Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

goblin week posted:

Plus Milka has already solved the problem of racism in chocolate bars

Vitiligo Bars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

hawowanlawow posted:

I just watched a doc on Jack the ripper and he could have been caught in the act not once, but twice

The first time a guy heard a woman being murdered but he assumed it was just a man beating his wife and didn't say anything

The second time a dude heard a woman being murdered and started walking over to investigate, but was chased off by an unrelated anti semetic guy for being Jewish

Thats like Dahmer - one of his victims managed to almost escape, naked and bleeding. 2 girls found him and called 911, police came, dahmer convinced the cops it was his boyfriend and he was returned. Thay also smelled multiple dead bodies in his apartment which he waved off as a bad fridge and the cops were satisfied

I mean, if you take out the bold part, this could be any cop lol

John Balcerzak is a former police officer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin who served as president of the Milwaukee Police Association from 2005 to 2009. Balcerzak first gained national attention in 1991, when he was fired for having handed over an injured child to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, despite bystanders' protests. He appealed his termination and was subsequently reinstated. Balcerzak retired from the Milwaukee Police Department in 2017.[1]

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Thats like Dahmer - one of his victims managed to almost escape, naked and bleeding. 2 girls found him and called 911, police came, dahmer convinced the cops it was his boyfriend and he was returned. Thay also smelled multiple dead bodies in his apartment which he waved off as a bad fridge and the cops were satisfied

John Balcerzak is a former police officer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin who served as president of the Milwaukee Police Association from 2005 to 2009. Balcerzak first gained national attention in 1991, when he was fired for having handed over an injured child to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, despite bystanders' protests. He appealed his termination and was subsequently reinstated. Balcerzak retired from the Milwaukee Police Department in 2017.[1]

Yeah, that's PoliceAccountability.txt.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Push El Burrito posted:

Big cigar and tiny hat.

Normal cigar, normal hat, giant fat loving head

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I don’t understand why Dahmer got final say in a boyfriend being returned to him??? If the guy was a minor that makes it even worse!

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

That guy pulled me over once and was kind of a duck about it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

I don’t understand why Dahmer got final say in a boyfriend being returned to him??? If the guy was a minor that makes it even worse!

Because Dahmer lived in the extremely bad part of town, the officers knew it had something to do with homosexuality, and so they didn't care. Serial killers often prey on the "lesser dead", marginalized populations that society doesn't care about as much. Minorities, sex workers, LGBT, homeless, transients, etc. Kuklinski, the "Iceman" who turned his serial killer predilections into a handsome living, claimed to murder homeless people for the gently caress of it

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1167431800320401408

Huh in the UK you can get arrested and convicted for posting like Cernovich

zoux has a new favorite as of 15:03 on Aug 30, 2019

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the cops were like "ugh, some gay poo poo, don't even want to fill out the paperwork on this one" and completely failed to investigate anything at all, even when a serial killer was in the process of murdering a guy who was visibly injured and he lead the cops back to his murder lair

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"there was no intent" goddamn fascists are such spineless loving cowards when they get caught without their buddies

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Memento posted:

The Worst Take

Well they're right, you can't replant a church! Duh!!!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

We can simply use the trees to make a new church

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dahmer said the boy was 19 and the police believed him.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1166359891193344000?s=20

https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/1107464566332489728?s=20

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's like this lady doesn't want to unite the de jure dominions of the Aquitaine and Gascony and end the 100 years war

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1167448067865493505

Augh now France will ever lie in the hands of the Capetian dogs

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

zoux posted:

It's like this lady doesn't want to unite the de jure dominions of the Aquitaine and Gascony and end the 100 years war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

I cannot believe the cat fucker never actually deleted this tweet.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

zoux posted:

The ones that go from "My relationship is perfect, there's just one thing that's bugging me" to "Thank you reddit, I've thrown it all away a few days before my wedding!" just scream to be the most made up karma begging posts of them all. Adding a bit of "their culture" stuff to get the alt righters frothing at the mouth never hurts.

If this one does turn out to be real, at least the ending is happy but eh I don't buy it.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

here's the live tweet which won't be up long. I guess peau rouge is a bad name for a perfume.

zoux has a new favorite as of 17:00 on Aug 30, 2019

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I read that, thought "So what, it's a documentary or article about Native American history," then noticed the account. YIKES.

e: lol they've already taken down the site the link goes to

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's OK, Johnny Depp gave them permission

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

zoux posted:

It's OK, Johnny Depp gave them permission

It's a real shame that he's such an insufferable oval office, because Sauvage is quite pleasant.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This one's fresh and it's a dozy to copy everything over because the conversation goes for three pages so I'll just start with the probation and then the beginning of this downward spiral and a couple highlights

VideoGames posted:

Only a sixer because I am still learning the admin ropes and do not want to overstep my reach, but do not come into a thread about a game full of bad business decisions and horrid leadership and start defending the guy who essentially had unpaid child labour.

What on earth? Why would you do this?

This is the first post

Risc1911 posted:

I got a few questions. How do you work for 2 years and not get paid?
Did you just walk in one day, sat down, started develop a game for 2 years?

At some point there must have been a conversation that included the words : "But we can not pay you" or something similar.
If that did not happen, then what the gently caress were you doing there for 2 years and what made you go back after you did not get paid the first 3 months?

Shoehead posted:

Giving you benefit of the doubt but it's "they"

Risc1911 posted:

Are you them or are you their mom?
Are you absolutely sure it's still them? Might have changed, you better go back and check with them to make sure. We don't want to offend the victim more by misgendering them.

