Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Real hurthling! posted:

ive heard aussies say crissyprezzies for xmas presents and i can no longer feel word pains

Ugh

It's chrimbo-prezzas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I feel bad for the British people, but this is great content

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
lol the fubpees are on the streets

https://twitter.com/GossiTheDog/status/1166733333906317313

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam posted:

bad-faith subversion of democracy

ty manifisto

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Real hurthling! posted:

brexit is a cia psyop to gameplan for the dissolution of america into warring states

Scotland I think I understand you now. :unsmith:

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
An Ode To Brexit Land

We want to live in Brexit land
where cummies are plenty
and balls never drained (◕﹃◕; )

We've plenty to give in Brexit land,
where we keep on sucking
but Daddy never looks pained.
(๏‿๏)(◕‿◕。)

The foreigners they hate our great Brexit land,
more integration?
away we must flee (◕﹏◕。)

Give us a free state as our Brexit land,
deregulate cummies
for you and for me
٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Awaiting hard Brexit, we must make a stand!
Daddy's got to get out
of the hated EU (๏д๏)

It's now time for Brexit, it's going to be grand!
with cummies aplenty
for me and for you
~~ (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ ⊂(◕‿◕。⊂) ~~

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Agean90 posted:

Tired: Irish republican army
Wired: Scottish republican army

inspired: united celtic republican army

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hentai Jihadist posted:

It wasnt even on the ballot. It was just "do a thing" or "things stay the same and nobody has to do any work". Parliament gambled and lost on the latter.

Now theyr gonna do NDB because its the only thing that requires no action and cause its the laziest and worst option.

I feel slightly vindicated cuz I've been saying to my fpbe pal forever that endless extension or NDB are the only possibilities cause anything else requires parliament to do something.
Parliament is there to let all the posh schoolboys continue their lifestyles of banter debates and drinking and let the aristocracy make deals, it's not there to actually do things. It's basically a terrarium for posh inbreds and has been from the start.

ndb is nbd

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

bitmap posted:

I wonder what the sweetest plum in the incoming regulatory vacuum will be for these disaster capitalist dogfuckers

privatization of the Underground

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
so is 28 days/weeks later a documentary?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

brexit is a documentary

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
wtf Britain

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

PLAY ANOTHER BOOK

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Alexander Boris von Papen Johnson

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
pretty funny that nobodys gonna do anything except wait to see what a handful of Tory rebels and pathetic lib dems decide to do I guess lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the procedure for prorogation is that bojo goes to the castle dressed like an edwardian child w a sailor cap and a giant lollipop, and says “mumsy!! i say, the parliament are terribly naughty” to the queen and she hands him one of 2 sceptres, hidden under a special cloth from the 16th century so he cant tell which one he gets until he gets back home. if its the rod of dissolvement he gets to prorogue parliament; but if its the sceptre of ablution the queen has refused him and he has to bathe in extremely cold water as punishment

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/1166746965226528769?s=19

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/PartPhil/status/1166748293130407937

sun readers never ever change

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lol these morons still have a Queen, like some sort of hosed up renaissance faire joke country

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
lmfao england. just lmfao.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
"oh it's just a ceremonial position. the queen doesn't actually have political power over britain"

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

"oh it's just a ceremonial position. the queen doesn't actually have political power over britain"

By making the choice she did, she showed she does indeed have no power, she just did as she was told.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

lmfao england. just lmfao.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Thom12255 posted:

By making the choice she did, she showed she does indeed have no power, she just did as she was told.

she wants brexit tho

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I can't wait to see the final dissolution of the UK in my lifetime

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

undemocratically forcing through no deal is a good way to get scotland to secede and destroy the uk

Plaid Cymru have started seriously talking about Welsh independence too (rather than their usual "Well long-term yes, but..." stuff).
Hard Brexit England surrounded by independent EU member Celtic states would be about the funniest end to this whole deal.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wales sticks around right ?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Thom12255 posted:

German nobles just following orders, nothing to see here.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

euphronius posted:

wales sticks around right ?

It's technically part of england

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lets split the UK into Communist Scotland, Libertarian Ireland, Centrist Succ Wales, and Tory Mordor (formerly known as England)

That way we can get rid of all the poo poo people, and prove that fully automated luxury buckfast 'n' haggis communism works better than all the other ideologies.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Feel like Davidson was the main reason for the Scottish tories relatively strong performances of recent years. She came across as personable and not a hate-filled clown. Really hope she is going.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

bitterandtwisted posted:

Feel like Davidson was the main reason for the Scottish tories relatively strong performances of recent years. She came across as personable and not a hate-filled clown. Really hope she is going.

She just resigned.

e: nm, posted above

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

we need video of this

Family Values
Jun 26, 2007

Grondoth posted:

I can't wait to see the final dissolution of the UK in my lifetime

Hey, at least there's a silver lining: the English will finally have a proper constitution once they become the 51st state. :trumpsmug:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
love the johnson

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

bitmap posted:

I wonder what the sweetest plum in the incoming regulatory vacuum will be for these disaster capitalist dogfuckers

Trump et al have already made it clear they expect the NHS to be privatized as a requirement of any free trade deal with the US.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

euphronius posted:

I don’t think an evil fascist should just be allowed to close government.
It worked out so well the last time, though. Just ask the Germans!

Also

https://twitter.com/rosentweets/status/1166726061159264256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

get ready to chug that sweet, sweet chlorinated chickenwater