Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/TristinHopper/status/1165298959440465920?s=19

A cool thing about Twitter is that you don't have to ponder to yourself which of the people in media are sociopaths (it's all of them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/1165745194961997824

That 3 a.m. alarm isn't going to be an amber alert this time

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

angerbeet posted:

https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/1165745194961997824

That 3 a.m. alarm isn't going to be an amber alert this time

Thank goodness our next Prime Minister looks like a flesh coloured hot air balloon and exudes only the most powerful uncool dad vibes.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

infernal machines posted:

Also hilarious:

https://twitter.com/DianaDYoon/status/1165263787643068416

You've really gotta hustle to get a candidacy as a Conservative downtown TO

say yes and then tear it up

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

infernal machines posted:

Thank goodness our next Prime Minister looks like a flesh coloured hot air balloon and exudes only the most powerful uncool dad vibes.

You take that back about Elizabeth May

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

angerbeet posted:

You take that back about Elizabeth May

I think E-May has the "significantly over the hill wine mom" thing on lock

BattleMaster posted:

say yes and then tear it up

I avoid answering the door during campaign season but if I somehow happen across a Conservative canvasser I'm planning to see if I can literally melt them with profanity.

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 23:58 on Aug 25, 2019

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Helsing posted:

Saying that your native opponent "was handed more benefits than any premier in the last 60 years in this province" is one hell of a dog whistle.

the manitoba pcs message is clear, if brian pallister had be charged/convicted of any of the crimes wab kinew has then pallister would have been run of out politics years ago. kinew just gets a pass because hes indigenous. this is what people actually believe

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

A cool thing about Twitter is that you don't have to ponder to yourself which of the people in media are sociopaths (it's all of them)

Jesus gently caress. He totally got off sexually murdering that raccoon. He didn't even use his foot there is a big bloody rock right beside it.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Entorwellian posted:

Jesus gently caress. He totally got off sexually murdering that raccoon. He didn't even use his foot there is a big bloody rock right beside it.

Is Hopper based in BC? Thats just loving weird. Raccoons charging you and requiring being kicked and macheted to death? Not really a thing.

This will just get him promoted at the NP, unfortunately.

EvidenceBasedQuack
Aug 15, 2015

A rock has no detectable opinion about gravity

Some have started to specifically not link directly to rear end in a top hat social media posts to avoid them trending via interactions

I think replies are okay?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm totally sympathetic to killing raccoons and canada geese. Kick 'em all let god sort 'em out

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Ezra is trending #2 on twitter. Did he...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1165764325908180992

oh well, that'll do I guess

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i love their dogmatic belief in :biotruths: alpha/beta psudo-psychology

it's especially funny when you see what ezra levant looks like

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/Bryson_M/status/1165778301916450816?s=20

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/sureshtrumpet/status/1165833883415396353

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Have to admit I like Trudeau's socks

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

nice divided loyalties ezra

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

lmao

https://twitter.com/sleepyrobanders/status/1165708520169197568?s=21

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

For my sins I looked at the op-ed page of the G&M, and uuugggghhhhh

there's two articles determined to attack the sickest entitlement of them all: highways

apparently why harper lost:

quote:

In 2015, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper was planning for a new Champlain Bridge paid for by users through tolls. But Justin Trudeau, then-leader of the third party, promised to make the bridge toll-free. The rest is election history.

Now if you didn't read this thing you might be tempted to white knight some aspects of this (and there are good points to be made) but somehow the editorial ignores those in service of neoliberal trash

There are three people being discussed in it: the noble, wronged taxpayer; the sinister, evil driver; and the dumbass voter, who consistently wrongs the first guy in favor of the second. All three of these are of course often the same person, but nevermind

Also really goddamn conspicuous in its absence in "subsidies to drivers" gibber is any mention that taxpayers are subsidizing long haul trucks, which do most of the damage to highways with their curb weights 50x that of a normal car

the solution: privatization, obviously, since the free market would never gouge the taxpayer while serving better the sinister evil driver while completely ignoring the dumbass voter

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

easiest solution: ban all roads and bridges

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Nebakenezzer posted:

