Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*exasperated architect on the phone* "Yes yes, I know you want to "build a house on that rear end", but have you considered that the gluteous maximus makes for a very poor foundation?"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmm yes okay so her thighs are strong and could likely support the extra weight, but we have to be careful with materials cause we do not want her to just fall over, right?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"LOUD NOISE BEST ASMR CONSTRUCTION SOUNDS SIREN HEADPHONES YES COMPILATION PLAYLIST"

Goons Are Gifts

canyoneer posted:

"LOUD NOISE BEST ASMR CONSTRUCTION SOUNDS SIREN HEADPHONES YES COMPILATION PLAYLIST"

That'd be such a swell ringtone

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Veget-aryans

They only eat turnips, cauliflower, parsnips, and white asparagus

E: and potatoes and the white parts of leeks too obviously

Kaiser Schnitzel fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Aug 31, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

canyoneer

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Veget-aryans

mixed feelings about white rice

FactsAreUseless

Dating site for chubby musical fans called The Heaviside Layer

Escape From Noise

Tantric high-fiving.

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Tantric high-fiving.

chads hand is sweating and he no longer will look me in the eye, i thought we were bros but i'm starting to question his commitment to achieving ultimate seshing. if he slips we will have to kill him for knowing the coordinates of the man cave (my basement). he does not understand the gravity of the situation tho his shaking elbow does

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Veget-aryans

A person who is racist about food, but not about people or cultures. I think the idea of someone who is married to a Chinese immigrant and loves the culture and language and is respectful and not fetishistic, but who thinks rice is so loving gross is very funny to me.

Twenty Four

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

penn & teller: penn is actually mute, you're really hearing teller's voice because he's also a ventriloquist.

nut

"Pen & Teller," and it's just a 30 minute show about my most recent trip to the bank.

Twenty Four

bee eater posted:

"Pen & Teller," and it's just a 30 minute show about my most recent trip to the bank.

then you ask for the take home dvd but it is tied to the counter with one of those little chains

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twenty Four posted:

then you ask for the take home dvd but it is tied to the counter with one of those little chains

Putting chains on things in your own house, so when someone uses the bathroom and tries to wash their hands with my decorative soap they can't get it out of the dish.

A chain that keeps the television remote control unit right at the arm of the couch.

A chain that binds the pain in my heart.

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

A chain that keeps the television remote control unit right at the arm of the couch.

genius

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Redemption for Jar Jar Binks.

Twenty Four

Putty posted:

Impossible

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Putty posted:

The Porgs.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dating site for chubby musical fans called The Heaviside Layer

:five:

Manifisto

Putty posted:

james joyce's ulysses except it's a single day in the life of jar jar binks

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

The Men in Black, in the early days before they acquire neuralyzer technology, are forced to resort to "big brother" tactics to keep things under wraps.

"Look it's ok, it's ok, you're fine. I stopped the alien from eating you, ok? Please don't tell the police or the press. I'll let you have all my desserts for a month."

Heather Papps

hello friend

Please look directly at this light

It's a laser sight

A crack echoes thru the field

Okay alien gently caress off we are full.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Heather Papps posted:

Please look directly at this light

It's a laser sight

A crack echoes thru the field

Okay alien gently caress off we are full.

a new wave trance/edm song would fit well with this haiku

lost my old email

title: i don't need the drama

concept: i could not [verb] between [thing1] & [thing 2] so i just used [thing 3] on [my genitals]

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
it's a bunch of people queued up to get knocked out and its a punchline

google THIS

Brobdingnagian alien: (repeatedly slamming a Saturn V rocket into the ground) Stop invading yourself! Why are you invading yourself?

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Brobdingnagian alien: (repeatedly slamming a Saturn V rocket into the ground) Stop invading yourself! Why are you invading yourself?

i hate assimilation why are u so weak

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heather Papps posted:

I'm rigging this up as we speak

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

It's important not to use the chain for the remote for sex stuff. Cause what if your partner wants the tv on during sex and whoops! You can't find the tv remote because you took it off the chain.

canyoneer

i got recruited to join the class action lawsuit against Amway, but i need to find five other people to join underneath me

Escape From Noise

But I've got no class!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

canyoneer posted:

i got recruited to join the class action lawsuit against Amway, but i need to find five other people to join underneath me

hehe

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
it’s a guy picking up hitchhhikers and he’s like “gotta pay with rear end, grass, or gas” and he wants spankings, lawn trimmings or farts

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[static tv transition to a clip of old-school family feud, audio redubbed]

richard dawson: "third strike! walters family, you can take the lead on this..."

[sfx: "time's up" buzzer as he continues]

rd: "...We asked 100 baby boomers, 'If a millennial was transported to the 1970s, name something that would shock them.'"

family member: "richard, we're gonna say blatant racism."

rd: "if it's there, you got the eighty-nine dollars and a big lead. show me.... blatant RACISM!"

[cut to a screenshot from the comments of a local station's facebook page while a long version of [sfx: strike buzzer] plays in the background]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
I'm no bariatric surgeon specializing in gastric bypass but

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[CAPTION: GENERIC 70s SITCOM, GAME SHOW EPISODE]

host: (reading from card in hand) "for a hundred and fifty dollars, here is your riddle: 'i am the rear speaker in your car that you cannot turn off. what am i?'"

[CUT TO]

me: (thinking) "...a mother in law?"

[CUT BACK TO]

host:

host: (puts up both finger-guns) "EEEEY"

[ABRUPT CUT BACK TO ME]

me: (returning finger-guns with equal gusto) "EEEEEEEY"

[SHORT MONTAGE AS VIEW CHANGES RANDOMLY AND ABRUPTLY AS BOTH CONTINUE, BEFORE ABRUPT CUT BACK TO HOST]

host: "--incorrect."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Sep 8, 2019

----------------

Escape From Noise

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

[CAPTION: GENERIC 70s SITCOM, GAME SHOW EPISODE]

host: (reading from card in hand) "for a hundred and fifty dollars, here is your riddle: 'i am the rear speaker in your car that you cannot turn off. what am i?'"

[CUT TO]

me: (thinking) "...a mother in law?"

[CUT BACK TO]

host:

host: (puts up both finger-guns) "EEEEY"

[ABRUPT CUT BACK TO ME]

me: (returning finger-guns with equal gusto) "EEEEEEEY"

[SHORT MONTAGE AS VIEW CHANGES RANDOMLY AND ABRUPTLY AS BOTH CONTINUE, BEFORE ABRUPT CUT BACK TO HOST]

host: "--incorrect."

Hey! Remember that time we went all over the city looking for a place to repair that broken speaker in the back of your car before you had to pick up your mother in law from the airport and we couldn't find even one?

*Looks to the side and starts nodding silently for several minutes.*

*Everyone just stands there not reacting for several minutes*

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hey! Remember that time we went all over the city looking for a place to repair that broken speaker in the back of your car before you had to pick up your mother in law from the airport and we couldn't find even one?

*Looks to the side and starts nodding silently for several minutes.*

*Everyone just stands there not reacting for several minutes*

so you're saying family guy did that bit already? :haw:

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Sep 8, 2019

----------------

Escape From Noise

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

so you're saying family guy did that bit already?

Oh no. I just was talking about classic flashback episodes where the characters get stuck in an elevator or something...drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh no. I just was talking about classic flashback episodes where the characters get stuck in an elevator or something...drat

oh, no, i wasn't trying to be cruel-- text-only banter really misses something.

let me edit that and try again.

----------------