Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I hate to get into more conspiracy poo poo (but how can you talk about one without talking about them all) but the main takeaway from "elsagate" should not have been whether it was being done to intentionally mess up a generation of kids with exploitable mistrust, fear and neuroses but the fact that it did so in the first place

who the gently caress cares if it's an Alternate Reality Game. the excuse with that is, "oh it's just some weirdos playing an ARG, better not give them any attention!" the problem is the ultimate impact it has, not the intent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
elsagate is overblown bullshit that stems from people lacking the ability to comprehend and identifying the real problem of Information Age capitalist externalities

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Dr. Killjoy posted:

elsagate is overblown bullshit that stems from people lacking the ability to comprehend and identifying the real problem of Information Age capitalist externalities

:yeah:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The core of most esoteric religions is, once you dig down deep enough and accumulate all the "hidden knowledge" then wouldn't ya know it, you can basically do what you want

yeah but once you drink deep of said hidden knowledge you'll understand enough to know that there are consequences that come from being greedy of its results

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

it’s like “whoah the river scene in Wily Wonka traumatized me for life” levels of stupid

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

true- and it highlights the issue of there being no mechanism to protect the most vulnerable from capitalism's ultimate effects unless there's regulation and enforcement that has teeth

I think we can all agree the current system aint cuttin it as far as protecting actual children from billionaire kidfuckers

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I sincerely apologize because I'm losing coherence in my anger but this [Epstein et al] stuff makes me very angry, doubly so- first for it happening, second for the bullshit covering it up

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
lol still waiting on results of the tox screen over here. this story's fading fast

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Feranon posted:

yeah but once you drink deep of said hidden knowledge you'll understand enough to know that there are consequences that come from being greedy of its results

ok but in real life there's no Balrog

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

ok but in real life there's no Balrog

Isn't this whole thread about the hidden, murderous demons you find when you dig too deep into the true nature of the world?

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Satanic ritual abuse is real. It's always been real. The fact that people call it a "moral panic" as if it was (and is not currently) not a thing... I don't even know what to say about that. I hope that there are some who felt this way before, who are getting the full on loving crack loving ping from this revelation that has been known for longer than you have chosen to ignore it.

BELIEVE. VICTIMS. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PScfMeXAQwU

You watch this right loving now. Watch the first minute and see if you have the stomach to watch the rest.

It's all real. It always was. And it will continue as long as people refuse to believe it is happening.

the laura palmer theme comes in at around 8 minutes and my brain sorta chugs for a second before sputtering and shutting down

good choice

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

yeah but its not the flaming ashen bodied laser whip demon used to represent it in my preferred media irl so its not real

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

the greatest trick the balrog ever pulled was convincing the hyperwealthy child loving illuminati that it doesn't exist

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
ok, but has cnn confirmed that epstein was murdered?

it's tough to read how epstein's death affected his victims. these women went through hell and the elite are completely depriving them of any justice. gently caress the media stooges complicit in the coverup.

Johnny Red has issued a correction as of 00:38 on Aug 28, 2019

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

epstein was murdered but also cash-landrum was a tuskegee

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Sounds like the plot of the Stargate tv series.

also kinda the plot of animorphs

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

there was some coverage of the court hearings today where epstein victims were given a chance to speak, and jeff's lawyers asked the judge to personally look into his murder suicide
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1166382759381798912?s=20

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gh0stpinballa posted:

would probably be best if ppl agreed that whatever occult practices are at play with members of the network is just the dipshit edgelordism of the idle rich, and not literal attempts to appease moloch or whatever.

i will never agree to this, because i've dedicated my life to speaking truth to power

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
i like the argument that says it doesn't particularly matter what window-dressing the rich use to justify their sick practices, and that at the end of the day stuff like sex trafficking networks and so on are an expression of commodification in capitalism

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
they're sacrificing children

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
What the gently caress is elsagate

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

some gizmo

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

a massive conspiracy to turn children into anxious deranged neurotics that somehow, unbelievably and with no warning, affected millennials instead

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

little billy sees Spider-Man, the Hulk, and Thandos buried alive in a YouTube video made on pirated animation software in a computer farm in Bengal and is terrified

later in a park an Elite (and probable Jewish Hollyweird homosexual) taps Billy on the shoulder and his pleasure machine programming gives in and he gives a hummer

or something thereabouts when I glanced that subreddit

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

oh man you missed a really fun one

https://medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

edit:
now the sinister nature of algorithmic content generation and marketing as well as what kind of pathologies being completely screen addicted from age 0 is going to create in kids is some meaty discussion ground

