Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

More keys and runnin&gunnin

Really focused on controlling the camera for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Rollersnake posted:

I think it would be interesting. Just be sure to give a 1-Up before the mandatory death so you don't have anyone getting a game over from your level gimmick.

Great point! I was just planning on giving a ton of 1-ups after, but giving one before would help too.

yrmr
May 2, 2015
Submitted a level for the Bridge Out Bayou jam. Hopefully I didn't miss anything when finalizing it because I have had no time to make levels the past couple of days and probably won't for the upcoming few:

BoB: Goombrat Grotto: 888-RVK-XQF

Forgot to put the BoB: in the title. Thanks ThisIsACoolGuy.

yrmr fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Aug 26, 2019

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah when do we need to submit our levels.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Right now.

Also don't forget to have BoB: in the title.

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007
To see the mote that I preferred to all the lists of clay
Really been enjoying the goon levels. Have played a whole bunch just lurking in the thread, but I'll just comment on some recent ones and try to compile the others later.

Very cool concept and execution, mostly. Throwing POWs=great, but holy crap every part with a conveyor belt made me want to end Christmas. Count me as one of the folks who mostly had trouble keeping up with the screen and kept getting rimmed by a purple plant until I remembered long jumps were a thing in 3D world. They really helped.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Muddy Mountain - NDK-4J0-KSF At least I hope that's mud, folks!

Pretty straight forward level but you can go fast in satisfying ways or stand around and watch a goomba drown in "water." I liked it.

Too Shy Guy posted:

Valley of Koopa-Chompem: BMH-N2C-WTG

Fun to play. It felt like an actual mario 3 level for the most part.

dog nougat posted:

Lost in the Forest of Illusion
N0T-7L2-9XG

I managed to get myself stuck on the thwomp section twice by getting the horizontal thwomp pushed up after colliding with a vertical thwomp. Some of the fire bar windows were very tight but you sprinkled in plenty of power ups. Truthfully, I kinda just stuck to the dry routes when I could, but I enjoyed having the option of which route to take. Fun to explore.

I really liked this one. Long level, but the solutions to your setups were always fairly intuitive. I think I found some v. minor cheese in one section by just going in and out of a door to respawn some bombs after the blocks around them had been cleared (right after the first check point). Good job.

Control Volume posted:

2WY-LF6-WGG
1-1 Air Raid

B9X-773-D1H
1-2 Cloud Cover Fire

SV5-TPM-JNF
1-3 Aerial Pursuit

S6P-XJP-33G
1-4 Dreadnought Koopa

This was a fun, punchy set of levels that had good theming, focus, and length so no individual course overstayed its welcome. Liked the optional challenges. Good stuff.

Also, I made 2 different and pretty basic Gotta Go Fast levels. I haven't tried a speed run before but all my friends love the style so I gave it a whirl. I think they should be medium difficulty, but I'm always a bad judge of my awkward jumps. That is to say, big props to Phantasium, peterbilt and other goons for clearing some of my janky rear end courses.

Toefur Speedrun: 30sec Ice Dash
JLK-BQ5-L1G

A 30 second speed run in Super Mario Bros with a fairly tight timer but pretty basic platforming.

Toefur Speedruns Dos: Lava Lake
NVX-QQM-SCG

A race the lava level level.

Udenpah fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Aug 26, 2019

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

I think I'll try to knock out my stage within the next day or two. Gonna make some athletic courses!

Do we need an easy starter course as well? Kind of the level 1 of the course? I'm happy to throw that together as well.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Perry Normal posted:

Would have to name it something that gives the idea away, like Shrine of Ressurection or Only Way to Live Is To Die or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8uYxTJ530

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Udenpah posted:

I managed to get myself stuck on the thwomp section twice by getting the horizontal thwomp pushed up after colliding with a vertical thwomp. Some of the fire bar windows were very tight but you sprinkled in plenty of power ups. Truthfully, I kinda just stuck to the dry routes when I could, but I enjoyed having the option of which route to take. Fun to explore.

Huh. It happened pretty rarely for me. Went back and fixed the thwomp issue. Reupped it. Updated my post info.

Will repost it here as well.
0L9-LW6-14G

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Yeah, that's a really terrific idea. Thanks!

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I realize memers gonna meme but the "x-gang" thing is so unfunny and spammed everywhere that it makes me want to play with comments off entirely.

Which is a real shame because before this obnoxious meme was a thing I really liked playing with comments.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Comments On Gang

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I had comments on for like one game before they obstructed an obstacle and I turned them off forever.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

PantsBandit posted:

I realize memers gonna meme but the "x-gang" thing is so unfunny and spammed everywhere that it makes me want to play with comments off entirely.

