Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
my general rule is that anyone who says they had to kill an animal because it was rabid is a psychopath, not a rabies expert

the one exception to this rule is people who literally work in animal control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

what's the big deal, raccoons don't even pay taxes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
I watched Old Yeller once and now I shoot every dog I see

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
has he had to delete his Twitter yet (that would be too good to be true for Hell world)

probably got at least 3 columns out of this

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

What's next, safe garbage consumption sites for raccoons and rats??

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
since it's a conservative getting poo poo on on social media there should be some great takes about how this is bad and I hope wente or someone at least tries to defend executing raccoons in the style of ISIS

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

since it's a conservative getting poo poo on on social media there should be some great takes about how this is bad and I hope wente or someone at least tries to defend executing raccoons in the style of ISIS

millennials are killing the raccoon murder industry

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm pretty sure he has said in the past that he is afraid of homeless people.

Speaking of that, the Vancouver subreddit has asked its users to stop calling for the murder of homeless people because if they don't reddit will ban the Vancouver subreddit. Lol reddit.

Vancouver, the city where Starbucks refuses to give water to douse burning homeless people

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Bilirubin posted:

Vancouver, the city where Starbucks refuses to give water to douse burning homeless people

Hey now, the Starbucks spent a lot of time setting those homeless people on fire in the first place.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Another Bill posted:

What's next, safe garbage consumption sites for raccoons and rats??

Safe consumption site for and of raccoons

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/DumbestWorld/status/1166011288444522496

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
*Me, a suave, educated man about town who was shafted the last $2500 credits from staying in province after University thanks to the PC government, rides the bus daily and had fares skyrockets thanks to the PC government, and works in healthcare which has been gutted, losing friends, colleagues and having our own department slashed thanks to the PC government. I close my door and relax, putting on "The Mavericks" and getting ready to unwind after a hard day.*

*knock at the door*

Me: Who could that be? Who knocks or visits people in 2019?

*opens door to see a smiling woman*

Woman: Hi, I'm you're PC represe--

Me: *bursts out laughing* PC? I don't think so.

*closes door on lady. Continues to laugh. Opens door to see woman slightly perturbed. Laughs harder. Closes door*

Well, that's my Manitoba voting story for the day.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

If a PC rep knocked on my door, i would ramble on about absolute nonsense until they faked a medical emergency to get away from me.

Double down on every one of their positions.

Stopping immigration? how about we start voting people out of the country
Ending gay marriage? how about we end all marriage. everybody is alone forever, breeding is done by lottery
privatizing healthcare? let's privatize everything, police, roads, firefighters
slashing corporate taxes? how about we start giving companies money based on their revenue.......

...oh, right, gently caress

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Powershift posted:

If a PC rep knocked on my door, i would ramble on about absolute nonsense until they faked a medical emergency to get away from me.

Double down on every one of their positions.

Stopping immigration? how about we start voting people out of the country
Ending gay marriage? how about we end all marriage. everybody is alone forever, breeding is done by lottery
privatizing healthcare? let's privatize everything, police, roads, firefighters
slashing corporate taxes? how about we start giving companies money based on their revenue...

The only medical emergency these suggestions would give a Conservative is priapism.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

my general rule is that anyone who says they had to kill an animal because it was rabid is a psychopath, not a rabies expert

the one exception to this rule is people who literally work in animal control

The person clearly doesn't even know or care about rabies because it's not advised to stomp on and hack up an animal with a fatal bloodborne pathogen. In fact you're supposed to get the carcass tested for rabies both so they can track it and so they can give you a series of incredibly painful precautionary vacccines.

They should have just learned from Kevin Rose

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
~In the arms of the angle, fly awaaay from here~

https://twitter.com/KrisReports/status/619337117156683776

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

2015 was a much more empathetic time

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
kevin o learys wife decapitated a man with a powerboat

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Don't get your hopes up, it wasn't Kevin O'Leary.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:cheersdoge:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 04:27 on Jun 20, 2021

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Wow, no better way to get the blood up make you actively root for human extinction than reading any one comment on any random CBC.ca article

Same but for any public free site with comments enabled.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I just find myself wishing most commentators are in fact russian trolls but I know that’s not really the case :sigh:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

angerbeet posted:

~In the arms of the angle, fly awaaay from here~

https://twitter.com/KrisReports/status/619337117156683776

that's acute raccoon, but I wish you'd stop being so obtuse.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

double murder now

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

A man consumed by his craving for profit married to a woman about to incur six figure legal bills

Whatever could happen next I wonder

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

DariusLikewise posted:

double murder now

https://twitter.com/brucecrown/status/1166800431718248453

I wonder how much of this is true

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It's true that reports do say that

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

two people in the boat that were hit are dead and it was kevin oleary, his wife and another unnamed person in the boat that made contact, all this is true

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

two people in the boat that were hit are dead and it was kevin oleary, his wife and another unnamed person in the boat that made contact, all this is true

what :tviv:

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
theyre saying now the other boat didnt have lights on but how likely is it that kevin oleary was acting like a rich jackass in a powerboat. i say extremely likely

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Wishing now that kevin had become our trump instead of mad max

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

He made his wife pretend to be driving so he didn't have to take a breathalyzer. Who else is out on speedboat at 11pm ? loving ridic.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

tmz actually has the best account of the murder right now because no other outlet will print unverified details

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1166515752322551808?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
8:04 AM PT -- 8/28 -- Sources connected to Kevin tell TMZ, the "Shark Tank" star says there is video that captures the area of the lake where the collision occurred, and he is looking to get the video enhanced to prove the navigation lights on the other boat were NOT on. Kevin believes this will exonerate his wife and him. However, sources connected to the other boat owner insist the navigation lights on that boat WERE on at the time of the collision. 

lol

Also one of the dead was a Florida man. Please let trump comment :pray:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
pretty funny to watch the brits lose their poo poo when boris borrows a move from stephen harper. turns out yeah you can just end a parliamentary session whenever you want, and no one's going to fight a civil war over it this time. people will say it ironically, of course

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I definitely believe that Kevin O'Leary is the kind of man who would let his wife ever operate a boat or car in his presence. That's definitely something I would expect of a man of his age and personality. His story is definitely true. Definitely.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
I don't think boat law exonerates you just because their lights weren't on. There's no speed limits on lakes. You're going at an unsafe speed if you can't see a 13 person boat in time to slow down or steer. Boats stop pretty quick. You can't rely on everything out there having lights, could be a floating log or a boat with a dead battery waiting for assistance.

That ski boat probably goes like 80mph so they're cruising at ~65mph/105kph. Assume it takes like 4 seconds to process and react as soon as something becomes visible and another three for the slow down or turn to happen, you'd need to be able to see about 200 meters to avoid an obstacle in time going that speed. No fuckin way they could even see nav lights properly at that distance with shore lights in the background and probably a gps screen or something hampering vision. Reckless so criminal negligence causing death x 2 in my professional maritime law opinion.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
a lot harder to claim that admiralty law doesn't apply if he goes the sovereign citizen route

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

you heard the boat lawyer, lock him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
He'll get away with it because he is rich

Lol