Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

pancake rabbit posted:

fwiw, and no i have no way to prove how i know this and i'm just gonna get lol'd outta here but whatever

obama has had off the record sit down meetings with some well known journos and basically told them in no uncertain terms "don't let biden get the nom"

well it did come out that biden asked obama to endorse him and obama said joe you don't have to do this lmeofbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

If obama doesn't want biden to win then why the gently caress doesn't he announce it? loving punk rear end coward.

lol yeah that's what i said

i guess he wants to let it play out and hopefully have it look like biden fizzles out of his own accord so as to not damage their bromance

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

plane maaaan
postin polls in cspam

saaaavve meeee
from the mods in dnd

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Good rug for a weed store.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

Obama, to journos: "Oh please don't let Biden win!"

Journos, looking down: "Lol get hosed Obama."

*obama weeps into his millions in his new $25mil Martha’s Vineyard mansion*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trump TV when

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

If obama doesn't want biden to win then why the gently caress doesn't he announce it? loving punk rear end coward.

Still building capital so he can finally lay the last blue dog democrat to rest* and get that expanded health care plan he's always wanted to surprise us all with.

*in a nice hotel, resting upon and blanketed with donor dollars

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Lord of Pie posted:

Trump TV when

were living in it now

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
OANNism

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

pancake rabbit posted:

lol yeah that's what i said

i guess he wants to let it play out and hopefully have it look like biden fizzles out of his own accord so as to not damage their bromance

probably one "decorum" thing that would be nice, not having these two year long, dull, frenzied campaigns with dozens of grifting nobodies

the way this whole election cycle has played out for democrats the past 8 months of "campaigning" has basically just been the worst television show ever

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

pancake rabbit posted:

fwiw, and no i have no way to prove how i know this and i'm just gonna get lol'd outta here but whatever

obama has had off the record sit down meetings with some well known journos and basically told them in no uncertain terms "don't let biden get the nom"

fortunately, this fits my preconceived narrative so I have no choice but to believe it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

according to wikipedia, one of the democrats running in the primary to replace Sonny Perdue (the other senator from Georgia) is named Akhenaten Hotep Amun and.... i hope he's included in a debate

judging from his twitter, hes a math teacher/automobile repairman/insurance salesman/father/senate candidate

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao today is the tan suit day anniversary and is the moment that democracy died

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve never heard of Jonny Isakson

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

lmao today is the tan suit day anniversary and is the moment that democracy died

when’s the stained pant anniversary day

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

Biden with a gop senate would be indistinguishable from W Bush

yup, I keep telling friends a biden admin would be just as bad as a trump admin and I get accused of HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, ANYTHING'S BETTER THAN TRUMP

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

bring back old gbs posted:

if I could make one suggestion, do NOT show up to a rally with soemthing that looks like the $40 model:

My first thought at seeing that when I started my search was "gently caress THAT poo poo I'd spraypaint that bright orange instantly and I'd still pray not to get shot."

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Trump not being president would dilute the purity of his tweets by easily 30%

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Louisgod posted:

yup, I keep telling friends a biden admin would be just as bad as a trump admin and I get accused of HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, ANYTHING'S BETTER THAN TRUMP

racism and bad things in america started with trump so we gotta lock her up

er...

i mean vote him out

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

Trump TV when

There's no way that's not his exit plan, wasn't there like a barely covered thing where there was a place for a Trump TV camera at what wound up being his victory speech

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Louisgod posted:

they lack imagination lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

my barber watches oann and lol its hilariously bad. they spin mlk as a republican and were hawking books about race science

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

I’ve never heard of Jonny Isakson

He scored a hit in the 90s with wicked game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

grey poupon commercial dude: EXCUSE ME, MY FAIR CHAP, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME GREY POUPON MUSTARD THAT I PURCHASE IN GROCERY STORES AFTER RIDING IN MY LIMO???

republican boomers: truly a sign of class status, wow!!!!!

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I mean at least people semi notice the concentration camps now

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

Maybe it's just me but having 15 presidents doesn't seem like a good idea

idk imagine 15 trumps backbiting each other

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Squizzle posted:

judging from his twitter, hes a math teacher/automobile repairman/insurance salesman/father/senate candidate

I'm sure you know more about this than me but Akhenaten was cool because even though they tried to smash all his stuff you can still see a lot of it, it's weird, and it's unmistakable so you can mention to your date at the museum "ooh look, something from Akhenaten's reign"

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

infinite jest timeline lookin good now let's nuke delaware and make canada accept annexation of the concavity

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Good soup! posted:

grey poupon commercial dude: EXCUSE ME, MY FAIR CHAP, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME GREY POUPON MUSTARD THAT I PURCHASE IN GROCERY STORES AFTER RIDING IN MY LIMO???

republican boomers: truly a sign of class status, wow!!!!!

Maybe 20 years ago, now it's, you too good for French's you commie cuck libtard

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if both of georgias senate seats are up in 2020, they should run one race and give the seats to the top 2 finishers imo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

obamas like george mcfly, he just doesnt deal well with confrontation

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

ArmZ posted:

plane maaaan
postin polls in cspam

saaaavve meeee
from the mods in dnd

if u post in dnd i cannot help you

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

if both of georgias senate seats are up in 2020, they should run one race and give the seats to the top 2 finishers imo

shut up squizzle this is a terrible idea

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Big Country - In A Big Country

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Schnorkles posted:

if u post in dnd i cannot help you

Pssh, you share chassis solidarity with ppj

Serf
May 5, 2011

i have gazed into my crystal ball and seen that there will be no voting machines for black districts in ga 2020

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Squizzle posted:

i believe he also does wedding photography

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Okay but just imagine president Trump refusing to let any of president-elect Biden's team on white house grounds.