YES! Holy gently caress, I hate that gang poo poo.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I rarely see the x gang comments outside of levels with thousands of plays.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Finished a fort/ghost house for the Bayou.

I probably should have gave feedback on this last night after I had just played it because I liked it but the details are already fading, but also I didn't want to ignore it while acknowledging the rest of your post so I'll just say it was a good level.

quote:

Phantasium - The Descent?
Kind of mixed in how I feel about this- I really liked the idea of it once I got it but the way the camera scrolls made climbing a lot more dangerous that I felt was probably intended with ants showing up for me causing last second hop backs and whatnot.

Too Shy Guy posted:

It got tedious for me making the same ascent over and over because it seems simple enough (and long enough) that I want to go fast, but the ant patterns are awkward enough that I can't.

I'm kind of curious about how the spawn timing could be terribly different than how it was when I was testing, since they tend to despawn at the drop of a hat and come back at the spawn point, and I tried to keep them in areas where you can see them first (and the one instance where I thought one could surprise you I put one on the ceiling so you could realize to maybe slow down a bit for the part ahead).

tonberi posted:

The Descent? - Phantasium
This seems like it would be really fun in multi vs. A nice idea and execution, and I like the ants getting hats. Very satisfying to grab all the coins on the way back down!

Thank you! Though I am starting to wish there was some way to mark items in your level as a capital-S Secret so that it could be tracked in some form, might make a nice diversion from people speedrunning everything if there was some kind of counter for that on a level. I only say this because I wonder how many people are finding everything in my levels...

SilverSupernova posted:

Been a little busy and forgot to upload my Luigis here, so here's a bunch of levels I've made with varying degrees of quality.

I liked all of these, nice spread between interesting mechanics done with a light touch and good difficulty curve, and/or good set dressing on the stage design.

Last Visible Dog posted:

Aw, I didn't realize it was such an oversaturated level type. Thanks for trying it, at least.

It's maybe not a type, but anytime I get a course that asks me to get a certain number of coins in a large area out of a rather large total it scratches the same explorer itch I get in something like Metroid so I play it slow but then I end up hitting up against the time limit by the time I have the amount of coins I need and then running back to the start while missing part of the level and that always feels like it sucks a little.

Macaluso posted:

Comments On Gang

:same: I will never turn off comments and you can't make me.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Udenpah posted:

I really liked this one. Long level, but the solutions to your setups were always fairly intuitive. I think I found some v. minor cheese in one section by just going in and out of a door to respawn some bombs after the blocks around them had been cleared (right after the first check point). Good job.

Thanks, saw that one on a stream actually, the guy was pretty proud hahah. I did not consider it, but I like it. There's multiple solutions to a couple of the problems on account of people whom acquire the spike shellmet, and I just like that poo poo in general. Cool cheese!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Udenpah posted:

Very cool concept and execution, mostly. Throwing POWs=great, but holy crap every part with a conveyor belt made me want to end Christmas. Count me as one of the folks who mostly had trouble keeping up with the screen and kept getting rimmed by a purple plant until I remembered long jumps were a thing in 3D world. They really helped.

Phantasium posted:

I did not have the same problems the others have had with this level, but then, I tend to struggle to keep up with some of them so the notion that I could have gotten so far to the right to lose all momentum seems nuts to me, I had problems not having enough time for the butt stomp, or having the flower right before the exploding bridge basically just push me forward since I was just far enough ahead to not get left behind. Still fun to run against and clear.

Internet Kraken posted:

Obviously you want this to be difficult but it was very frustrating for me. I had to tap out after the first checkpoint because I kept screwing up the very first jump+throw so much. Its just a bad combination of the wall being able to kill momentum, the blocks obscuring your vision, and tight window of opportunity to jump. I was playing in handheld mode so that probably exacerbated the visibility issues though. Clever use of POW blocks though.

Ziddar posted:

I want to like this level, but I'm mixed. The first half was difficult, but mostly fair by my reckoning. The second half had a whole lot more deaths. It was real easy to survive an obstacle but be behind enough that you might as well have died on the spot. I also felt that the conveyors were unnecessary. It was really inconsistent if I would retain some speed when I hit them or lose it all.

Also, this spot right here is a real pain:

Trying to get a good lead on the stage and throwing the POW block just a hair early leads to this happening. But if you're just a hair slow, you'll have a real hard time making it past the creeper that's next.

I beat it (and tanked your completion %), but I just kinda came away frustrated, I dunno. :(

J-Spot posted:

I had a similar reaction to Ziddar. The first half was cool, but the second half was pure frustration with the level constantly loving you over for not staying in the middle of the screen.