For my sins I looked at the op-ed page of the G&M, and uuugggghhhhh

there's two articles determined to attack the sickest entitlement of them all: highways

apparently why harper lost:

Now if you didn't read this thing you might be tempted to white knight some aspects of this (and there are good points to be made) but somehow the editorial ignores those in service of neoliberal trash

There are three people being discussed in it: the noble, wronged taxpayer; the sinister, evil driver; and the dumbass voter, who consistently wrongs the first guy in favor of the second. All three of these are of course often the same person, but nevermind

Also really goddamn conspicuous in its absence in "subsidies to drivers" gibber is any mention that taxpayers are subsidizing long haul trucks, which do most of the damage to highways with their curb weights 50x that of a normal car

the solution: privatization, obviously, since the free market would never gouge the taxpayer while serving better the sinister evil driver while completely ignoring the dumbass voter

Tolls.

Yes please, anything to further slow down traffic onto the island

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Unfortunately, ETR exists

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

why am I not surprised that loving dead eyed freak's dad looks like that

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 18:29 on Aug 26, 2019

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

he posted like 30 more times defending himself and rolling with the punches.

https://twitter.com/TristinHopper/status/1165757454807777281

what a little psycho bitch. jfc. he's used dehumanizing language about homeless people before too, probably just a matter of time before he offs one of them if he hasn't already. this is the next generation of Canadas pundit class

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 18:40 on Aug 26, 2019

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Juul-Whip posted:

he posted like 30 more times defending himself and rolling with the punches.

https://twitter.com/TristinHopper/status/1165757454807777281

what a little psycho bitch. jfc. he's used dehumanizing language about homeless people before too, probably just a matter of time before he offs one of them if he hasn't already. this is the next generation of Canadas pundit class

I'm pretty sure he has said in the past that he is afraid of homeless people.

Speaking of that, the Vancouver subreddit has asked its users to stop calling for the murder of homeless people because if they don't reddit will ban the Vancouver subreddit. Lol reddit.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Tristin's dad looks like he has a favourite rubber apron he uses to keep the blood off his clothes when he dismembers his victims

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Juul-Whip posted:

Tristin's dad looks like he has a favourite rubber apron he uses to keep the blood off his clothes when he dismembers his victims

I mean whom amongst us

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

angerbeet posted:

I mean whom amongst us

Let he who has not stoned a raccoon to death throw the first stone?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Speaking of that, the Vancouver subreddit has asked its users to stop calling for the murder of homeless people because if they don't reddit will ban the Vancouver subreddit. Lol reddit.

don't they know to use the slack

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
unless the thing is rabid I don't see how a raccoon stays around after the first few kicks, and if it is you should be calling animal control not recording an ISIS beheading video for trash pandas

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I cant figure out what scenario justifies kicking/hacking a raccoon to death other than being a complete sociopath. Like maybe a lady and the tramp style situation where it was gonna eat a baby?? I dont think that was the case though.

and then the cherry is gleefully posting it on social media, pure sociopathy.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the last rule of raccoon club is, if this is your first raccoon, you have to fight

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

priznat posted:

I cant figure out what scenario justifies kicking/hacking a raccoon to death other than being a complete sociopath. Like maybe a lady and the tramp style situation where it was gonna eat a baby?? I dont think that was the case though.

and then the cherry is gleefully posting it on social media, pure sociopathy.

its so loving weird

like ive been in this exact scenario several times and not once did it ever cross my mind to bash the racoon to death

you call 311 and let the loving city deal with it

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Same, I got growled at by a raccoon and I just crossed the drat street, didnt roundhouse kick it to the face.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

I see them in my backyard several times a week and somehow I've never had to murder any of them with a rock, but maybe that's just Toronto raccoons for you.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
And what the hell did he do with the body after? Just leave it there for other animals to eat and get rabies from? Or did he have to call the city anyway to come clean it up? After bashing it and chopping it with a machete? What the gently caress?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

(It almost certainly wasn't rabid)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

My vote is distemper. Still fatal, but the poor creature is too miserable to hurt you unless you provoke it, which these two morons almost definitely did.