Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

Let's get back to the important poo poo:

Were there actually tunnels under the McMartin preschool?

Was Henry Lee Lucas actually trained in some battle camp in the Everglades?

Why the hell did W give clemency to Henry Lee Lucas? What's the normie explanation?

1. Yes. The parents of the victims bought the property and hired an archeologist and his team to excavate. They found two tunnels which they ruled to be man-made.
2. According to Henry Lee Lucas.
3. I don't know and I don't know but I'd love to hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

trolls existing only to disrupt the discussion about how rich psychopaths abuse the poor

nothing odd about this at all!

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
The oddest thing in this thread is liberal headass posts from Johnny Red who made his account on the 15th and has only posted in this thread.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The oddest thing in this thread is liberal headass posts from Johnny Red who made his account on the 15th and has only posted in this thread.

i'm not sure what your problem is but i can assure you that i'm definitely deep state

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Fried Watermelon posted:

trolls existing only to disrupt the discussion about how rich psychopaths abuse the poor

nothing odd about this at all!

It is because they are rich pedophiles cowards who hide behind parachute accounts.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

read Chaos and Programmed to Kill back to back, and can I just say something here:

[redacted]

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Johnny Red posted:

i'm not sure what your problem is but i can assure you that i'm definitely deep state

No problem, officer. Sorry to have molested, I'll be carrying on now.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
The wealthy elite is intentionally keeping climate change going to use super powered hurricanes and sea level rises to destroy all evidence of their child loving on beachfront properties

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

mastershakeman posted:

The wealthy elite is intentionally keeping climate change going to use super powered hurricanes and sea level rises to destroy all evidence of their child loving on beachfront properties

Also to make people more willing to sell their children to live in the slum sections of their biodomes

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Serf posted:

literally got his money by blackmailing/suppling les wexner with kids to gently caress

I'm pretty on board with the theory that Wexner wasn't a blackmailee, but rather that he got Epstein's child prostitution enterprise started

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Regulus74 posted:

There are a number of studies in chapter 2 for instance that since 2004 have been proven to be essentially outright lies about trafficking numbers but the fact remains that there really is no acceptable number of trafficked children, it doesn't matter if it's 60 rather than 600,000.

i mean i agree no number is acceptable but UNICEF itself estimates 1.2 million children alone are trafficked every year, a number which is way above the 200000 given in programmed to kill. they've uncovered 150000 cases of sex slavery in the US alone. this is only based on existing data too, the true number of modern slaves is likely way higher.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Perry Mason Jar posted:

1. Yes. The parents of the victims bought the property and hired an archeologist and his team to excavate. They found two tunnels which they ruled to be man-made.

From what I read on Wikipedia the archaeologist who claimed there were tunnels didn't actually do any excavation though? Just ground-penetrating radar.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
It seems most probable at this point that all intelligence agencies are ostensibly operated by and for private interests and that anyone with money is an intelligence asset and anyone that's an intelligence asset ends up in control of lots of money (as long as they aren't "field" crew). And that any separation or apparent opposition between public and private interests are about as real as the separation between organized business and organized crime. So, Victoria's Secret is a CIA front.

It makes sense that the appendages of the State would coalesce with the consolidation of capital and all solid distinctions would melt into rich satanic pedophile cults.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

ymgve posted:

From what I read on Wikipedia the archaeologist who claimed there were tunnels didn't actually do any excavation though? Just ground-penetrating radar.

ahaha why didn’t you link the wiki article you’re talking about, it’s hilariously “NOTHING TO SEE HERE”

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Sorry, but when your child abuse allegations include hidden tunnels, I stop believing you. True abuse happens above the ground, in locked rooms. It's tragic and mundane.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ted Gunderson is the authority on the McMartin case- yes, that one is real too.

Gotta love these loving wikipedia editors creating their own alternate reality of denial through omission of key facts, whataboutism, both-sidism and well ACTUALLY

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ymgve posted:

Sorry, but when your child abuse allegations include hidden tunnels, I stop believing you. True abuse happens above the ground, in locked rooms. It's tragic and mundane.

mole person spotted

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING DOWN THERE :mad:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

ahaha why didn’t you link the wiki article you’re talking about, it’s hilariously “NOTHING TO SEE HERE”

lol there's even a heading titled Bizarre Allegations. No quotation marks, if you are skimming the article you will come away with the impression that the allegations have no basis in reality. That's just how wacky and bizarre they are!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I'm pretty on board with the theory that Wexner wasn't a blackmailee, but rather that he got Epstein's child prostitution enterprise started

depends on how deep you think the cia is in this

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

So, Victoria's Secret is a CIA front.

