Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

You dont let some random into the prison. Either the guards look the other way while prisoners do it, or the guards do it themselves.

Well one of the guards wasn't a guard, but I agree they weren't a "random person"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Well one of the guards wasn't a guard, but I agree they weren't a "random person"

Yeah. There's no need to like let secret assassins sneak into the jail or whatever

There are incidents of prison guards killing people all over the country all the drat time, it just can't be proved because the guards turn the cameras off etc.

My guess is nobody got paid even. It was probably just someone in the NYPD calling in a favor.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm guessing they brought that roided out former cop back for round two, and he will get to have a 4k screen in his cell with Netflix and Hulu accounts for ~some reason~ for the rest of his incarceration.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i still havent seen anything identifying who was the bunkmate prisoner with epstein who left the cell and prison mere hours before epstein's suicide

was it still the loving roidcop?

also lmao every single time i've seen with the few news sources picking up epstein saying he was attacked, they never say epstein says who he was attacked by. you would think epstein would clarify if it was someone he didnt know or if it was his loving cellmate roidcop. imagine being such a stenographer of a journalist you never delve further into the most obvious loving questions in the world

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

it’s still wild to me that the media says alleged about his 30 victims in court but prints his suicide as fact

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

because allege and fact are based on what the state officially says is the case

although the media were ruling it a suicide before his body was even cold and well before the medical examiner even looked at the body and even more well before he finally reached his stated conclusion

and epstein had been convicted of sex trafficking

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

dyncorp needs a lot more scrutiny. the tail number obviously gave epstein a kind of diplomatic immunity, and it's even more obvious when you look at how they've been discovered trafficking sex slaves in multiple countries they operate in. together with its owner, cerberus, there are a shitload of spook connections and weird deals to explore. and ofc, it keeps coming back to kids, sex, the CIA and trafficking. i'm trying to find out everything i can about the columbian incident (similar to the bosnia scandal but this time the evil morons filmed themselves and sold the tape for profit). columbia got my spook alarm flashing cos the CIA are loving obsessed with that part of the world and use it as a smugglingg route for many of their own off the books ops.

within a few minutes of reading i learned a columbian girl who was determined to testify discovered footage of her rape had "accidentally" leaked and she committed suicide soon afterwards.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 15:29 on Aug 29, 2019

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
the worst thing we can do is give this any more attention or scrutiny. it’s exploiting the victims.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

the worst thing we can do is give this any more attention or scrutiny. it’s exploiting the victims.

lol i can actually see them trying this line

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
they’re already saying the democrats are trying to make it a bigger scandal for political purposes therefore because it’s partisan fake news it’s not real or worth acknowledging

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
By furthering the homicide conspiracy theory you lot are allowing our prison system to lumber in a state of near total disrepair. For shame

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

what we really should do is start donating money to prisons so they can repair their cameras

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Beto holding Epstein down and making him cum until he gets neck cramps

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
I saw a link to a weird conspiracy (?) site on reddit and dug around a touch. This video made me think of you guys. Enter the site at your own risk, it is loving weird. If you go to the home page you'll get UFO-related documents that you can click through. It's probably a weird art film, but goddamn crack and ping I guess. I keep thinking about how much this would gently caress me up if I were a kid on drugs. EPILEPSY WARNING: lots of pages on this site strobe bright colors at you. Do not click if you might have a seizure. http://lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_goodbye-zombie_movie.html

e: added seizure warning

edit 2: okay,some of this stuff is definitely NWS/NMS. Also I can't guarantee you won't be suicided if you click through this. If anyone comes asking, I am in good spirits and hope to live to old age.

vez veces has issued a correction as of 18:36 on Aug 29, 2019

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Empire State posted:

I saw a link to a weird conspiracy (?) site on reddit and dug around a touch. This video made me think of you guys. Enter the site at your own risk, it is loving weird. If you go to the home page you'll get UFO-related documents that you can click through. It's probably a weird art film, but goddamn crack and ping I guess. I keep thinking about how much this would gently caress me up if I were a kid on drugs. EPILEPSY WARNING: lots of pages on this site strobe bright colors at you. Do not click if you might have a seizure. http://lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_goodbye-zombie_movie.html

e: added seizure warning

will i end up on a list if i click on that

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

gh0stpinballa posted:

probably the same list you end up on for posting in a forum with a stickied thread about finding a marxist therapist