Maybe I'll have to take down the stage and take out the conveyor belts. I put the belts in to keep players from getting too far ahead, but it seems like everyone is getting too far behind. Getting too far ahead can basically break the stage but it sounds like most people playing are naturally not getting too far ahead.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Macaluso posted:

Maybe I'll have to take down the stage and take out the conveyor belts. I put the belts in to keep players from getting too far ahead, but it seems like everyone is getting too far behind. Getting too far ahead can basically break the stage but it sounds like most people playing are naturally not getting too far ahead.

Mostly it's a problem with how 3D World handles momentum. I got nailed by the plant on the conveyor and in subsequent tries made a note to be going faster right before the conveyor so I could outpace him. There's a learning curve, but no more than any fast autoscroller, in my opinion.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed the level. Your levels are always a welcome change of pace.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Any ideas on how I can make a stationary dry bones shell move left? A spring moves it right and it collapses when it hits a wall, and it won't work the way I want to if I just make it go right and bounce it left off a spring.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Argue posted:

Any ideas on how I can make a stationary dry bones shell move left? A spring moves it right and it collapses when it hits a wall, and it won't work the way I want to if I just make it go right and bounce it left off a spring.

Shells always bounce to the left off springs if there's a Pow Block or P-Switch loaded below their spawn point. They always go to the right if there's one above, so you can stick one in a wall somewhere to guide the shells where you want them to go.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
... huh. Weird, but okay! I'll give it a try, thanks!

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Take the plunge in my latest, speedy autoscroller:

Leaps of Faith
LWP-629-QJF

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

dog nougat posted:

Made a new level. Took a few days, but I'm finally happy with what I have. Multiple paths. Should hopefully be pretty challenging.

0L9-LW6-14G

I wasn't a huge fan of the section immediately after the checkpoint with the thwomps and turn blocks. It went on longer than it needed to (three smashes in and we get the point already) and the sideways thwomp would often get set off course by the vertical thwomps which just made the whole thing feel janky. The addition of the fish there was an unnecessary annoyance. The rest of the level was decent if a bit cramped a certain points.

Udenpah posted:

JLK-BQ5-L1G

I really struggled with the section where you need to break the ice blocks out from under the bullet blasters. Maybe the coins in that section should have been on the ground telling you when to jump since having them under the ice block doesn't serve as much of a guide.

Udenpah posted:

NVX-QQM-SCG

A race the lava level level.

This one starts off ok but I'm glad you included checkpoints. Once you get to the Yoshi section the whole thing gets kind of messy. There's a real loss of flow from there with the awkward slow down to get on Yoshi and then the short thwomp jumps after that. The next room didn't feel super well sign posted between the descent and then jumping up to grab the pow block and then the spiny jumps feel a little short which made me overshoot them when jumping with my current momentum.

J-Spot fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Aug 26, 2019

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

Marioware INC: Mega Microgame$

8VT-7JT-P0H

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007

Suspicious Cook posted:

Take the plunge in my latest, speedy autoscroller:

Leaps of Faith
LWP-629-QJF

That was a super rad level. Good idea and execution. I kept trying to jump over the big thwomp and not clearing the gap but thats on me. Also, thank you for putting in that last checkpoint for us impatient folks what are still bad at jumping on things. Great job.

Phantasium posted:

I already made another stage?

The Descent?
V3W-G5C-GSF

I liked this level. The pay off jump felt good (especially knowing there was a check point if I screwed up) which made the climb rewarding. I think the best bits of climbing involved wall jumps or some other vertical way to clear the ants aside from just jumping on slopes and if you were to tweak it I'd add more of those bits. Lastly, I feel the ants are underutilized and are good bug bois. Good stuff.

Thanks for the input!

Lava Level: I definitely agree the last half of the Lava stage feels more awkward than I'd like. It went through a couple revisions and I had a hold right full-speed version of it in the works, but I couldn't get the spike jumps to be reliable as I'd like as it was awkward to hit them at full tilt. I should have probably found another obstacle for those parts.

Ice Dash: I certainly guessed the ice block breaking part would be the biggest sticking point. I'll try to signpost the jumps more in line with the rest of the level, or maybe add a little more horizontal space so you have more time to jump (or maybe bump the timer up to allow for screw-ups).

Udenpah fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Aug 27, 2019

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Too Shy Guy posted:

The Flyin' King: S86-2KX-KRG

This was a nice lesson in how to control myself in flight, there's not really any dick moves to force you to get into a single formation flight path, and also options throughout to correct and gain altitude alleviates a lot of issues I typically see with levels that are based around the cape. Fun stage.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Muddy Mountain - NDK-4J0-KSF At least I hope that's mud, folks!

