Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I love the block function, no shame. Not only does it keep crazy fuckers away from my eyes, but it was a source of great hilarity during the most recent Zaurg drama.

I find using SALR and making notes on people helps me realise why I should disregard someones posts. For example Creamed Cormp has the note ABDL which tells me way more than any random ignored post could as to why the user is not worth the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Inceltown posted:

I find using SALR and making notes on people helps me realise why I should disregard someones posts. For example Creamed Cormp has the note ABDL which tells me way more than any random ignored post could as to why the user is not worth the time.

Okay, but how do you feel about cheese pizza, Mr. ....oooola....olailolia?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i don't care at all and i'll just keep posting about it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
hope everyone is taking care of themselves. :smithfrog:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

My Shoes posted:

Can we end this conversation? Let me go on the record saying i appreciate BW - personally shes been nice to me so why shouldnt i? and FAU and the other mods.. whatever the gently caress they do isnt really my business.. im here to post not loving judge what mods do. idgaf. who should give a gently caress. drat.. seems obvious thy're doing a service. loving enjoy what we have here and who gives a gently caress what mods do when. idk maybe its just me. but gently caress... chill.. just sayin. we're here to post not judge volunteers who keep this poo poo alive for us. drat. shits getting crazy. post. chill. stay out of business that has nothing to do with you and find something relevant to say.

CharlestonJew posted:

It's fine to give people 2nd chances when they mess up, the problem is BW was given like, 6 chances and it ended with encouraging a child abuser to talk about his vaping habits with his therapist

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm done. I just want to be the one to post it in this thread.

e: that last bit was a joke but frankly it sounds off anyway

Welcome to the party, pal.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
Well, this doesn't bode well.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm done. I just want to be the one to post it in this thread.

e: that last bit was a joke but frankly it sounds off anyway

Welcome to the ex-modmin's club! You get.... NOTHING! Good day to you, sir!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Making spreadsheets of my goon enemies and how they have hurt me

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Welcome to the ex-modmin's club! You get.... NOTHING! Good day to you, sir!

Please don't be mean. I don't know if it changed but they used to get a nice gift bag filled with a sample of extra fatty jerky, some mangosteens arranged into a hat, self published erotica novels, and a Mensa application.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
fruit hats don't count as a hat :colbert:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

sneakyfrog posted:

fruit hats don't count as a hat :colbert:

All women are queens

All fruit is hats

That is Science and Democracy Manifest

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Spanish Manlove posted:

Please don't be mean. I don't know if it changed but they used to get a nice gift bag filled with a sample of extra fatty jerky, some mangosteens arranged into a hat, self published erotica novels, and a Mensa application.

I sure didn't get anything! :mad:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've honestly always wondered how many angry titles people have been waiting to buy me.
More like RedStarsAreUseless

Sorry not sorry

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My Shoes posted:

Can we end this conversation? Let me go on the record saying i appreciate BW - personally shes been nice to me so why shouldnt i? and FAU and the other mods.. whatever the gently caress they do isnt really my business.. im here to post not loving judge what mods do. idgaf. who should give a gently caress. drat.. seems obvious thy're doing a service. loving enjoy what we have here and who gives a gently caress what mods do when. idk maybe its just me. but gently caress... chill.. just sayin. we're here to post not judge volunteers who keep this poo poo alive for us. drat. shits getting crazy. post. chill. stay out of business that has nothing to do with you and find something relevant to say.

Hey you should maybe take a break from the forums, you're posting at a fantastic pace in many threads and it's apparently doing something to your brain?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

purple death ray posted:

Hey you should maybe take a break from the forums, you're posting at a fantastic pace in many threads and it's apparently doing something to your brain?

Please don't be mean to Pick's gimmick alt, the Nega-Pick persona is going fun and interesting places

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

I hope the jerky was delivered in a shoe.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Snow Cone Capone posted:

AFAIK Lowtax is usually very up-front about things. See the recent (lol) search issues, etc. IMO there's no shame in admitting that something critical broke because of Radium's code, mostly because it seems like every person who has actually seen Radium's code has come away from the experience haunted by the sights. Honestly, it's a credit to Lowtax that he's essentially the only one left with even the slightest inkling of how it works, but it's still chugging along.

I definitely agree with this:

Remember that one bit in Matrix: Revolutions were the old guy (not that one) is talking to Neo and he's like look at all these machines, I haven't a loving clue what they do but we need them to live sooo.. I feel like that's how the forums work

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Screaming Idiot posted:

All women are queens

All fruit is hats

That is Science and Democracy Manifest

Actually, all hats are fruit, but you are mostly correct.

