Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lobok posted:

Captain ACAB

Wouldn't work since the whale was white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

This hit me too hard this morning.

I've had this issue all week. Right in the feels.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

"I need to speak to the whale manager"

Poor guy, he needs a better family.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I was so desperately hoping that when she asked "Where are we?", the guy would just go "... the ocean".

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You know how when you do your daily devotional in public, a bunch of rough teens come up and call you a pussy? No more.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

zoux posted:

You know how when you do your daily devotional in public, a bunch of rough teens come up and call you a pussy? No more.

Powerful Bobby Hill energy off this bible.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You know, when they first pitched the idea of putting bomb rear end titties on Jesus I was skeptical, but if we're gonna sell this thing to teenaged boys then bold new directions are the way to go.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zoux posted:

Just finished reading the cover and now I have spiked hair with frosted tips and am wearing four or five leather bracelets

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Pyfb

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This one seems to be made from steel flooring for some reason.

I love the "gross and gory" stuff, since most of that in the bible is supremely weird.

quote:

Saul replied, "Say to David, 'The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies.'" Saul's plan was to have David fall by the hands of the Philistines.

the LORD Aldo Raine sayeth to them, I want my foreskins

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Also, I'm white and I'm afraid of the police.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I was at a bar the other night, and these two large women were speaking with a strong accent.
I said "Excuse me, are you two ladies from Scotland"
To which they responded "It's WALES ye idiot"
So I said "Oh I'm sorry. Are you two whales from Scotland?"

Annnd that's my only whale joke.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I remember the Sunday School Dropouts podcast covering a Bible like this, along with a Bible for girls.

It's so much worse than you think.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It’s quite an accomplishment to take so much crazy insane badass stuff and make it sound incredibly boring but the Bible manages to do it

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Lobok posted:

Captain ACAB

All Cetaceans Are Beautiful?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

oldpainless posted:

It’s quite an accomplishment to take so much crazy insane badass stuff and make it sound incredibly boring but the Bible manages to do it

In sunday school, I remember I used to get in trouble for reading random poo poo in the bible instead of what we were supposed to be reading.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

All Cetaceans Are Beautiful?
Albino Cetaceans Are Beautiful

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Iron Crowned posted:

In sunday school, I remember I used to get in trouble for reading random poo poo in the bible instead of what we were supposed to be reading.

That's probably why the Catholic church has never really encouraged common people to read the bible. And I mean this isn't even a pre-reformation thing. My very old, cranky, and conservative Catholic grandfather used to get angry with my aunt just for reading the bible, since she was a *gasp* woman and that's the priests job. And this was in the 20th drat century. It's very much a "do what we tell you not what's in the book" kind of religion.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Solice Kirsk posted:

I would totally watch a show called Whale Police though. Every week another whale fugitive is brought to justice.

edit:
Baleen 'em out of jail!

I feel like Ugly Americans may have done a bit similar to this.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

zoux posted:

This one seems to be made from steel flooring for some reason.

I love the "gross and gory" stuff, since most of that in the bible is supremely weird.

the LORD Aldo Raine sayeth to them, I want my foreskins

"Presentation Page"

Guy is on a Mission to Flavourtown

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

BillyC posted:

That poor guy :( He's trying so hard to bring them into the experience but the lady freaking out just makes the kids freak out harder. What an insane reaction to loving whales of all things.

I really hope he divorced her over this. It's pretty good grounds, I'd say.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

oldpainless posted:

It's quite an accomplishment to take so much crazy insane badass stuff and make it sound incredibly boring but the Bible manages to do it

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
You just need to supercut all the really horny parts into a cliff notes at the front and you'll get teenage boys all over your Bible. Too bad the sort of denominations encouraging proselytizing like editing Bible's for specific audiences are very interested in not calling out the horny parts.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I think this probably would work on a human but not if you’re doing it to yourself.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
PYF Funny Pictures: supercut all the really horny parts

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

deoju posted:

You guys remember threads with (56k warnings) in the title?

:corsair:

Thanks Imagshack!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

RatHat posted:

I think this probably would work on a human but not if you’re doing it to yourself.

You can totally train yourself to have positive associations. Idk how it would work with depression though, if you started doing something only when you were feeling lovely it seems like it'd pretty quickly start having the opposite effect.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Typical scorpio

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Brewmaster posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: supercut all the really horny parts

I only just now got the sexual component of that. My issue with it was it seems to be two edges pieces going to together the wrong way.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What a piece of rear end

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

zoux posted:

I'd offer good odds that Ezekiel 23:20 isn't highlighted in any way and the Song of Solomon is missing completely

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That whale video makes me so mad because that would honestly be the absolute coolest and best thing to ever happen to me, they've been my favourite type of animal since I was a little kid and any time I ever see any species of cetacean I literally shake because I'm so excited and happy. I could die the next day and my life would have been fulfilled.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ookiimarukochan posted:

I'd offer good odds that Ezekiel 23:20 isn't highlighted in any way and the Song of Solomon is missing completely

Donkey hung Egyptians blasting ropes of horse cum is Biblical

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Metaphorical

zoux posted:

Donkey hung Egyptians blasting ropes of horse cum is Biblical

God is the cuck in the metaphor and he is very not happy about it. Judah and Israel cheat on Him with huge hanging fellows, is literally the literally the metaphor.

Hey boys, wanna hear something "gory and gross"!!!! *guitar rift, skateboards*!

(See Hosea for a literal cuck metaphor)

Bombadilillo has a new favorite as of 21:27 on Aug 29, 2019

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Picnic Princess posted:

That whale video makes me so mad because that would honestly be the absolute coolest and best thing to ever happen to me, they've been my favourite type of animal since I was a little kid and any time I ever see any species of cetacean I literally shake because I'm so excited and happy. I could die the next day and my life would have been fulfilled.

Glad it's not just me. I wanted to reach through the screen and beat that woman to death with a fresh tuna. They're unlikely to see something that awesome for the rest of their life and all she could do was call 911 and run away.

If a unicorn poo poo rainbows on her lawn, she'd probably run screaming to the HOA.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

Metaphorical

God is the cuck in the metaphor and he is very not happy about it. Judah and Israel cheat on Him with huge hanging fellows, is literally the literally the metaphor.

Hey boys, wanna hear something "gory and gross"!!!! *guitar rift, skateboards*!

(See Hosea for a literal cuck metaphor)

God has a micropenis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I only just now got the sexual component of that. My issue with it was it seems to be two edges pieces going to together the wrong way.

That took me a few seconds as well.