Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
The board I own for University of Oklahoma Football loves BoJo

quote:

You must read and interpret some seriously one sided views of politics. Dude, the country voted for Brexit over 3 years ago...and everything since then has been to prevent it from happening.

And by the way, the Queen approved Johnson's request to prevent another blockade by Brexit opposition.

Edit: I say this as an American in Sweden, you guys are seriously hosed. This is some really funny banana republic poo poo on a G7 level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

since nobody knows what brexit means how would anyone know if theyve won the bet

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you'd just know

in your heart

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao

she looks so pleased with herself

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lmao

she looks so pleased with herself

"Après moi, le déluge"

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

queen shoulda said no then immediately abdicated imo

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

RobattoJesus posted:

"Après moi, le déluge"

Be afraid of the lame, they'll inherit your legs
Be afraid of the old, they'll inherit your souls
Be afraid of the cold, they'll inherit your blood

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please riot

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

I know I’m just an American but can anyone tell me what Brexit means?

Imagine a neighborhood of different kids.
All the kids play in each other back yards, are allowed to into each other houses, trade toys, etc.
The UK kid decides one day he is better than all the other kids, and doesn't want to abide by the group will.
Instead he wants to decide who can or can't go into his house or backyard. And none of his toys can be shared without his say so.
But he wants to still go into other kids houses, and take their toys whenever he wants.
And even more, he wants to tell the group what to do in future, but they can not tell him what he can do. Because he is 'better'.
Of course the group deny this, but they decide on discussing it for 3 weeks.
First week, UK kid does nothing apart from proclaim hes going to get all he wanted and even more.
Second week, UK kid does nothing, has a few meetings with the other kids, UK proclaims he won every discussion.
Third week, UK panics, proposes the same thing 5 times to the kids, asks for an extention.
Other kids give him 3 more days.
UK kid, with no other ideas, goes to his mother. Mother declares meetings with other kids not allowed, UK kid declares he has won.
And a glorious new age of playtime at the UK kids house begins, with Poundland Robert Cop and Spuderman knockoff lead based toys.
While the other kids watch on in horror, who then go back to play with their Playstation 6 and Xbox VR 720's.

TL:DR Imagine KCGreen's Anime Club's Mort, but instead of anime its racist colonial nostalgia disaster capitalism

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mobile.twitter.com/labourle...peculation-live

riot!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AngieLeach20/status/1166657191375507457

this is what brexit means btw

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 19:28 on Aug 28, 2019

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

what the gently caress is happening?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

StashAugustine posted:

Someone let English people decide what to do and as always it was a mistake

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StashAugustine posted:

Boris went to the Queen and said "shut down parliament" in order to lock in an apocalyptic no-deal Brexit, and she did because she's old and her large adult sons are all pedophiles.

Luckily, this makes the objective of this entire conspiracy of political malpractice, privatizing the NHS via American private health insurance companies, which many of the Tories have already invested in and will profit greatly off the backs of the chaos and death from EU-reliant supply chains falling apart.

And now Labor is telling their people to take to the streets and Tories are crying about the "17.4 million" that would be denied democracy if Britain decides not to incite a potential complete breakdown of society.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

StashAugustine posted:

We're watching Boris Johnson do a lets play of UK Simulator 2019. It's loving hilarious, he's found an exploit that lets him shut down the entire government and starve everyone to death lmao.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
(In Bercow voice)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mobile.twitter.com/chunkymark/status/1166774923844640769

https://mobile.twitter.com/chunkymark/status/1166777545100017666

https://mobile.twitter.com/chunkymark/status/1166781092181020673

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
"im taking back control! im taking back control!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a feudal serf

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Blurred posted:

"im taking back control! im taking back control!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a feudal serf

poty
Jun 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1166652779907207170

i mean its a good statement but he should really record it as a video its not the same if he doesnt yell a bit and do the voices

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Ireland is gonna be lit guys

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Ashmole posted:

Ireland will be soon shooting UKers from getting in like World War Z Isreal.
But with fat gammons complaining how they don't talk proper english here, instead of zombies.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

huh thats hugh grant the actor who knew he had good opinions

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

quote:

She looks like fem-Nixon lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1166652779907207170

i mean its a good statement but he should really record it as a video its not the same if he doesnt yell a bit and do the voices

how can I even be sure this is the real Bercow if he doesn't scream OOOORRRRDAAAAUUHHH

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1166784755775549442

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/SebastianEPayne/status/1166783890503143426

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

This coming recession is gonna be extra juiced. I can feel it in my bones. I need this.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Luv looking at how the neoliberalization of Russia killed millions and seeing those $$$'s and being like "cool."

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I'm going to enjoy the inevitable helicopter tours that are going to be offered from Calais.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dirk Pitt posted:

I'm going to enjoy the inevitable helicopter tours that are going to be offered from Calais.

"tours" being Palin-esque hunting expeditions of gunning down the poor

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Taintrunner posted:

"tours" being Palin-esque hunting expeditions of gunning down the poor

It's that or some type of Jurassic Park type scenario. I prefer to think of Samuel L. Jackson smoking a cigarette while nervously monitoring the state of my flight.

edit: I guess they could modify Jeeps to run on the Chunnel gauge, then we could have a proper motorized tour.

Dirk Pitt has issued a correction as of 20:04 on Aug 28, 2019

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The only hugh i like is hugh laurie

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Pleas3 tell me this ends zith boris johnson going the way of charles the 3rd

Family Values
Jun 26, 2007

The American president is backing this one, you don't have to imagine it being in South America.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Kurtofan posted:

Pleas3 tell me this ends zith boris johnson going the way of charles the 3rd

There's only been 2, mate.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Captain Splendid posted:

There's only been 2, mate.

Exactly

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

me, tapping the dashboard camera after the palette of chip butties fails to entice a briton into view: now you did say you were going to have brexiters on your brexit tour? yes??

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
if this doesn't push you brits to finally behead your royals you deserve no deal brexit

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

gammon hunting

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lol that BoJo wasn't even elected to Parliament and has now shut it down in order to completely doom the UK

just lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Ashmole posted:

https://twitter.com/FlagsMashupBot/status/1166392868501643264