Somehow I forgot I played this course last night, lol. I see a lot of people making levels signposting exactly where the water level comes to in levels with the lava/acid/etc. but in this case I appreciate that this level gives you safe spaces to land but doesn't necessarily signpost to how high, because it leads to situations where you have to find it at the last minute because you thought you were safe, and right off the bat it comes up higher in this level than you'd expect. Lots of safe challenges above the max height, and a lot of dangerous ones below it that get swallowed up. Lets you choose your route a little in an interesting way. Also dang it porkins.

dog nougat posted:

0L9-LW6-14G

You're very good about letting people have a ton of powerups and also making it still challenging. This was a very natural maze that was good about letting me know the path forward while still giving some options. Really enjoyable.

I like this gauntlet of mini-challenges a lot, lots of fun little obstacle courses with a quick objective to clear to get a key and then move on.

yrmr posted:

BoB: Goombrat Grotto: 888-RVK-XQF

I don't think I've seen a course that was all about the shifting hazards of enemies and how they behave on land versus in water. I mean I've seen it as a natural course of people making forest levels but the challenge wasn't focused on it. It's interesting, and works pretty well. Well-decorated level, too.

Udenpah posted:

JLK-BQ5-L1G

https://twitter.com/aquamarinephant/status/1166139523392098304

quote:

NVX-QQM-SCG

https://twitter.com/aquamarinephant/status/1166143095592771585

Fun levels. Maybe slow down on the number of fireworks my hands are still shaking.

Suspicious Cook posted:

Leaps of Faith
LWP-629-QJF

What an insanely cool and well realized idea. Despite my comments earlier about autoscroll levels, funnily enough I did catch up to the right side of the screen a couple times, but that did nothing that would ruin my unending praise for this.

Spikey posted:

Marioware INC: Mega Microgame$
8VT-7JT-P0H

I think maybe the room with 4 skull platforms could have been fine with just maybe 1 or 2, but otherwise this was a solid level of fun tiny challenges you have to solve quickly, like you'd expect.

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.

Phantasium posted:

Somehow I forgot I played this course last night, lol. I see a lot of people making levels signposting exactly where the water level comes to in levels with the lava/acid/etc. but in this case I appreciate that this level gives you safe spaces to land but doesn't necessarily signpost to how high, because it leads to situations where you have to find it at the last minute because you thought you were safe, and right off the bat it comes up higher in this level than you'd expect. Lots of safe challenges above the max height, and a lot of dangerous ones below it that get swallowed up. Lets you choose your route a little in an interesting way. Also dang it porkins.

I wanna say right now that I wish Nintendo had made it possible to alternate the heights to which the tide rises. Oh please Miyamoto, make it so.

Anyway...

Cliffside Cliffs - G36 - 6KD - NRG - Some teen died on this five times, booed it, and left. Maybe he didn't like all the Hammer Bros? That's what I was worried about. I haven't checked up on Mario Maker since. Please give it a look for me, goons.

Cannon Crossing - VCT - 98T - 0MF Okay so fun story, the word "exquisite" is banned in Mario Maker titles. It is. Why? Seriously. Pretend I called this "Boom-Boom's Exquisite Fleet."

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Udenpah posted:

Also, thank you for putting in that last checkpoint for us impatient folks what are still bad at jumping on things.

I almost didn't, but I realized the rest of the level was so fast paced, waiting on a single bomb to drop would give a lot of people itchy jumping fingers.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

WHY can't I shoot a shell out of a cannon in the 3D World Theme?? Why are the on/off switches even an OPTION

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Cannon Crossing - VCT - 98T - 0MF Okay so fun story, the word "exquisite" is banned in Mario Maker titles. It is. Why? Seriously. Pretend I called this "Boom-Boom's Exquisite Fleet."

It's because exquisite comes right after an "s" and sex is a naughty no-no word.

Macaluso posted:

Why are the on/off switches even an OPTION

So I can make an infuriating gimmick in a car level, apparently.

Your new level is good btw, no surprise there.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

DalaranJ posted:

Bridge Out Bayou
I guess you can count me in for a stage. I fiddled around in the editor a bit and got halfway through one. It will be a standard day stage with a difficulty level that will probably make it more of a first or second level. It's super traditional SMB1 stuff that can easily be a speedrun or versus stage, and the main gimmick is I'm using the big versions of the enemies along with the big shroom.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Cliffside Cliffs - G36 - 6KD - NRG - Some teen died on this five times, booed it, and left. Maybe he didn't like all the Hammer Bros? That's what I was worried about. I haven't checked up on Mario Maker since. Please give it a look for me, goons.