Risc1911 posted:

I am the one saying workers beware, get a contract and don't do verbal agreements or just give away your work for free. That seems to be an issue here though as is evidence by the posts.

Actually i don't appreciate it being misgenerationed, i am a Gen X Skateboard Cyber Punk, (it/she/her), atheist, bi-curious, Aspergers/ADHD/PTSD/DID/BPT self diagnosed but still valid.

Risc1911 posted:

I am genuinely curious who they are that they are speaking on their behalf. I know that i don't want someone else i probably don't know speak on my behalf especially on such topics as gender
It's a valid question as much as bringing up their pronoun is. We seem to agree it's utterly pointless towards the conversation so thank you for that.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Handiklap posted:

It's a real shame that he's such an insufferable oval office, because Sauvage is quite pleasant.

Incidentally this is the second time the parfume has been embroiled in controversy, that Depp ad campaign came out at the same time as the allegations about his spousal abuse of Amber Heard. I was making a joke about him playing Tonto but really fashion industry people in Europe do not give a poo poo about what poor* people get offended by

*those without hereditary title

e: the president is tweeting out sensitive intelligence to own the Iranians

Also that's a picture of a screen, which means somebody had a cell phone in a SCIF

Thread if you have more questions
https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/1167494136016113664

All of natsec twitter is losing it lol

zoux has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Aug 30, 2019

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

goblin week posted:

Plus Milka has already solved the problem of racism in chocolate bars

White chocolate enclaves

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

EL BROMANCE posted:

The ones that go from "My relationship is perfect, there's just one thing that's bugging me" to "Thank you reddit, I've thrown it all away a few days before my wedding!" just scream to be the most made up karma begging posts of them all. Adding a bit of "their culture" stuff to get the alt righters frothing at the mouth never hurts.

If this one does turn out to be real, at least the ending is happy but eh I don't buy it.

There was an update from the same account (rather than 'using my friend's reddit') someone posted in the GBS thread.

It ended about the same, in that she broke up with him; except he slapped her in the face when she told him she wasn't going to do it.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

Aramoro posted:

I mean I think we can all quibble with Mao's implementation but I think we can all agree if we executed all landlords nothing of value would be lost to society. Municipal rented property only.

i’m all for guillotining the rich but i’m just kind of uncomfortable with how people are quick to pull out this as a joke answer whenever the topic of landlords come up. tbh i thought it was funny when i saw it the first time but someone will without fail say ‘mao did nothing wrong’ and link to the wiki page every time. and when someone brought “hey maybe don’t joke about this real life mass murder that’s still in the memories of several generations that wasn’t about killing landlords but also finding a way to punish dissidents and other problematic people” the response was “stfu sycophant”

idk i agree that lovely landlords should burn in hell but i’m not comfortable with people using that for teh memez

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zoux posted:

Incidentally this is the second time the parfume has been embroiled in controversy, that Depp ad campaign came out at the same time as the allegations about his spousal abuse of Amber Heard. I was making a joke about him playing Tonto but really fashion industry people in Europe do not give a poo poo about what poor* people get offended by

*those without hereditary title

Also that's a picture of a screen, which means somebody had a cell phone in a SCIF

https://twitter.com/Ethan_Booker/status/1167495824248639488?s=19

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Splash Attack posted:

i’m all for guillotining the rich but i’m just kind of uncomfortable with how people are quick to pull out this as a joke answer whenever the topic of landlords come up. tbh i thought it was funny when i saw it the first time but someone will without fail say ‘mao did nothing wrong’ and link to the wiki page every time. and when someone brought “hey maybe don’t joke about this real life mass murder that’s still in the memories of several generations that wasn’t about killing landlords but also finding a way to punish dissidents and other problematic people” the response was “stfu sycophant”

idk i agree that lovely landlords should burn in hell but i’m not comfortable with people using that for teh memez

dude

e: lmao
https://twitter.com/bborrman/status/1167528193705697280

https://twitter.com/ReinH/status/1167528115515482112

Folks I'm hootin and hollerin over here

zoux has a new favorite as of 21:13 on Aug 30, 2019

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

zoux posted:

jesus loving christ

There are no words.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Splash Attack posted:

How many slums do you own?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/RaeofSun95/status/1087191329019478016

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I require all of my ideologies to be strictly bird-proof, so unfortunately Maoism is a bit of a non-starter for me.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

They/them, Trans, Gray-Ace/Pan, Plural, Livestreamer, 18+, ML☭

Marxism-leninism in action

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lmao

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1167530049089822720

Ben I love ya baby but youre the IOSM today

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1167511607469105153

zoux has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Aug 30, 2019

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
The idiots are coming from inside the thread

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Until people start posting actionable plans for killing landlords, I wouldn't waste my time wringing my hands over "kill landlords" jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

How many slums do you own?

i rent a overpriced lovely studio in the bay area :smith:

my point is that my family (parents and grandparents) were directly affected by mao and communism during the time because they lived through it. my dad has a persecution complex that's persisted for his entire life because his great-grandpa was considered a landlord and he had to repay his debt to society. :v: idk like i said i might be the iosm by being oversensitive about it but seeing people thinking "hrm yes this is a excellent joke i am very clever" kind of rubs me the wrong way when i look at the hot mess that is my dad.

edit for content: white tourist throws fit over chickens being sold in morocco

Splash Attack has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Aug 30, 2019