Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Let me say this very clear

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is not my beautiful wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I never expected to be beautiful, but :eng99:

nut

ty byob for teaching me the answer to this clue about anna kareninian

Heather Papps

hello friend

TVsVeryOwn posted:

is the baby flat?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Ah we misunderstood, the baby sits on you not the other way around. Very nice

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am flat now send help

Goons Are Gifts

embrace all the two dimensions

Heather Papps

hello friend

the internet knows i keep editing the don't tread on me flag and this is now my targeted ad

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

bee eater posted:

ty byob for teaching me the answer to this clue about anna kareninian

gotta call up mr crossword and tell him he forgot to leave enough space for banana

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jaded Burnout

Jolo posted:

gotta call up mr crossword and tell him he forgot to leave enough space for banana

I'm assuming it's just the rhythm of it but saying Banana Karenina has me really tickled

Jolo

Jaded Burnout posted:

I'm assuming it's just the rhythm of it but saying Banana Karenina has me really tickled

:)

I also really like saying Guillermo del Toro's name. Geeyerrrrmo del torro

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I'm trapped in a waiting room with a kid who is just literally screaming for fun. How is your day going.

Heather Papps

hello friend

benicio del toro, gulliermero, benicio guilliermo del toro

nut

im trapped in a waiting room with some person judging me for my hobby

Heather Papps

hello friend

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(i'm baby)

Jolo

bee eater posted:

im trapped in a waiting room with some person judging me for my hobby

tell em that eating bees serves an important part in controlling the bee population and it's fun too

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo posted:

tell em that eating bees serves an important part in controlling the bee population and it's fun too

Also, demonstrate it and offer them some. If they decline, it's just an abstract fear that needs to be overcome, so force them to do so.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i will mail you some mason jars full of bees, badger, you can then carry them for snacks

nut

mind ur bees & qs

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
did it make sense not to scream 4 fun?
ur brain gets smart but ur head gets dumb

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Bonaventure posted:

:hai: but with smashmouth hair

ty manifisto

lost my old email

UWBW posted:

I'm trapped in a waiting room with a kid who is just literally screaming for fun. How is your day going.

better than that tho i got real sweaty

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

manero

Heather Papps posted:

the internet knows i keep editing the don't tread on me flag and this is now my targeted ad

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello welcome cha&t it's your ol pal hamjobs getting ready to GO TO IKEA!!!!!!

LET'S CONSUME PRODUCTS

manero

hamjobs posted:

Hello welcome cha&t it's your ol pal hamjobs getting ready to GO TO IKEA!!!!!!

LET'S CONSUME PRODUCTS

I mean what else are you going to consume besides Swedish meatballs and Swedish fish?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

manero posted:

I mean what else are you going to consume besides Swedish meatballs and Swedish fish?

Neither of those, I am a die hard vegetables-saute consumer with curry sauce and instead of the quinoa I get rice because allergic to deliciousness

Also I'm going to have a side salad!!!!!!!!!!

Also probably seven cups of coffee while I figure out how many kallax units and which stove I need to fit into my space

lost my old email

you will find greater success if you ignore the prescribed path and instead bounce between furniture items randomly in a kind of brownian motion

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lost my old email posted:

you will find greater success if you ignore the prescribed path and instead bounce between furniture items randomly in a kind of brownian motion

Fun fact I am going to Ikea with my buddy BM

Goons Are Gifts

Woah that's great because there's no other way than the bond that is formed by true friendship to be able to find one another inside an IKEA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Woah that's great because there's no other way than the bond that is formed by true friendship to be able to find one another inside an IKEA

I'm just taking him along in my pocket because he is my friend who knows about shelving and getting everything very organized zen

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

I got hopelessly lost looking for my wife, and now I live here, in one of the model bedrooms

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I got hopelessly lost looking for my wife, and now I live here, in one of the model bedrooms

There's a two floor apartment, or there was, in the Ikea by my house and it's wild and I legit thought about taking a nap since people took a while to realize there were stairs

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo

Goons Are Great posted:

She was looking for STORJORM, I was looking for RÅGRUND, but what we found... was each other.

Heather Papps

hello friend

help no my heart help it is getting very large and full

alnilam

Jolo posted:

She was looking for STORJORM, I was looking for RÅGRUND, but what we found... was each other.

ty manifisto

nut

Jolo posted:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Bonaventure posted:

alnilam posted:

:hai: but with smashmouth hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!