Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its really hard for people to say no to bosses for some reason

its like we are indoctrinated in our youths to always agree with authority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

you can do it

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
lol BSU beat FSU, wtf

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

[extremely Worf voice]

Minsk

[Spray of Creed Tabarome] Crimea

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

poo poo pants

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I et fondue and now I smell like oil. I mean, continue to smell like oil.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Addamere posted:

its really hard for people to say no to bosses for some reason

its like we are indoctrinated in our youths to always agree with authority

true, but she has em by the short hairs and once she realizes her power, lol
you can make them do anything you want Snoo, just keep asking for more and more stupid poo poo and be amazed when they cave every time

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Bearjew posted:

poo poo pants

hello Mr President!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Pohl posted:

hello Mr President!

yeah hello

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

time to make a white Russian in honor of our prez

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mysterious frankie posted:

I et fondue and now I smell like oil. I mean, continue to smell like oil.

hello mooch

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pohl posted:

lol BSU beat FSU, wtf

gently caress them

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

big juicy natural trumps

Prime Trumps- free range, organic, steroid free

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

so making my wife watch one-punch man is basically what marriage is about right?

this is also after i made her watch there will be blood this morning
I believe in balance

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bearjew posted:

time to make a white Russian in honor of our prez

orange russian

#resistance

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bearjew posted:

poo poo pants

trump?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1167991745218367489?s=20

It's happening!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Ugh yall, I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and it'll be full of drunk farmers and drunk ex marines who all wanna be cops. I'm two years sober and the only other sober people are going to be the very pregnant bride and some swat sniper dude. It's gonna be a long rear end day.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

McConnell: *mouth full of cottonballsacks* "no"

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/maddogpac/status/1167954771942100994

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I said I could only work sundays and like maybe one other day a week (since that would still get me over $400 each month for four days of work, which covers my portion of rent), and apparently that's just fine for them lmao

no one else wants to work sundays anyway. I'm usually with a coworker who only works weekends and she's good, and we can mostly relax and not have to do much, take an hour paid lunch, whatever

they still haven't found a second replacement for me here, but my background check should be done, and I should be starting my new job Soon™

in the meantime I'll milk those sundays until I can just truly quit

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I'm coming down from a wonderful acid trip and I see we had another shooting?

Good job, great country!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schumer couldn’t even support licesncing which is superior and requires these goblins to earn their way in and pay. gently caress off the 2nd doesn’t make guns free

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shove me like you do posted:

Ugh yall, I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and it'll be full of drunk farmers and drunk ex marines who all wanna be cops. I'm two years sober and the only other sober people are going to be the very pregnant bride and some swat sniper dude. It's gonna be a long rear end day.

feign a biblical reason for your sobriety and shame them all for warmongering and wealth hoarding

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

playing a character is fun and consequence-free (even compared to being yourself, in this instance) and you should try it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

so making my wife watch one-punch man is basically what marriage is about right?

this is also after i made her watch there will be blood this morning
I believe in balance

marriage is about punishing the naive fool who was dumb enough to marry you by forcing them to smell your farts when they least expect it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

marriage is about punishing the naive fool who was dumb enough to marry you by forcing them to smell your farts when they least expect it

alas, this works in both directions

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

it's always too soon to talk about gun legislation if you have a shooting every day

checkmate libtards

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Cowpocalypse posted:

I'm coming down from a wonderful acid trip and I see we had another shooting?

Good job, great country!

Wait I thought we had stopped sputtering and are just a constant stream of shooting now. Like we just build our infrastructure around never ending gun fire.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

alas, this works in both directions

:hai:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

gently caress them

BSU keeps calling me since I'm Alumni and asking for donations. I tell them that once I pay off my loans I'll consider it. Shuts em up everytime.
Guess what, I'll never pay off my loans lmao

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Dumb Lowtax posted:

playing a character is fun and consequence-free (even compared to being yourself, in this instance) and you should try it

Sadly it's my stepsister's wedding so alot of those drunk farmers are in fact my family,so it'd be hard to get away with. I'll be manning the Polaroid scrapbook station all morning so I can't just post the day away :negative:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Pohl posted:

true, but she has em by the short hairs and once she realizes her power, lol
you can make them do anything you want Snoo, just keep asking for more and more stupid poo poo and be amazed when they cave every time

lmao yeah at least for now I can cling to a slightly higher-paying position where I can basically make my own schedule until they finally replace me

my first replacement still apparently isn't comfortable closing/opening after almost two months, and it's funny to imagine the eventual second replacement learning all of this AND dealing with the stress and chaos from now until october 31st

the new hires were trained by the incompetent GM (who constantly has to ask me how to do his job) and in turn are badly training more new hires

it's not their fault ofc but it amazes me

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

timpo tunpo president trumpo

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

people always call out trump but truly mitch is the antichrist. he knows it and loves it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

seeing the theory that mass shooters are only targeting “blue” areas so that mass shooters wouldn’t be able to target Republican areas because of course honorable republicans armed would challenge any shooter fall apart rather quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sadly it's my stepsister's wedding so alot of those drunk farmers are in fact my family,so it'd be hard to get away with. I'll be manning the Polaroid scrapbook station all morning so I can't just post the day away :negative:

activate cobalt bomb order 14:88