Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

it is a good time to remember, a year before he died, the USS john mccain did his namesake proud and crashed into an oil tanker and 10 people died because they didnt know how to use the touch screen.

also, the mccain and crew members were hidden from president piss baby on a trip lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Remember when Maduro was giving a press conference about food shortages in Venezuela and while listening to a reporter's question he leaned down and took a bite out of an Empanada that he had hidden under the table?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
has anyone @'d Elon Musk re: the rainforest burning

1) it'd be good to get it in the consciousness of his army of dumb-rear end followers

2) I want to see what stupid, stupid solution he comes up with

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Sprinkler system fed by a hyper loop

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Eat This Glob posted:

also, the mccain and crew members were hidden from president piss baby on a trip lmao

why would they deny us this comedy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/917931141730009088?s=19

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

best part is the seen-but-not-heard crew in back

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE HOTTENTOT COFFEE POT IS AWFULLY HOT lol

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

rachel maddow and “we got trump’s tax returns”

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

has anyone @'d Elon Musk re: the rainforest burning

1) it'd be good to get it in the consciousness of his army of dumb-rear end followers

2) I want to see what stupid, stupid solution he comes up with

3)When, inevitably, someone else comes up with a good idea and Elon slanders them out of jealous spite

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

this makes a hell of a lot of sense to me, is there a reason it shouldn't

edit: aside from obviously unloading a double barrel means you would need to next reload

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Filthy Hans posted:

3)When, inevitably, someone else comes up with a good idea and Elon slanders them out of jealous spite

Elon Musk calling a rescue diver a pedo

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Elon musk including an ipod holder in his cave-submarine so the kids wouldn't get bored.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFl_evwML2M

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Krazyface posted:

Elon musk including an ipod holder in his cave-submarine so the kids wouldn't get bored.

Which he did entirely because someone on twitter suggested it to him

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
the Ben Garrison cartoon of Jeffrey Epstein from a few days ago because it’s actually a really good Simpsons likeness of him

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gum posted:

Which he did entirely because someone on twitter suggested it to him

it is made from rocket parts

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Elon Musk banning the use of the color yellow in Tesla factories (including for safety markings on the factory floor) because he doesn't like the color.

Elon Musk head butting a Tesla to demonstrate how safe the factory workspaces are.

e: Grimes trying to head off unionization among Tesla workers

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

cool dance moves posted:

Elon Musk banning the use of the color yellow in Tesla factories (including for safety markings on the factory floor) because he doesn't like the color.

Elon Musk head butting a Tesla to demonstrate how safe the factory workspaces are.

e: Grimes trying to head off unionization among Tesla workers

Everything musk and grimes did

Accusing a cave rescuer of being a pedo
Doubling down on it when called out
Looking like her middle aged dad
Trying to have a threesome with azealia banks
Summoning the drama elemental
"Funding secured"
$420 a share
Musk trying to be cool but actually being a huge dork

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
iirc it was iggy azalea he was thinking of when grimes invited her and when he saw azalea banks he just kinda retreated into tweeting on acid

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Talked to my sis today. She told me a story I don't remember: It's 1995, my dad took us all to sit on subcommittee hearing because DC poo poo is free if you want.

I am apparently rapt with attention for a while. I lean over to my sister and ask "which one is OJ Simpson?"

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Mind_Taker posted:

rachel maddow and “we got trump’s tax returns”

LMAO still cringing on her behalf

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Musk telling everyone tunnels with 150mph sleds carrying cars will be the future, with the reality being a concrete tube with an uneven surface a small car can drive through at 30

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/887646544853434369

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

the joy of liberals when Robert Mueller was going to testify and finally FINALLY it was Mueller Time and he turned out to be a sad old man that just said “read my report” a lot.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Mueller doing everything but outright stating that it’s congress’s job to impeach trump and they have everything they need to get started in his report but he can’t tell them to do it but the democrats being spineless losers who just can’t take that step by themselves

“he’s impeaching himself” lmao

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Billy Bush getting fired for being in the grab 'em by the pussy tape

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

i mean...the piss tape is real so....

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Steny Hoyer responded to lies about Ilhan Omar by pledging allegiance to Israel.

https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/status/1109948625273217027

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

to be fair zuck is a completely normal, emotionally functional human being compared to like 90 of 100 senators

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
:nws: https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/815054471634026496

Somebody has issued a correction as of 16:32 on Aug 29, 2019

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

to be fair zuck is a completely normal, emotionally functional human being compared to like 90 of 100 senators

No he's much much worse

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Louise Mensch used to be a Tory MP until she had a psychotic break from doing too much coke

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

the joy of liberals when Robert Mueller was going to testify and finally FINALLY it was Mueller Time and he turned out to be a sad old man that just said “read my report” a lot.

It had to happen to crack ping liberal holdouts that thought that the system was going to save them, or even give one iota of poo poo about them

Now the work can begin.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dec 26, 2012

how the gently caress is that still up lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

01011001 posted:

how the gently caress is that still up lol

it isnt. it was "taken down at the request of norman"???

i have no idea who norman is or what the video was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

it's amazing to me how hard obama's admin teamed up with insurance companies in trying to trick people into conflating insurance with actual healthcare, even going so far as to toe the line by using language like "health insurance providers"

sure they allowed these companies to write the bill and it was an impressive amount of money to dumptruck into them so it seems obvious in hindsight, but it's just crazy to me how many people are still obama fans