Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

habeasdorkus posted:

I love the idea of an entire world very similar to ours deciding "Nah, this is so stupid. Close our loving gate and lose our number."

As for Doom guy, he's very horny for killing hellspawn. S/SSS+/SS+ vs any supernatural bullshit, S/F/SS+ otherwise. Pretty sure he'd have a real chance at beating Solomon's martial arts bullshit just by getting real dang angry.

e: Checking the discord, I counted over 80 entrants, so we should hopefully avoid any of the really cringe entrants (looking at you, big tiddy anime furry w/ a sword). Tempted to submit a ship designed in Rule the Waves 2 as a candidate. The ship itself would be the character. It'd lose against any thing since they could just get on board and shut down the engine.
He's definitely killed at least 6 billion demons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

A.o.D. posted:

He's definitely killed at least 6 billion demons.

"... but to me, it was Tuesday"

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

pseudorandom name posted:

If you want to kill ghosts you load your shells with rock salt.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

what i am saying is that Doom Guy is beyond royalty because he kills deamons with conventional weapons and the deamons are afraid of him.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Doom Slayer is absolutely a furious dumbass.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Well poo poo, this is actually a real-rear end quote

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

ElMaligno posted:

what i am saying is that Doom Guy is beyond royalty because he kills deamons with conventional weapons and the deamons are afraid of him.

Consider: there is no such thing as a shotgun

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

ChaseSP posted:

Doom Slayer is absolutely a furious dumbass.

The log entries with the demons going "this guy's a monster he's killing us all" were some great additions to that game.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

"Moon's haunted": Let's Play Prey

habeasdorkus posted:

As for Doom guy, he's very horny for killing hellspawn. S/SSS+/SS+ vs any supernatural bullshit, S/F/SS+ otherwise. Pretty sure he'd have a real chance at beating Solomon's martial arts bullshit just by getting real dang angry.
Uh, actually Doom Slayer is clearly volcel, which explains his incredible power.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

habeasdorkus posted:

so we should hopefully avoid any of the really cringe entrants (looking at you, big tiddy anime furry w/ a sword).
considering how horny K6BD is, this just seems like something that's going to happen to the two suns.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

SardonicTyrant posted:

"Moon's haunted": Let's Play Prey
Uh, actually Doom Slayer is clearly volcel, which explains his incredible power.
DS has never had sex, and is, according to the novels, a devout, practicing Catholic.

The Doom Slayer is eligible to be Pope.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

PMush Perfect posted:

DS has never had sex, and is, according to the novels, a devout, practicing Catholic.

Wait, those are requirements?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
do pope reqs say anything about weird fixations about lemons because novel doom guy has a whole thing going on there

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

YaketySass posted:

Wait, those are requirements?

No, it's technically just be a male who's a baptized Catholic.

From a practical standpoint, though, if you aren't a cardinal you shouldn't hold your breath.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Pretty sure past popes have had fixations so prob not a big deal

I was thinking of submitting a wizard loosely based on Ekh, but I dunno.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmB4DfG-3K4

he would win by flipping poo poo around like a hallucination the whole time. Dunno if I have my poo poo together enough to pull it off, my xcom thread should have been done by now

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

jng2058 posted:

From a practical standpoint, though, if you aren't a cardinal you shouldn't hold your breath.
This is true.

It also ruins the joke.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Iunno, I think at a certain point of solo demon-killing you become eligible for Pope as a purely practical matter.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

The question isn't who would allow the Doom Slayer to be pope. The question is who could stop him.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ChaseSP posted:

The question isn't who would allow the Doom Slayer to be pope. The question is who could stop him.

The chimney explodes in burning red from all the demon killing Doomguy is doing.

Turns out the vatican was on a hellgate

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Turns out the vatican was on a hellgate

Was there ever any doubt?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fish Noise posted:

do pope reqs say anything about weird fixations about lemons because novel doom guy has a whole thing going on there

Is this why?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I wouldn't trust that lemon.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

PMush Perfect posted:

Pope Doomguy would probably look a lot like Reverent Pope Carmody, the protagonist of Tacito and Froideval's 666. Even though on some points he's closer to Pope Duke Nukem.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1165797506011291648

wonder what furious dumbassery they'll resort to now

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Yeah, no way that Gog is putting her up against the easiest opponent in each round. Alt-text has those two at S/C/A and C/S/S.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the extent to which White Chain does not even remotely give a gently caress is hilarious

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Got is clearly doing their best to match Allison up against opponents who can come the closest to rivaling her Dumb Bitch Energy.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

Yeah, no way that Gog is putting her up against the easiest opponent in each round. Alt-text has those two at S/C/A and C/S/S.

There's so many reasons for why that could be, too. It could be that Gog's genuinely a poor judge of what strength is, or that she's decided she is jealous of everyone else mentoring Allison and wanted to give it a try by giving her tough guys to fight so she can actually get a shot at hurting Solomon-David, or that she forgot about her plan and just wants to see cool fights, or all of the above.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Perhaps it's time to let noted master warrior Incubus take the helm.

It would certainly be in character.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
It does feel like this is the cue for someone else to enter the scene, but the options are pretty wide open. Incubus, Gog, Maya, this guy who's been following White Chain, Cio (lol), Solomon (double lol)?

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
I just assume that after Alison basically told her to gently caress off Gog cancelled the deal

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

I wonder if anyone is going to comment on the 10 Cubit Spear.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah white chain is fighting dudes in both rounds we’ve seen and Allison is fighting actual monsters.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Alison just invert gravity and send your opponent into space. Smarter not harder.

Maybe limit it to only your opponent though. Don't want everyone in the spectator stands going as well.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Demiurge4 posted:

Yeah white chain is fighting dudes in both rounds we’ve seen and Allison is fighting actual monsters.

I get the impression that White Chain would probably no-sell those freaks just as easily as her more ordinary looking opponents, though.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gog-agog genuinely figured allison was going to beat these folks without breaking a sweat

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Neopie posted:

I just assume that after Alison basically told her to gently caress off Gog cancelled the deal

she was genuinely surprised at how much trouble Lo-Kai gave her, she’s definitely rigging the brackets

I suspect that these guys are still the weakest of the lot, you just don’t make it into the tournament without a few S ranks under your belt

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I wonder how much arse White Chain could kick if allison made her an emissary.

Not that I think she's in the mood for it right now.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Aug 26, 2019

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Operant said a long while back that Allison's sword training would be the darkest part of the comic. Probably time to buckle up, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Darth Walrus posted:

Operant said a long while back that Allison's sword training would be the darkest part of the comic. Probably time to buckle up, folks.

Oh yeah, I forgot he said that. I assume it's going to be Maya training her and I can't loving wait.