ZOOLANDER WAS A DOCUMENTARY

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: wrong thrad

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

ymgve posted:

You're right no one ever gets trafficked through tunnels. Dumbass

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Perry Mason Jar posted:

You're right no one ever gets trafficked through tunnels. Dumbass

Ah yes, the tunnels between the Mexican border and...Los Angeles?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

ymgve posted:

Ah yes, the tunnels between the Mexican border and...Los Angeles?

Have you ever been to Disney World?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1165053521336524805

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

Have you ever been to Disney World?

is this a reference to the 1982 Disney bag they found during the 1990 McMartin dig? or am I just crack pinging (it can be two things)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

is this a reference to the 1982 Disney bag they found during the 1990 McMartin dig? or am I just crack pinging (it can be two things)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_utilidor_system

The mascots grab children and drag the kids to Walt's cryogenically frozen body where the child's blood is harvested for the nutrient paste that is lathered all over walt's frozen, nude corpse.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
motherfucker buys a rape island but a few tunnels is just going too far

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

motherfucker buys a rape island but a few tunnels is just going too far

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
I absolutely adore how dates are referenced in Programmed to Kill according to how close they are to Hitler's b-day.

And then on April 18th, 1987 -- two days before Hitler's birthday -- the authorities found 7 mutilated corpses.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

they've turned the obviously suppressed footage into yet another example of how prison not keeping cctv cameras in a decent state of repair is failing inmates lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Yeah it's a real shame when every single thing a prison is supposed to do all failed at once within a very specific timeframe that the country's highest profile inmate died in. Oh well. Case closed.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

ymgve posted:

Guess what idiot
https://archive.org/stream/CorruptionSatanicDrugCultNetworkAndMissingCHildrenVol.14623/McMartin%20Scientific%20Report_djvu.txt

This is a very dry, extremely boring report thst shreds the narrative that there were no tunnels. The original excavation was done not by the prosecutors representing the children, but the loving defense. The same defense that maintained there were no tunnels got first dibs on an excavation into said non-tunnels and nobody said poo poo. A bunch of angry parents descended on the area with shovels and backhoes. When a kid pointed out where a nucnh of animals were sacrificed, the parents dug there, found animal bones, alerted the DA, and were immediately ordered to stop. "experts" found two anomalies but were not allowed to look into them and, crucially, nobody was allowed to look under the preschool which is where all the children (independently!!!) said there were tunnels. The defense controlled who entered the site. suddenly there was a mysterious concrete slab that nobody could dxplajn.

the Report posted:

I am convinced that this debris has been put in the area as fill for an earlier hole in the last eight
years not a fill from long ago such as the age of the objects appeared in the beginning of the
excavation (at that location). (Hobbs, 1990; cf. Appendix III)

Gay Horney has issued a correction as of 00:11 on Aug 29, 2019

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

rich people, literarily dragons

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hey woozy theres no such thing as a "teenage prostitute" to the other posters in this thread what would make you think such a thing is real?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Feral Integral posted:

rich people, literarily dragons

You know I wanted to anoint them the premiere aristocratic virgin-slayer monsters: vampires. But Vlad Dracul literally meant Vlad Dragon (Vlad the Impaler, Vlad Dracula, is his son, Dracula meaning "Son of [the] Dragon") so, hey, yeah.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

The Saucer Hovers posted:

hey woozy theres no such thing as a "teenage prostitute" to the other posters in this thread what would make you think such a thing is real?

for the most part epsteins victims were child sex slaves, weirdo.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Aug 29, 2019

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
gas this thread imo

DigiDigi
Feb 17, 2011
https://twitter.com/DARPA/status/1166736432901308416

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Oh no oh gently caress

Donald Trump posted:

I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Donald, give me tunnels." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Mr President" You come into my house during the week of infrastructure and you ask me to dig tunnels - for sex.