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

gh0stpinballa posted:

poo poo, I don't know. I haven't seen or looked for anything illegal, but your guess is as good as mine why somebody would make a labyrinthine site filled with nutso videos and conspiracy theory documents. I think I'm at peak disturbance level. But if it was some college kid's film project it's loving awesome.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

old beast lunatic posted:

probably the same list you end up on for posting in a forum with a stickied thread about finding a marxist therapist

challenge accepted

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

dyncorp needs a lot more scrutiny. the tail number obviously gave epstein a kind of diplomatic immunity, and it's even more obvious when you look at how they've been discovered trafficking sex slaves in multiple countries they operate in. together with its owner, cerberus, there are a shitload of spook connections and weird deals to explore. and ofc, it keeps coming back to kids, sex, the CIA and trafficking. i'm trying to find out everything i can about the columbian incident (similar to the bosnia scandal but this time the evil morons filmed themselves and sold the tape for profit). columbia got my spook alarm flashing cos the CIA are loving obsessed with that part of the world and use it as a smugglingg route for many of their own off the books ops.

within a few minutes of reading i learned a columbian girl who was determined to testify discovered footage of her rape had "accidentally" leaked and she committed suicide soon afterwards.

Did Epstein or Maxwell have property in South/Central America? There was a Blind about them losing the whole safe that included their blackmail material (why break into it when you can just abscond with the whole thing??) but I haven't been able to line the Blind's content up with a location.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1167129057861017600?s=19

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I'm owned

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

close thread

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Delta-Wye posted:

Did Epstein or Maxwell have property in South/Central America? There was a Blind about them losing the whole safe that included their blackmail material (why break into it when you can just abscond with the whole thing??) but I haven't been able to line the Blind's content up with a location.

They probably had property in Brazil, Epstein has an entire section of his black book labeled Brazil and is connected to John of God of Brazil (along with Oprah, the Clintons, Marina Abramov etc.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Dismiss this *flipping off the judge*

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
loving kill me

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

quote:

A spokesperson with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York confirmed to The Hill that an investigation into any alleged co-conspirators in the case would continue.

“Because Jeffrey Epstein, the defendant, died while this case was pending, and therefore before a final judgment was issued, the Indictment must be dismissed under the rule of abatement,” Thursday's filing reads.

The criminal case was expected to be dismissed after Epstein's death Aug. 10, but Berman said he would allow the case to continue until after the disgraced financier's accusers had a chance to testify in court.

More than a dozen women who accused the financier of sexual abuse shared their stories in a courtroom on Tuesday.

Prosecutors had maintained earlier this month that Epstein's apparent suicide would not stop efforts to pursue justice for alleged victims in the case.

Okay, so this was expected then? also: Dasha from Red Scare was at that victim testimony to support a friend of hers who was testifying, and was talking about it on trueanon last night

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit:wrong thread

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Okay, so this was expected then? also: Dasha from Red Scare was at that victim testimony to support a friend of hers who was testifying, and was talking about it on trueanon last night

thought dasha was really thoughtful and added some interesting perspective and great anger to the convo, which is not something i ever thought i'd type.

trueanon is best when it dials back the irony and lets that anger and sense of injustice drive the episodes

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

look im not usually like this but the takeaway from the last trueanon is that epstein is a primary class consciousness raising event of our lifetimes and that if one cant truly incorporate the plight of those most victimized into ones praxis one is useless as a revolutionary

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

So the CIA uses sex trafficking to fund their poo poo.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

new story

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1167151881539530752?s=21

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
quick, gas the fucker before any more people read up on known child sex abuse coverups

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Beto holding Epstein down and making him cum until he gets neck cramps

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Crazypoops posted:

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010

Forget it Jeff, it’s Chinatown

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ait6dS1B1ck&t=317s

Our long national nightmare is over

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

heres a page from an article in a '94 issue of Paranoia for some nostalgia/flavor

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

Makes sense. I read in McMafia that slaves are super easy and unsuspicious to transport (as opposed to drugs and cash, a slave is just another person in a vehicle), so they are indispensable in moving illicit sums around.

By the way, I was reading other seemingly unrelated conspiracy stuff and I found this plausible answer for the ritualistic stuff where the ultra rich are concerned:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

allowing him [Ted Gunderson] to be involved was the demise of any credibility we had.

Later I found out he was COINTELPRO.

I learned to try to be diplomatic while sifting out the crazies.

:ok:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Christoph posted:

Makes sense. I read in McMafia that slaves are super easy and unsuspicious to transport (as opposed to drugs and cash, a slave is just another person in a vehicle), so they are indispensable in moving illicit sums around.

By the way, I was reading other seemingly unrelated conspiracy stuff and I found this plausible answer for the ritualistic stuff where the ultra rich are concerned:

Where's this from?