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I was looking for this a few days ago itt but turns out jokes on me, i saved it to my phone

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

On the other hand with Elsagate, seeming incomprehensibility, opaque funding mechanisms and contracting, and synthesized voice performance could indict the phenomena as coded intelligence messages like a modernized numbers station

money laundering works too

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hello Cleveland, we are Indict The Phenomena

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

sleeptalker posted:

Why are they aliens and not MIC prototype money-sinks that can do one or two weird tricks but are otherwise useless and cost too much?

bingo imo

space is too goddamn big and the speed of light to goddamn slow, its unlikely that earth's light cone will even intersect another species' planet's until long after both they and us are extinct

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.
if they were US military they'd crash more often imo

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Programmed to Kill is really good but I've also noticed that some of the most terrifying revelations have like no citations and no practical way to follow up on. For some of you who are new to cracking and pinging you need to balance this stuff out with a healthy dose of agnosticism or else you will literally go insane. The more horrifying the material the easier it can be to accept without any verification, especially when there is already so much horrifying and verifiable stuff that's built into Epstein-Brain-Consciousness.

I recommend focusing mainly on a grounded study in historical materialism or the more down-to-earth "conspiracy theory" Chomsky stuff. Otherwise, you need to understand that you can actually make yourself crazy and you won't be able to control how far it goes (you'll wake up in what Robert Anton Wilson called Chapel Perilous and you'll never escape). It's important to be conscious of how you're relating to this info and the affect it's having on you. Irony legit helps. Meditative practice helps too. Anything that helps you stay out of a total binary system of thought and allows you to continue being a functional person that can enjoy and experience love and things with the people around you.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Or just realize wealth is a disease so the most powerful and wealthy are the sickest, it makes sense that theyd be into pedophilia and cannabilism and satanic child sacrifice if we lived in a society that directly rewarded being as bad of a person as possible, what do you think happens when all the most powerful people in the world are also psychotic sickos? Durr

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
The reason libs can't cope is because even if they claim otherwise they still have a fundamental underlying belief that someone would have stopped the reality of the world from coming to pass

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Ace of Baes posted:

The reason libs can't cope is because even if they claim otherwise they still have a fundamental underlying belief that someone would have stopped the reality of the world from coming to pass

Really the Russians have it right in just giving up and doing nonstop petty crimes and day drinking

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

Programmed to Kill is really good but I've also noticed that some of the most terrifying revelations have like no citations and no practical way to follow up on. For some of you who are new to cracking and pinging you need to balance this stuff out with a healthy dose of agnosticism or else you will literally go insane. The more horrifying the material the easier it can be to accept without any verification, especially when there is already so much horrifying and verifiable stuff that's built into Epstein-Brain-Consciousness.

I recommend focusing mainly on a grounded study in historical materialism or the more down-to-earth "conspiracy theory" Chomsky stuff. Otherwise, you need to understand that you can actually make yourself crazy and you won't be able to control how far it goes (you'll wake up in what Robert Anton Wilson called Chapel Perilous and you'll never escape). It's important to be conscious of how you're relating to this info and the affect it's having on you. Irony legit helps. Meditative practice helps too. Anything that helps you stay out of a total binary system of thought and allows you to continue being a functional person that can enjoy and experience love and things with the people around you.

I am glad that you said this, because I had been wanting to say it, and you did it well. there is a healthy dose of stuff in there that we can never falsify and will never have any sources beyond hearsay.

that said, I cracked and pinged like a motherfucker the whole way through Part I.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mastershakeman posted:

Really the Russians have it right in just giving up and doing nonstop petty crimes and day drinking

I have insisted that this forum cease to doxx me

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

good advice

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

This is a good point, but what if my brain's balance of pre-existing mental illnesses are the key to breaking this case wide open?

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

Or just realize wealth is a disease so the most powerful and wealthy are the sickest, it makes sense that theyd be into pedophilia and cannabilism and satanic child sacrifice if we lived in a society that directly rewarded being as bad of a person as possible, what do you think happens when all the most powerful people in the world are also psychotic sickos? Durr

that doesn't make any sense though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

Woozy posted:

that doesn't make any sense though

found the fed