Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Whit hated every opposing team, he got ejected multiple times for fighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
He was always fighting people because he was so mad that the city mayor wouldn't let him put french fries on sandwiches like he has always wanted to

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk how you can look at whatever cinci throws onto a dish and believe it's chili like it looks like dog food hth

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cincinatti regional chef de cuisines have nicknames like dirty mike or fast fingers freddy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Asema posted:

idk how you can look at whatever cinci throws onto a dish and believe it's chili like it looks like dog food hth

before you complain, how are you going to change the system of cincinnati chili, my dog?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
drat three days for saying skyline looks like dog food.... mods aren't loving around...

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

we eat rear end and appreciate regional cuisine differences here in the afc north thread

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Yes, Skyline chili was already mentioned.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

butts are freaking gross just like the chelly.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Skyline is good as long as you understand it's fast food. If I'm trying to take someone to a good local place it certainly isn't Skyline.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

drat three days for saying skyline looks like dog food.... mods aren't loving around...

Seems fair imo.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
You should take them to a good local place..,like Covington Kentucky!!!!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I can’t believe Ohio could hurt me like this

https://twitter.com/wlwt/status/1166494576019935233?s=21

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
WLWT is FAKE NEWS everyone knows Ohio’s best fast food is Hardee’s.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
It's Swanson's or nothing. Cincinnati doesn't get a vote

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
A city with such bad food and racist population doesn't deserve something as cool as an all black oline.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

WLWT is correct.

also the food "goetta" is underrated. the forums poster not so much

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

No Irish Need Imply posted:

A city with such bad food and racist population doesn't deserve something as cool as an all black oline.

Did Baltimore sign some black linemen?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

No Irish Need Imply posted:

If they can just get it to not be a tire fire they've got a shot.

I've got a real strong feeling this season just going to be the same story over and over again: the defence not keeping the lead and the offence stalling out because they can't reliably force running lanes or give Dalton enough time to let routes develop.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll never watch the nfl again so long as the bengals have a lead

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Bengals will yo-yo back to like 9-7 with an easier schedule if they get some luck with injuries because they still have a lots of good to elite players and zero depth outside of a couple positions. They also play way better with no expectations but maybe that was a Marvin thing.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

The bengals fuckin rule

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

The Bengals will yo-yo back to like 9-7 with an easier schedule if they get some luck with injuries because they still have a lots of good to elite players and zero depth outside of a couple positions. They also play way better with no expectations but maybe that was a Marvin thing.

a patagonian cavy posted:

The bengals fuckin rule

lets not get ahead of ourselves here

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

oberst trolled me to death when i said the same thing but 8-8 but he's too distracted by madden now so it's ok to make these posts

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
RIP Big Ol Marsh Pussy

Bigass Moth posted:

Did Baltimore sign some black linemen?
Baltimore doesn't have bad food.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i just had my first primanti brothers and it was real bad but the coworker i was with basically cried and said "no it might just be this location or the bread got too soggy" and that I had to go to the ORIGINAL location which was 20 minutes and over a hill away

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Ohio sucks

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Oberst posted:

Ohio sucks

he's playing the hits, folks. and i'm here for it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

USA the country... bad!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Browns did it, they ran the table once again in preseason and are sitting at 7-0 with two Super Bowl victories on the season. It’s not asking too much, but I believe Baker will throw at least 70 touchdowns. Vegas refuses to give me over under odds on that, but I’m going with 69 and a 69% chance that he wins MVP and baseball comes to their senses and give him the MVP too for his impressive beer chugging skills.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
congrats cleveland now you can have balls dropped by taywon

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ty dolphins for giving the ravens rushing attack a confidence boost going into week 2

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
devin bush looks good

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
We're a week away from the beginning of finding out if the Brown's are cool and good or as many here love to state, if they are garbage. The off-season has been a fun ride.

I'm pumped

Queue a half dozen quotes of my post being edited down to one phrase.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Browns will probably be a good team. They probably won't be a great team, and they for sure won't be the immediate favorites to win the super bowl some people want to jerk themselves raw over.

There's a lot to coaching that I don't think Kitchens is ready for, and I can guarantee that they will lose games based on his time management and decision making and we don't know how well they will plan for other teams and if they can adjust at halftime for it.

That's my non-biased look at the Browns for my biased look see the spoiler

browns bad

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
The Browns aren't poo poo until they actually prove it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns just won again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oofball Champions

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Browns aren't poo poo until they actually prove it

I thought we tabulated around 14 theoretical wins from the Browns last season?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Browns just won again.

Hell yes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I thought we tabulated around 14 theoretical wins from the Browns last season?

the theoretical win total shoots through the roof the more garbage the team is