A fruit hat is, I believe, technically a salad.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Coolness Averted posted:

Please don't be mean to Pick's gimmick alt, the Nega-Pick persona is going fun and interesting places

Ugh
This really is sad
1. Every female gbs poster is not a Pick alt. I got the same thing and god is it tiresome

2. Burt Sexual mentioned in a thread he knew her alt or smth, and that she isn't Pick

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think deep down we're all Pick alts in someway.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Goonettes multiply via mitosis all stemming back to the original goonette nicknamed Eve. All members of this goon "swarm" have identical DNA but their gestation periods have introduced quirks in their behaviors.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spins posted:

Ugh
This really is sad
1. Every female gbs poster is not a Pick alt. I got the same thing and god is it tiresome

2. Burt Sexual mentioned in a thread he knew her alt or smth, and that she isn't Pick

There are no girls on the internet. Except Pick.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
don't pick on people

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Besides, there's no way Pick could keep from talking about Donna Barr at every opportunity, so any alt would be easy to spot.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Have I talked to you guys about Donna Barr yet? So first... :)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I sure didn't get anything! :mad:
Sorry for the time I got mad and banned you.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

No longer an admin? Finally I can ignore this lovely poster and their garbage tier posting

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

AH it appears my monitor is off

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sorry for the time I got mad and banned you.

What's the "Crack. Ping." in reference to?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Who What Now posted:

CSPAM bought me this, it's one of their memes. I can't afford to change it very often and IDK how long they'll keep rebuying it.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

my favourite saga is i pmed someone a picture of the hamilton soundtrack cover art and they said that i will rue the day and now i am worried that i am going to get count of monte criscoed so if i stop posting all of a sudden i am either dead or in a dungeon somewhere facing a horrific yet ironic punishment

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Who What Now posted:

Its a C-Spam meme for people's brains breaking and turning into Trump supporting CHUDs

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Getting 'count of monte criscoed' in a dungeon sounds like a great time, tbf

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

pog boyfriend posted:

my favourite saga is i pmed someone a picture of the hamilton soundtrack cover art and they said that i will rue the day and now i am worried that i am going to get count of monte criscoed so if i stop posting all of a sudden i am either dead or in a dungeon somewhere facing a horrific yet ironic punishment

For the love of god Montress-lin-manuel-miranda

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Its a C-Spam meme for people's brains breaking and turning into Trump supporting CHUDs

it was originally from an image of that "pills that make you stare" cat image with "pills that break your brain" on, but with the simpsons lemon-eating face superimposed on the cat and "crack, ping" above its head to signify the breaking brain. final panel was the cat rubbing up against an image of trump on a motorbike.

do you ever wonder what it's like offline? i do, sometimes

anyway point being the focus is now very much on "agh brain broke" rather than "agh lovely trump" and that's probably better

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Recalling the dollfucker threads again and in an attempt to re-rail....hoo-boy. I think those count as a saga. 4 or 5 threads worth.

Our man Kevin Havens is not well and is currently posting about having to move from Shreveport to Muncie, Indiana for financial reasons. His dollsbook posts mostly consist of him saying that his dolls miss Whataburger, they worry about having to adjust to different regional fast food chains' menus and they completely support his decision to move north via a bus ride. It's fascinating and sad watching this guy spiral and constantly project any optimism he has about his life onto the invented personalities of his dolls, who apparently offer their opinions. He was living in an extended stay hotel room but had to move out after he ran out of money after buying ANOTHER god damned doll.

Here's a link if anyone wants a glimpse into...well...whatever it is he's got going on and wants to see pictures of bus tickets, tales of Dr. pepper and the chille cheese fries that he and Daphne ate for breakfast.

https://dollsbook.com/members/ki5jyd/

loving bizarre.

I wouldn't cite him or feel free doxxing except that he posts every SINGLE loving MUNDANE THING in his life on the god damned internet. He's not exactly insisting on his privacy or asking people to leave him alone. I don't gently caress with him or touch the poop. I just...watch and find myself transfixed by his writing style and the things he prioritizes. I wonder if his dream of owning an honest to god top of the line actual $9000 real doll would stem his depression or just totally magnify it?

Anyhow, that saga continues.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I clicked on one of those threads and there are two different posters who have "women be crazy" sigs

Stay classy, dudes on sex-doll-focused social media

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

BiggerBoat posted:

Hey guys remember that weird guy who doesn't post here anymore? Well I stalked him online and here's a link so you can all gawk at his life too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I knew that was coming. It was a five thread "saga". He's not hard to "stalk" tbh.

Sorry if I did a "where are they now" chapter.

We can go back to discussing who are good and bad mods.