Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

I T S
H A P P E N I N G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Action-Bastard posted:

I T S
H A P P E N I N G

drat, this new Naruto looks dark

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Let's hope it's better than the movie that just sorta stopped when things start to get good in the comic.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/mQmeF0g.mp4

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lodin posted:

Let's hope it's better than the movie that just sorta stopped when things start to get good in the comic.

a terrible god of destruction, needed to burn away the old and make space for the new. meanwhile:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
that rat is the average cat owner

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Just had this baller-rear end chicken sammich at the local German-ish food spot.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
apparently this dance contest though this clickhole writer was an influencer or something and he took every chance to gently caress with the reality show

https://twitter.com/ColesTwitt3r/status/1166464614889975808

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

nerdz posted:

apparently this dance contest though this clickhole writer was an influencer or something and he took every chance to gently caress with the reality show

The 'hello father' move is where I lost it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I watched all those clips he posted. It's good stuff. It has a throwback internet humor vibe to it.

I tried to find that season, but it's like it vanished off the internet.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

nerdz posted:

loving phenomenal, thank you for this

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

dog nougat posted:

Just had this baller-rear end chicken sammich at the local German-ish food spot.
Psst, friend. There is an entire thread of these blessings. Click here to make all your dreams come true: :burger:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

This is the last known photo of Barkley. If you have any information on his whereabouts or the location of FluffyCat, please contact the FBI.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Here is a fresh bespoke blessed image I have taken for you

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Here is a fresh bespoke blessed image I have taken for you

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Smashmouth eat the rich

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/8U0j1Tn.mp4

ShuckyDucky
Jun 19, 2008

Quack Quack
drat it - can't get link to work - my bad

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ShuckyDucky posted:

drat it - can't get link to work - my bad

Shame! shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Powershift fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Sep 2, 2019

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAIcKWWte2w

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Christ, it's like looking into the mirror at a younger me back when I still had my poo poo together.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Cursed. Keep that poo poo off of my plane. Unless it's a registered service dog, which is really hard to get, you can keep your stupid therapy animals at home. All pets are already therapy animals. That's why people own them.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Cursed. Keep that poo poo off of my plane. Unless it's a registered service dog, which is really hard to get, you can keep your stupid therapy animals at home. All pets are already therapy animals. That's why people own them.

Wrong. Dogs AND mini horses can both be registered as legitimate SERVICE animals.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mds2 posted:

Wrong. Dogs AND mini horses can both be registered as legitimate SERVICE animals.

I know but no one ever does that. They just put a vest on it and call it a therapy animal.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It's cute and the owner isn't taking it along again soon, also it'd have to do a fair amount of pooping and seat-kicking to be more annoying than some of the people I've gotten with, so I'm still judging it #blessed.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

mds2 posted:

Wrong. There is no registry and there is no universally agreed standard of "legitimate", in the US anyway. If a private business told someone to take their emotional support pony and GTFO that person would have zero grounds to sue under the ADA.

The ADA only protects dogs and does not recognize "emotional support animals".

https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html

Imagined fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Sep 3, 2019

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
The upside is that you could, if you wanted to exploit the system, take your dog anywhere and simply lie when asked if it's a service dog and there's LITERALLY NOTHING that anyone can legally do to make you prove it besides ask and take your word for it. Doesn't have to wear a vest. Don't have to have a license. Don't have to demonstrate the task they're trained to perform, etc.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Imagined posted:

Wrong. There is no registry and there is no universally agreed standard of "legitimate", in the US anyway. If a private business told someone to take their emotional support pony and GTFO that person would have zero grounds to sue under the ADA.

The ADA only protects dogs and does not recognize "emotional support animals".

https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html

The ADA recognizes Miniature Horses
https://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mds2 posted:

Yeah and that's both a dog and a horse so it's a double SERVICE animal.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I work with vets and 2 I know have service dogs that respond to their PTSD. They know when they're starting to get bad and can recognize it and are trained to do so.

Emotional support animals are for making you feel better for whatever reason. My friend has a dog and I love him and he helps me feel better. But I don't have a condition that might make me freak out and hurt myself or others so that I need one on me at all times. Well technically I do, I'm bipolar among other things and it's bad, but I don't have a specifically trained animal to help me with that.

People just want to bring their parrot into a coffee shop.

There should be standards, training, and provable qualifications like an actual license.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Well I stand corrected on that! Thanks.

Still sticking to my other points, that there's no registration and no recognition of emotional support animals.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well technically I do, I'm bipolar among other things and it's bad, but I don't have a specifically trained animal to help me with that.

Sounds like one might possibly help :shrug:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Sounds like one might possibly help :shrug:

That's fair.

I want a therapy raccoon. That'd be sweet.

Here's a blessed picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007