Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

shovelbum posted:

Baltimore posters does anyone actually use your metro/light rail or was it just dead bc it was early afternoon on a weekday bc that poo poo was empty

about 50-60k boardings per day total which is not very impressive

problem is that governors keep canceling things every time there's plans to actually build more of the system (public transit in Baltimore is run by the state, not the city)

here was the big plan from 1968 that would have made the region much different from how it is today

they basically built the northwest line (modified a bit) before canceling the rest in 1983

the light rail, which came along a few years after that, is similar to the north/south line on the map but not built for speed (uses old freight train corridors and city streets instead of dedicated rapid transit right-of-way)

then they were getting ready to build something similar to the west/east line on the map a few years ago but then a Republican governor was elected and canceled it by executive fiat in favor of more highway poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Imagine being pissed off people are filming your comedy set, must not have much confidence in his joke writing ability.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this guy is still alive?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i am not a loving military jet you goddamn maroons

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Imagine being pissed off people are filming your comedy set, must not have much confidence in his joke writing ability.

original joke do not steal

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Pete Davidson might be hurting for work, because he is better than UCF.

well, right now he's most famous for having butt-hole eyes, so i don't know

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

about 50-60k boardings per day total which is not very impressive

problem is that governors keep canceling things every time there's plans to actually build more of the system (public transit in Baltimore is run by the state, not the city)

here was the big plan from 1968 that would have made the region much different from how it is today

they basically built the northwest line (modified a bit) before canceling the rest in 1983

the light rail, which came along a few years after that, is similar to the north/south line on the map but not built for speed (uses old freight train corridors and city streets instead of dedicated rapid transit right-of-way)

then they were getting ready to build something similar to the west/east line on the map a few years ago but then a Republican governor was elected and canceled it by executive fiat in favor of more highway poo poo

It just seemed like a place for mildly shady ppl to pass the time chilling out, and for airport workers to get to work at the airport, I was humorously molested by a gender ambiguous panhandler and offered drugs, sneakers, and hard drives for sale, but it was also cheap and nice

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

just like lil' schnirkles, when those syrian kids looked up at you they only saw sorrow

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Schnorkles posted:

talk about fakee news

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

DryGoods posted:

just like lil' schnirkles, when those syrian kids looked up at you they only saw sorrow

heres hoping you're replaced by your significantly better posting enemy, wet_goods

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Schnorkles posted:

Wow. Mad much???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

shovelbum posted:

It just seemed like a place for mildly shady ppl to pass the time chilling out, and for airport workers to get to work at the airport, I was humorously molested by a gender ambiguous panhandler and offered drugs, sneakers, and hard drives for sale, but it was also cheap and nice

buy any of the hard drives??

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

heres hoping you're replaced by your significantly better posting enemy, wet_goods

you absolute fool, we're in a goods pact and will never turn on each other

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
been smoking so much shatter i sound like sherrod brown

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

America needs a science-based data-driven unsentimental plan to craft optimal young white adults and future statesmen/CEO/world changers at scale

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

loving of course

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

buy any of the hard drives??

No I just bought like a 4tb I'm set for a while

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bethamphetamine posted:

Pete Davidson might be hurting for work, because he is better than UCF.

butthole eyes for butthole engineers

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

that pete davidson video is pretty good for the nervous laughter from the audience as they start to realize he's serious and hates them

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

America needs a science-based data-driven unsentimental plan to craft optimal young white adults and future statesmen/CEO/world changers at scale

We have an entire faux meritocracy to create these fake leaders already, it's our main export

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

you absolute fool, we're in a goods pact and will never turn on each other

It's a good thing he doesn't know about DryBads

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

been smoking so much shatter i sound like sherrod brown

shattered brown

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Yeah okay but what if instead we just put 4chan in charge of everything

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

shattered brown

sherroded brown

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
One of the more uplifting things to think about in the era of Trump is how Glenn Beck could have become very rich and very big, maybe even got his Fox show back, by just going with Trump2016 but he COULD NOT STAND sharing the spotlight with another genuinely dumb as poo poo media queen. This era of stupidity and conspiracy is his bread and butter and he has to sit and watch from the sidelines because he tried to bigtime Trump in the primaries and earned himself a place on the brainworm permanent record under "DO NOT LIKE" lmfao.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Squizzle posted:

shattered brown

:mrwhite:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

shovelbum posted:

if you've been hanging around at the SIU union hall on Essex Street, that's not a million miles from where Plinkey lives

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bernie

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I accidentally booked an appointment between my boss and a conspiracy theorist. The crazy man actually believes Donald Trump is the president.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

univbee posted:

I accidentally booked an appointment between my boss and a conspiracy theorist. The crazy man actually believes Donald Trump is the president.

what if the crazy man is donald trump

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

if you've been hanging around at the SIU union hall on Essex Street, that's not a million miles from where Plinkey lives

Oh I'm MEBA our hall is over by the whole foods by little Italy

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Bearjew posted:

what if the crazy man is donald trump

Then let's hope he's not depressed and goes to the doctor seeking a cure and the doctor is wearing a MAGA hat.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vishass posted:

She's 37, been divorced a couple of times, and she's gunning for some married tail blah blah blah. Not supposed to be playing at this level until until you're in your 50s in washington.

drat women are pretty free to divorce and remarry under what I'm told is strictest Sharia law that she lives and advocates

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Schnorkles posted:

If you were a classified military project to bring a plane alive you wouldn't be allowed to tell us anyways

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

where can i get some of this

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

https://twitter.com/Kappa_Kappa/status/1166183952916238336

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao an entire 9/11's worth of US Citizens died on Trumps watch and we spent like what a weeks worth of Afghanistan money there while our big wet boy tells them to get their fuckin' act together

we spend 32 million dollars a day on our interminable forever war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If nobody understood my most recent lovely post, it's Silicon Valley's IPO version of the 14 words.