I thought it was great, but yeah the general playerbase cannot handle hammer bros. at all as I learned with my most recent course which heavily features them. Your placements are all perfectly fair, but even the most careful player is going to take the occasional hammer to the face in any stage that features those bastards.

J-Spot fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Aug 27, 2019

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

J-Spot posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of the section immediately after the checkpoint with the thwomps and turn blocks. It went on longer than it needed to (three smashes in and we get the point already) and the sideways thwomp would often get set off course by the vertical thwomps which just made the whole thing feel janky. The addition of the fish there was an unnecessary annoyance. The rest of the level was decent if a bit cramped a certain points.

That's a fair point about the thwomp portion. I felt compelled to keep the whole thing in for some reason. That portion and the spring room I probably could've done without tbh.

I like the kiting a flying thwomp mechanic and want to include it in a later level. As for cramped, yeah that makes sense. I wanted to create a level that utilized the water portion and the dry portion as mostly separate parts of the stage. It turned out to be more work than I realized it would be/limited the stage to basically 1 vertical area for the main level portions. My next stage is a big more open, more in line with SMW levels from Donut Plains, but not quite as expansive.

Phantasium posted:

You're very good about letting people have a ton of powerups and also making it still challenging. This was a very natural maze that was good about letting me know the path forward while still giving some options. Really enjoyable.

Thanks. I'm generally not a huge fan of forced areas with no power ups and one hit is instant death. It doesn't feel very "Mario-like" or whatever. I want to give the player the tools to progress without getting hit once if they time it correctly, but still be forgiving enough that it doesn't reset all your progress and gives a sense of urgency or direness.

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.

Phantasium posted:

It's because exquisite comes right after an "s" and sex is a naughty no-no word.

Oh for christ's sakes. I was just thinking about this problem with swear filters but I forget what it's called.

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013
So I’m trying to make a multiplayer versus level, and I just wanted to double check- is it just impossible to have more than two Yoshis spawned at once?

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Jothan posted:

So I’m trying to make a multiplayer versus level, and I just wanted to double check- is it just impossible to have more than two Yoshis spawned at once?

When played in multiplayer there can be one for each player

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Phantasium posted:

So I can make an infuriating gimmick in a car level, apparently.

Your new level is good btw, no surprise there.

Hey thanks! I assume you're talking about my Thwomp wall jumping one, and if you're wondering why I didn't post it here it's because I made it specifically to submit to the second round of Beard Bros levels. I'll probably post it here at some point.

J-Spot posted:

I thought it was great, but yeah the general playerbase cannot handle hammer bros. at all as I learned with my most recent course which heavily features them. Your placements are all perfectly fair, but even the most careful player is going to take the occasional hammer to the face in any stage that features those bastards.

I haven't played through the new recent batch of levels, but I will say that I hate Hammer Bros and they're my least favorite enemy to deal with. I am dogshit at timing their hammer throwing

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Phantasium posted:

I like this gauntlet of mini-challenges a lot, lots of fun little obstacle courses with a quick objective to clear to get a key and then move on.

Thanks, looking forward to making more of these. I gotta take a break from Mario Maker tho whoof

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Macaluso posted:

WHY can't I shoot a shell out of a cannon in the 3D World Theme?? Why are the on/off switches even an OPTION

Because of spiked blocks.

Part of me is glad ON/OFF blocks aren't in 3D world. Cuts down on the uncreative speedrun levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007

Phantasium posted:

Fun levels. Maybe slow down on the number of fireworks my hands are still shaking.

Ha! Thanks! Never played the first Mario Maker so its still cool as hell to see someone play one of my levels. I will scale back on the fireworks and add all of the oinks instead.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Personally, I had no problem with the hammer bros, but I can also see why the first sledge bro might give more hesitant players trouble. Maybe put the power-up before him? Though, after feeling good dodging all those hammers I took a hit from a goomba, dadgum. Overall, I enjoyed the climbing and the experience of robbing people's houses. Good aesthetics, too. A fine level, thats too hot for teens.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Another good level. Felt like a jazzed up version of the traditional air ship course. Good pace without becoming too frenetic. Also, Boom-Boom is exquisite.

Suspicious Cook posted:

I almost didn't, but I realized the rest of the level was so fast paced, waiting on a single bomb to drop would give a lot of people itchy jumping fingers.

Yeah, I realized on my second attempt that I could just wait for the bomb to drop but I refused and plunked a few more marios into the lava.

Udenpah fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Aug 27, 2019