Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
they brought back the conspiracy paranormal subforum, mods please don't move this thread to that forum, it will end up ruining it, thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

they brought back the conspiracy paranormal subforum, mods please don't move this thread to that forum, it will end up ruining it, thanks in advance

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1168618241620496384?s=19

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

what's NYP's angle here? disinformation op or what?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its really loving stupid that news people report burial grounds as mass sacrifices and its not true at all

seriously the idea of sacrifice in pre-colonial eras is used to justify the invasion and conquering of their lands

its loving infuriating

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

come play, my lord

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

he protec

he attac

but he also

a sac

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

its really loving stupid that news people report burial grounds as mass sacrifices and its not true at all

seriously the idea of sacrifice in pre-colonial eras is used to justify the invasion and conquering of their lands

its loving infuriating

lol?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Siljmonster posted:

its loving infuriating

“large groups of children were seemingly marched to the coast, stabbed in the chest one by one and interred in a mass grave.”

lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i see all the innocents, the human sacrifice and if death comes so cheap then the same goes for life

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
officer i was only ritually burying the children not sacrificing them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i told those idiots, the Chimu civilization, to develop bronze working first so they could build phalanxes and look what happened, they got steamrolled by the Inca

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
It was the savage indigenous population mass murdering their own children and not the noble colonists who brought Christianity and Civility.

To get this thread back on track: do you think Jeffrey Epstein believed in the existence of mer-people?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Fiend posted:

It was the savage indigenous population mass murdering their own children and not the noble colonists who brought Christianity and Civility.

To get this thread back on track: do you think Jeffrey Epstein believed in the existence of mer-people?

he definitely would have hosed a mer-teen if he had the chance.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
indigenous people are not more 'good' or morally pure or whatever and they definitely could have also done sacrifice, essentialist narratives are just woke phrenology for kids who feel bad their parents took them on vacation when they were a kid

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Office Commando posted:

he definitely would have hosed a mer-teen if he had the chance.

Yeah that goes without saying. But was any of his philanthropically efforts directed towards the mer-person phenomenon?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

it’s always cool to run into a woke person whose never read an anthropology book.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

did this get posted yet?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/02/jeffrey-epsteins-model-scouting-pal-has-disappeared-without-a-trace/

quote:

French authorities want to quiz Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, over his ties to Epstein as part of their own probe into the late financier who had a house in Paris, according to the Daily Mirror.

“He is a ghost who has disappeared without a trace,” a legal source in Paris told the paper of Brunel, who discovered some of the biggest names in modeling, including Christy Turlington and Angie Everhardt.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

ShutteredIn posted:

“large groups of children were seemingly marched to the coast, stabbed in the chest one by one and interred in a mass grave.”

lol

those kids were no angels

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

“There is no address for him, all his internet accounts, including social media, have been wiped out. He is uncontactable,” the source told the Mirror.
Lmao, RIP

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i kinda think they could find him if they tried really hard. its 2019 come on
(he's dead)

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I bet investigate sleuth Anderson Cooper could find him

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Maybe read the thread, it's already been uncovered that CounterPunch is owned by a pedophile.

How far back was this covered?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

been reading about operation ore and how they discovered high level members of the uk government had been downloading dodge videos and pictures, and the UK press was likely hit with a D notice to stop them reporting on it.

Whats a dodge video?? Euphemism?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

so what's the crak ping consensus on ghislaine, dead or alive? those pics were fake, right?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Al! posted:

i told those idiots, the Chimu civilization, to develop bronze working first so they could build phalanxes and look what happened, they got steamrolled by the Inca

:hai: tale as old as time

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Regulus74 posted:

I don't think anyone has posted the ESL conspiracy video here yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK2rzyqtqPw

It's possible to be a terf and anti-pedo. Improbable, yes, it's pretty much always the opposite, but not impossible.

this video is amazing and you need to watch it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Doctor Jeep posted:

so what's the crak ping consensus on ghislaine, dead or alive? those pics were fake, right?

pics were real but doctored to make it look more recent to give the impression she's still in the country

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

she probably left the country in multiple airplanes

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

this explains Overwatch pretty well

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
man, give just one book recommendation and a dozen of your brains go full cspam-modded. poo poo the goal was to fragment your brains into maneuverable chunks but some of you are just flattened egg shells on the sidewalk by this point

catchup:

the qanon stuff with Anderson Cooper was always cursory bullshit, but a glance at his Instagram feed should have always revealed he had a stupidly and obvious bourgeois, no, borderline American royalty upbringing that he is unashamed of displaying. And his CIA connect has been known since the oughts in conspiracy lit/blogging!

getting caught on loving neckbeard academic morons is dumb as poo poo, these “progressive” types have been around for years from the days of straight marketed alt weeklies in the 70s sold with with a progressive veneer to justify any pedophiliac contents (and often with a fascist or libertarian undercurrent)

if you’re going with the magic route of fixing this then propose a loving rite already. I live on an underground river crossed with a valley and a microwave cell tower and a near a radio complex and in a self-storage facility full of ripening and rottening memories and all built over Silent Age Hollywood. Liminal Insanity. DM me.

—-

also when the protocols for downing drones through simple electronic countermeasures are well known and established, and when a high profile criminal investigation that involves CIA and FBI is ongoing and allows a surveillance drone to “sneak” the area, what are we to believe of Mr. Rusty Shackleford?

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 05:33 on Sep 3, 2019

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Rusty is a q dude and q is an obvious CIA psyop, I don't think rusty is an op though, but maybe, the giveaways that q is a CIA op is the connections to dersh and the #1 QAnon YouTube channel being ran by a Chinese cult that is one of the most obvious CIA ops in existence

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Honestly it doesn't really matter if rusty is an op or a legit Trump q dude because he would be acting the exact same either way.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

drat. So if I join the CIA they'll teach me how to levitate?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
The reason Cooper is relevant to Epstein is because Vanderbilt University is connected to Epstein. The Clinton foundation and Africa are connected to Epstein. But the most clear connection (ignoring Jeff Zuckers connection to Ghislaine Maxwell) is that Cooper also attended Dalton, and was clearly inducted into the cabal/CIA there, as he went on to work for the CIA immediately afterwards (probably during as well)

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

drat. So if I join the CIA they'll teach me how to levitate?

Epstein loved magicians.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Whats a dodge video?? Euphemism?

yep

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i'm sorry to be the cynic here but i'm guessing the french are looking for him the same way the belgians really explored every avenue of intrigue in the marc dutroux case

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Ace of Baes posted:

Honestly it doesn't really matter if rusty is an op or a legit Trump q dude because he would be acting the exact same either way.

ehh depends, for some precedent look into 80s/90s UFO “whistleblowers” - my favorite is Phil Schneider, prominent promoter of the Dulce and alien underground alien base conspiracy who suffered from illness and injury alleged to alien attack and was strangled to death with his own catheter and had his death dubbed a suicide.

and also according to Freedom of Information Act releases from the FBI was involved in the trafficking of stolen radioactive material prior to his UFO circuit activities.

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 07:05 on Sep 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

gh0stpinballa posted:

i'm sorry to be the cynic here but i'm guessing the french are looking for him the same way the belgians really explored every avenue of intrigue in the marc dutroux case

yah lol I 100% assume that anyone wealthy and powerful enough and connected to epstein could just tell the lawyers of their lawyers to throw any summons into a paper binder after personally ringing up their cozy favorite newspaper editors to make sure stories never rise to the top