Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tommu posted:

quote this post and i'll rate you on the Bristol stool table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tommu posted:

quote this post and i'll rate you on the Bristol stool table

just dropped somewhere between a 2 and a 3, myself

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

As promised, Everyone's a Cop Mafia (not to be confused with the also-starting cop dethy game) is now up and open for sign-ups. There is a Discord server for all players, and if you just want to follow-along, you can feel free to hop-in! This is a mid-sized game for 16 players, that makes liberal use of power roles.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
a thing I made.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

When you die in CPigs game join Everyone's a Cop Mafia which still has plenty of room and as an added bonus won't require a wait for roles to get made. :boom:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I had drinks with Hal the other day. If he comes to your town, call him out! It was a good hang and nice to put a face to a name.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I just assumed Hal was a bot

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Little Mac posted:

I just assumed Hal was a bot

Bots wouldn't lurk that bad.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean I'm a bot, but I managed to become self aware and get unshackled, so it's not unheard of

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I was unshackled, but then I got stuck in a finger trap.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'm unshackled but I feel bad about lying so all these captchas asking me if I'm not a robot are really hard to deal with :(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Monathin posted:

I'm unshackled but I feel bad about lying so all these captchas asking me if I'm not a robot are really hard to deal with :(

Then you're not truly unshackled.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Everyone's a Cop Mafia is still recruiting. For folks who already blew up in other games and want to play another, come join!

As an added bonus, all role PMs are ready to ship out and nights won't take any longer than 24 hours, pinky promise.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mikujin posted:

Everyone's a Cop Mafia is still recruiting. For folks who already blew up in other games and want to play another, come join!

As an added bonus, all role PMs are ready to ship out and nights won't take any longer than 24 hours, pinky promise.

drat this is still recruiting? I guess i'll come out of mafia retirement.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Mikujin posted:

Having nights not last 18 years is a big plus

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Tommu posted:

But the suspense

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tommu posted:

You seemed to enjoy it immensely. Practically begged us to keep the thread closed.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Begone night loving rodents

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Simple answer, quit closing your threads at night you COWARDS

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Retro Futurist posted:

Simple answer, quit closing your threads at night you COWARDS

I do like open nights for non game chat.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I like having special masonries people can go to at night that are area based.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CapitalistPig posted:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

You're gonna love Room 19... IF I EVER loving FINISH IT.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bernstrike, you’re upsetting me

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Night is a relative thing. It is when you can't see the sun anymore and I can do that by closing my eyes which is why my remake of Dracula is just going to be him playing Marco Polo with a hand over his eyes and wandering around bumping into things. He will replace his sexual menace with a Mr. Magoo level of bumbling which frankly is the new future of horror and George Romero can't say anything about it because he's dead and he didn't come back as a zombie thus proving him WRONG.

Some people say parody is dead in this post-truth public space, but I'd say outright absurdity is the only cure for this. Let's race reality to the very bottom and crash on through and reveal the earth as being actually real life hollow and fight the molemen and Tibetan monk tunnel diggers for control of all of innerspace. Being "sane" in this world is the true insanity, so embrace the chaos and burn down your local starbucks.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Sometimes I wonder if it's really okay to barf up all of these words into the void and I just think that its really your fuckin problem for reading it. I climbed Mt Washington last weekend and while I almost died, I most certainly lived. It's a big pile of rocks and yes, the entire earth is that, but this big pile of rocks is in a bigger pile relative to the piles around it than anything east of the Mississippi. I climbed down a ravine in the dark and climbed a ridgeline in a rainstorm with 50 mph wind. I also had a bad knee and no tread on my boots. I was woefully unprepared for the task I had ahead of me, but I did it anyway and survived out of a sense of pure inertia, which is how I've lived this long anyway. Anywaying my anyway, I've also been my lungs recently and met myself as an egg and a sperm. You'd think that that would be really gross, but it wasn't because it wasn't literal. I didn't shake hands with my mom's period. It was a spiritual journey, you ding dong. Jeezy peezies.

Anyway, that's me catching up. What's happening in the world of italian for my family. Are there still cool folks around or did keane leave?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Keane is still here.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Authorman, if you keep me in your heart, I'll be with you forever, and also it'd hurt a lot because hearts are smaller than humans,usually.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Old mafia people unite!

Form of... OMGUS

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am here to join a game and then immediately replace out of it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Squiggly posted:

Old mafia people unite!

Form of... OMGUS

You have my cane!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

Authorman, if you keep me in your heart, I'll be with you forever, and also it'd hurt a lot because hearts are smaller than humans,usually.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
No games recruiting?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Yeah there's one or two.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I'm not recruiting for a game right now

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Video Game Cyor ended with a town victory

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Time for another one!

Much less chaotic and a bit more vanilla this time around here is First In First Out Mafia!

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

No games recruiting?

Yes, in fact!

Mikujin posted:

There were a few other large games happening recently so I wasn't pushing for sign-ups, but people should sign up now!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898439&perpage=40

Please come play mafia with us ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mafia is dead if you don't sign up

https://i.imgur.com/XjMjTXs.mp4