Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord

Heather Papps posted:

this or a captain planet who is an insane forest cult leader and his team are all under his sex thrall, and they kill hikers and loggers and fishermen and hunters and stuff, under the direction of gaia, interpreted by captain planet!

This is like one of those "Grimm" comic books that have fairy tale pinups for covers and "twisted" stories.

I can see it now: each of his team has their own preferred method of murder themed on the 4 elements and one for "heart" who uses wild animals. I love this stuff.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Aug 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nevvy Z posted:

This is like one of those "Grimm" comic books that have fairy tale pinups for covers and "twisted" stories.

I can see it now: each of his team has their own preferred method of murder themed on the 4 elements and one for "heart" who uses wild animals. This is terrible. I love how much I hate it.

maybe i'll bang it out for the short fiction thread actually hmmmm

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

describing plots to great works of fiction as a four year old

"ummm and then, umm the man, he DIES. but not really! this is so crazy listen my dad told me this story. he gets beat up and dies, but then, then, then, like three days later he isn't dead? it's so crazy."

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Heather Papps posted:

describing plots to great works of fiction as a four year old

"ummm and then, umm the man, he DIES. but not really! this is so crazy listen my dad told me this story. he gets beat up and dies, but then, then, then, like three days later he isn't dead? it's so crazy."

A guy falls asleep and wakes up as a SUPER-DUPER GROSS BUG and that's why you should eat your vegetables.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

It's just like, two people talking. It's so boring.

Heather Papps

hello friend

well, theres a boy and um his dad is a dupe. his mom is a witch i think anyways they go to a desert. OH the boy puts his hand in a little oven and it burns his hand but actually it didnt! so the desert is crazy and everyone is mean to them with robots and also poison, eventually a bad strangerdanger man kills the dupe and the boy and his mommy run away but the desert is so crazy!!!! there are like these big worms! but, like! as bigger then whales, or even a dinousaur!

anyways the boy learns to fight and is very fast and strong. his mom has a baby who is weird and then they are friends with the desert freepeople and then they kill the bad stranger danger man and the boy grows up to be the biggest king who ever lived! it was so boring.

magic cactus

A Guy kills Another Guy and he gets really sad about it. That's pretty much it.

magic cactus

Heather Papps posted:

a good Dune Post

But then it gets even AWESOMER! There's ROBOTS! and and and ROBOT CLONES. And A Guy turns into this... worm thing kinda? It's super gross also some bits make me feel funny down there.

magic cactus fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 28, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

a thread about things you find on the internet that actually scare the poo poo out of you, not like goatse or tubgurl or whatever, but like, seeing an instagram post of your girlfriend indicating she is like maybe preggers, or a facebook post from your dad about "thinking about growing a soul patch"

Escape From Noise

Clean (but sassy) limericks.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Clean (but sassy) limericks.

post this thread or i will so if someone gets in trouble it's me

Heather Papps

hello friend

this image is powerful to me but i am not sure how to make it funnier

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

librarian: I'm sorry sir, I can't let you check out this stack of Dora the Explorer dvds. You already have numerous Dora dvds checked out and they are long past due.

me: Look, I know. Please, I need these though. It's difficult to explain.

librarian: I'm sorry. It's library policy-

me: OK OK OK. This'll sound crazy but the dvds that are past due were stolen by a mischievous orange fox wearing a bandanna. So, you see, I need more dvds.

librarian: I don't follow. Why should I let you borrow more dvds?

me: The fox, he only understands spanish.

librarian: ok

me: So I need the dvds to learn more spanish so I can ask him to return them.

librarian: I'm gonna make an exception just this once. I want ALL of the dvds back when you're done with them.

me: gracias, espera abuela delicioso

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jolo posted:

librarian: I'm sorry sir, I can't let you check out this stack of Dora the Explorer dvds. You already have numerous Dora dvds checked out and they are long past due.

me: OK OK OK. This'll sound crazy but the dvds that are past due were stolen by a mischievous orange fox wearing a bandanna. So, you see, I need more dvds.

librarian: I'm gonna make an exception just this once. I want ALL of the dvds back when you're done with them.

walking through a warzone chanting "sniper no snipey! sniper no snipey!"
disappointed soldier in a ghillie suit tosses his rifle down and says "aww, man!"

alnilam

Jolo posted:

canyoneer posted:

disappointed soldier in a ghillie suit tosses his rifle down and says "aww, man!"

ty manifisto

magic cactus

Heather Papps posted:

this image is powerful to me but i am not sure how to make it funnier

somebody photoshop it so the guy has a HUGE BOOTY and she must IGNORE it.

