Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

LOL

Trump is president.

Image is everything.

Reality be damned

SNYPE hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Trump gonna nuke the hurricane after landfall.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mar-a-Lago is too close, and FL went for him in 2016. He won’t do it probably

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Hurricanes are the easiest way to kill lots of minorities without people going "Gee, that looks like genocide."

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Lets see what weird things are going on elsewhere in the world...

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1167427155913039872?s=21
What?

:chloe:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1167493371973255170?s=21

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Unlike PR, Palm Beach has plenty of GOP voters donors so Congress is definitely going to trip over themselves to add an extra couple zeros to the inevitable disaster relief bill, even ignoring Trump's own personal stake.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

It is 100%, absolutely unbelievable to me that Donald Trump knows the name of the vehicle or the name of the launch site.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

:nsa:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"It was like that when we found it!"
E: sorry for double.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

jfc

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

psydude posted:

Lmao. Trump cancelled his trip to Poland. I wonder why.

He didn't invest in Eastern Poland.

So we either absolutely did it or Trump wants Iran to think we absolutely did it?

christ our loving moron president

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
israel did it

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"We have nothing to do with the helicopter crash that just happened in the outskirts of Jalalabad! God bless are troops!"

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

He His staff posted a picture of a screen.

How grandpa.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

I’m sure that NGA is very happy about this

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/1167512947079503872

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/1167494136016113664?s=21

:downsa:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The rocket did it itself.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Lmao. Soon you won't be able to look at Twitter while serving on active duty just like the WikiLeaks saga. Lololol. Because of the loving president.

Edit: gonna report this to my security manager for shits and giggles.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

BadOptics posted:

Lmao. Soon you won't be able to look at Twitter while serving on active duty just like the WikiLeaks saga. Lololol. Because of the loving president.

So the president is the ultimate classification authority, but does that mean what he posts is declassified? How about when his staff are the ones making the posts and there isn't actually documentation of the president's decision?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BadOptics posted:

lol well @jack just tweeted out the n-word a bunch of times but they've apparently been deleted.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Fallom posted:

So the president is the ultimate classification authority, but does that mean what he posts is declassified? How about when his staff are the ones making the posts and there isn't actually documentation of the president's decision?

Yeah, same situation as the whole executive order by tweet fiasco.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
It shows just how hilariously dumb the concept of executive authority is when you give it to an unhinged boomer

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

always more and always dumber

Just think of all the chuds that told you they basically HAD to vote for him because of her loving emails. They don't give one poo poo about this lmao

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

Just think of all the chuds that told you they basically HAD to vote for him because of her loving emails. They don't give one poo poo about this lmao

You can tell exactly where the sat is from the slew on the picture and correlating with launches, and how big the lens is from the resolution. It’s a neat bit of kit. Trump just cost you 2 bill.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Find me an avowed Trumpist who cares

You're gonna need something more powerful than a KH-11 and a team of intel weenies

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Ok cats out of the bag, which mission patch is it? :downsa:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Right here :downs:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-224

loving :laffo: the Latin means “the devil you know”

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

I want to silk screen this tweet onto a cricket bat and use it to beat the stupid out of every hypocritical fuckwit who cited HeR EmAiLs as why they had to support Trump.

At least the goddamn Nazis are honest about why they like him.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

loving :laffo: the Latin means “the devil you know”

God dammit.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Good job in Russia, btw.

NSA WIZARD
Jan 20, 2016

IT'S NICE TO GET YOUR WORK PUBLICLY RECOGNIZED

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I want to silk screen this tweet onto a cricket bat and use it to beat the stupid out of every hypocritical fuckwit who cited HeR EmAiLs as why they had to support Trump.

At least the goddamn Nazis are honest about why they like him.

Good luck finding a cricket bat.

I found one in the University of Memphis student parking lot. Literally. Just chilling, leaning on a curb, sometime around 2013. A friend of mine found one in the Middle Tennessee State University student parking lot around 2006.

Neither school has/had a cricket team.

My suggestion is to troll the parking lots of random Tennessee colleges and universities. Two cricket bats, seven-ish years apart, can't be a coincidence. Must be a conspiracy of English, Indian, and dare I say, Pakistani international students or faculty, to gently caress with the locals.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

NSA WIZARD posted:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

NSA WIZARD posted:

Dude, the NRO is gonna be pissed you are stealing their thunder.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That’s not just any sat imagery he released, USA-224 was the first EO successor to the failed FIA program. It’s literally our best and newest EO imagery satellite.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:cripes:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

That’s not just any sat imagery he released, USA-224 was the first EO successor to the failed FIA program. It’s literally our best and newest EO imagery satellite.

Bu...but he had to rub it in Iran's face!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

How is everything he does literally worse than i thought it was