like they've been dressed in the dark

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

That match picked up by the end, I liked it...

THAT RAP I LOVED.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
They should've rapped old macdonald

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1165461071903318017

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1165461413294419968

Edit: what I'm saying is Yuki rules.

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 25, 2019

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Ayayayaya

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

loving lmao that they pulled Su Yung's theme straight from an Impact youtube video

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Hmm

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Someone gave Yuka fireworks a couple weeks ago and the fumes must have liquefied her brain

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

RealFoxy posted:

Someone gave Yuka fireworks a couple weeks ago and the fumes must have liquefied her brain

Maybe she just wanted ibushis healing factor

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

OH gently caress

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
This match owns

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sakazaki DEFEATED A JAPANESE TABLE

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Oh no!

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
MIST

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Motyc right here

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Yes!

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1165465990341255169

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Let's go itoh da god

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
That Yuka/Su match was amazing.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Holy poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1165465078113755136

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Lion tamer!

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

If Maki Itoh was like even a little good at wrestling she would be unstoppable

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

She can probably do well in AEW as a random attraction for TV every couple months and just do her signature spots, but yeah. She's not amazing but makes up for it with charisma in spades

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

RealFoxy posted:

She can probably do well in AEW as a random attraction for TV every couple months and just do her signature spots, but yeah. She's not amazing but makes up for it with charisma in spades

She's only been wrestling for like 2 or 3 years right?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

She seems to be fine to me in everything I have ever seen her in. She has the parts you can’t learn down better than almost anyone else I have seen.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Djarum posted:

She seems to be fine to me in everything I have ever seen her in. She has the parts you can’t learn down better than almost anyone else I have seen.

She has insane charisma and is an amazing actress but when she has to like, forearm someone or sit in a submission hold she has a long way to go

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

BEEEEEEES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSh2s_lmthI

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

She has insane charisma and is an amazing actress but when she has to like, forearm someone or sit in a submission hold she has a long way to go

I dunno she hasn’t looked as bad as a lot of talent I have seen over the years. She has also only been working for what, 2-3 years? She can only get better.

I will say she has superstar written all over her. If she ends up on AEW and has even the barest amount of english she will be a massive success there.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
That was a sick lariat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Her first match was in 2013 but she's only been doing this with any kind of regularity since 2017. In terms of acting and comedy, it's incredible how she's improved in only a few years