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

Dios mio

nut

canyoneer posted:

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Jolo posted:

when you arrange the dvd's in a specific way they become a treasure map

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Librarian: what was your favorite part of Dora the Explorer Season 2 Disc 2? *awkward 5 second pause of complete silence* I liked that too!

ty manifisto

Jolo

alnilam posted:

Librarian: what was your favorite part of Dora the Explorer Season 2 Disc 2? *awkward 5 second pause of complete silence* I liked that too!

Hahaha, I see you're also familiar with the show.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

um someone start a thread from one of these please i am banned from new threads until sept

Mortley

aux tep unt rep uni ovi
iBS is god’s ironically-fitting punishment on white people for their ancestors being stupid enough to willingly endure dysentery in the course of undertaking settler-colonial projects

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mortley posted:

iBS is god’s ironically-fitting punishment on white people for their ancestors being stupid enough to willingly endure dysentery in the course of undertaking settler-colonial projects

lactose intolerance is the white mans greatest trick

nut

magic's biggest secrets finally revealed

david blaine is ascared of geese

houdini kept a small key and a pack of gum in his butt

Escape From Noise

bee eater posted:

"Niggas chew gum with they rear end and pop poo poo"
-Method Man
:hmmyes:

Jolo

bee eater posted:

Kris Angel ate a bunch of magic beans that he thought were rabbit droppings as a kid. That's how he got to be so magical.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bee eater posted:

penn & teller: penn is actually mute, you're really hearing teller's voice because he's also a ventriloquist.

----------------

Escape From Noise

The masked magician's face is horribly scarred from a childhood flash paper accident.

magic cactus

some dumb dweeb: help my bottle of vodka is possessed by an evil ghost!

bartender with endlessly complex curls in his mustache: would u say he's MEAN SPIRITED haha wow 7.50 please plus tips i need to eat and the economy is hosed

Escape From Noise

A man walks into a bar.

He is an alcoholic. It is tearing his family apart.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

penn & teller: penn is actually mute, you're really hearing teller's voice because he's also a ventriloquist.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

magic cactus posted:

some dumb dweeb: help my bottle of vodka is possessed by an evil ghost!

bartender with endlessly complex curls in his mustache: would u say he's MEAN SPIRITED haha wow 7.50 please plus tips i need to eat and the economy is hosed

twist: the customer is dan aykroyd

----------------

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
"Did you guys watch Beat Shazaam last night? Yeah those guys did pretty well, but I had them beat on every song. Maybe it was just my night or something because I was like "Bam! Temperature by Sean Paul!" I could get those song names out instantly."

"Oh wow that's great! I don't really watch that show but there is this song I heard in the background of a Youtube video and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I tried Shazaam but it didn't work. Maybe you know what it is. The vocals sort of sound like Thom Yorke, but the rest doesn't sound like anything of his I have heard. Here, take a listen."

IS IT HAPPY BIRTHDAY?????

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
dying of laughter here as i just remembered The Undertaker existed.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
asmr but for loud noises

Heather Papps

hello friend

TheShrike posted:

asmr but for loud noises

HI WELCOME TO MY BOOOOOOM CHANNEL UM TODAY WE ARE GOING TO BUTT LISTEN TO THE BLASTING OF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM gently caress gently caress GEORGE ARE YOU OKAY poo poo gently caress OKAY STOP RECORDING STOP!!!!!

FreshCutFries

tinnitus is god-tier tingles

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The presenter's mouth is moving but all you can hear is a jackhammer. Occasionally a graphic reading BIG WHAMMO flashes but you can't really tell why. The outro is a dump truck with a poorly tuned engine struggling up a hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The presenter's mouth is moving but all you can hear is a jackhammer. Occasionally a graphic reading BIG WHAMMO flashes but you can't really tell why. The outro is a dump truck with a poorly tuned engine struggling up a hill.