Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Is there anyone on Wrestling Twitter more aggressively full of poo poo than Brad Shepard? Even Rusev is dunking on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Benne posted:

Is there anyone on Wrestling Twitter more aggressively full of poo poo than Brad Shepard? Even Rusev is dunking on him.

there is one guy, but that's it

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Drew McIntyre posted:

there is one guy, but that's it

You'll feel bad you joked about this when the real news comes out.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Benne posted:

it's a gimmick now. highly irritating, authentic or no

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/1166217346173652993

https://twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/1166219459125661696

just so loving dumb

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it'll be better in WWE, we promise.

yeah no.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It's one thing for Nakamura, who seemingly is cool with taking it easy now, but Naito's literally gone on record saying he'd rather go balls out for the next 3 years than coast and be mediocre for the next 15.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Plus he's already living pretty well and doesn't have the added insanity of living in america.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

coconono posted:

it'll be better in WWE, we promise.

yeah no.

I like how his ideal plans for Naito arent even better. in fact they are horrible. A run on the c-show? A run with a worthless title?

Not to mention if he leaves Japan he won't be wrestling Ibushi anymore, his favorite person to wrestler.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Don't know why I'd expect the "Sasha coming to work again is a bigger deal than Shibata" guy to start having good opinions but I'd like him to

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Naito is one of the most loyal NJPW guys there is. I can't imagine any scenario where he would go to WWE. If he did take the blood money the reason sure as hell wouldn't be his push.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Wasn't Naito the guy who had a meeting with WWE officials, and half way through, excused himself to use the restroom, then never bothered to return?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Davros1 posted:

Wasn't Naito the guy who had a meeting with WWE officials, and half way through, excused himself to use the restroom, then never bothered to return?

This is what he does with reporters at restaurants to stick them with the bill

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Mob posted:

This is what he does with reporters at restaurants to stick them with the bill

I don't know anything about Naito but he sounds great

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

that's a joke, I refuse to believe otherwise

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Clearly Naito needs to move to AEW, not the Big Trump Fundraiser

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Venomous posted:

Clearly Naito needs to move to AEW, not the Big Trump Fundraiser

The Young Bucks would just pull some strings so Naito could lose to friend of the Young Bucks, Okada on a different stage. So you are absolutely correct.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Naito go to hoodslam

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

WatermelonGun posted:

Naito go to streetbeefs

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Naito should go to Gatoh Move

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Naito should go to Gatoh Move

everyone should go to Gatoh Move, it looks quite fun.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

My pet dream is to have Ospreay work Gatoh Move, if only because the idea of him trying to work a 5 star match in Ichigaya Chocolate Hiroba is hilarious to me.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

feed narcs to sharks

https://twitter.com/VcrWrestling/status/1166777561080373248

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

twitter cop callers are somehow worse than regular ones

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Tattletales suck but also fake service dogs really fuckin piss me off because they make things harder for actual disabled people and their real service dogs.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fake service animals are annoying but i thought it had the opposite effect where having service animals is way more normalised than 10 years ago. that does really suck though if it has made things harder.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

fake service animals are annoying but i thought it had the opposite effect where having service animals is way more normalised than 10 years ago. that does really suck though if it has made things harder.

it has indeed made things harder due to shitheads getting service dog labels/tags for their untrained turd of a dog.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

NuclearPotato posted:

My pet dream is to have Ospreay work Gatoh Move, if only because the idea of him trying to work a 5 star match in Ichigaya Chocolate Hiroba is hilarious to me.

It's Will Ospreay, he would figure out a way to do a corkscrew shooting star press in that tiny rear end room

Also now I would like to see Will Ospreay vs Antonio Honda in some kind of bizarre comedy death match in Ichigaya Chocolate Square. Thank you in advance

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Naito should clearly go to WhatCulture Pro Wrestling. :colbert:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

There is really no way to know from a picture if he's a valid service animal for some sort of mental health disorder so that guy calling the company cops is a dick.

Also twitter cop callers are shittier then real cop callers because at least the real cop callers are not tattling to their corporate overlords.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

TinTower posted:

Naito should clearly go to WhatCulture Pro Wrestling. :colbert:

I'm not a huge fan of Naito or anything but would not wish unemployment on him

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
isn't that guy like a semi-prominent twitter pest? i feel like i've seen him in this thread more than once

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

extradite THIS! posted:

I'm not a huge fan of Naito or anything but would not wish unemployment on him

They mean the website, they want Naito to do vlogs about the 10 WEIRDEST GIMMICKS IN ECW HISTORY.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mactheknife posted:

isn't that guy like a semi-prominent twitter pest? i feel like i've seen him in this thread more than once

yep

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Gaz-L posted:

They mean the website, they want Naito to do vlogs about the 10 WEIRDEST GIMMICKS IN ECW HISTORY.

Nah, I mean the promotion they set up about six months before the Adams, Jack the Jobber, and King Ross split and made Cultaholic.

(And then one of the Adams turned out to be a sex addict…)

e: Huh, I completely missed WCPW rebranding to Defiant then closing. Shows how much WhatCulture relied on Adam, Adam, Jack, and Ross to be relevant.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TinTower posted:

Nah, I mean the promotion they set up about six months before the Adams and Jack the Jobber split and made Cultaholic.

(And then one of the Adams turned out to be a sex addict…)

It shut down early this month

https://twitter.com/DEFIANTwres/status/1157038101207965696

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/MeltzerSaidWhat/status/1166783255154167808

this is the most pathetic thing these guys have ever done hahahaha how loving petty

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

https://twitter.com/MeltzerSaidWhat/status/1166783255154167808

this is the most pathetic thing these guys have ever done hahahaha how loving petty

i didn’t think they could dig deeper into the sadness sack since they started off as broken by Dave but here we are

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

WatermelonGun posted:

i didn’t think they could dig deeper into the sadness sack since they started off as broken by Dave but here we are

Cody has stated it is a service dog in the past too so this is low even for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

mactheknife posted:

He's a weird psycho who seems to exist solely to hate on AEW and get extremely horny over female wrestlers.