Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

well he did kill a nazi

And let the rest of the ss squad live. Ultimately he was mad that the nazi betrayed his trust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Upham was a centrist

gently caress :negative:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/EyesOnTheRight/status/1168696443592466432

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That guy talks like he had a stroke or something. I feel kind of bad for making fun of him hen he clearly has some kind of brain damage going on.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
loving hell :smith:
It's okay, Daryl, if just one of those fuckers stays converted, it's all worth it, and you're a better person than me for trying.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

Lone Survivor was about that idiot who Rick Perry is planning to make governor of Texas one day, right?

Not sure but it's definitely a bunch of bullshit made up by a psychopath

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tubgoat posted:

loving hell :smith:
It's okay, Daryl, if just one of those fuckers stays converted, it's all worth it, and you're a better person than me for trying.

there's a documentary about him and he sits down with some younger activist black men and they poo poo on him for only converting about a dozen racists in all the time he's done it.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:hmmyes:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

That guy talks like he had a stroke or something. I feel kind of bad for making fun of him hen he clearly has some kind of brain damage going on.

Yeah he's a retarded white supremacists that's what's wrong with his loving brain

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mister Speaker posted:

no you see Upham had his redemption moment when he iced Steamboat Willie because

Not much whats up with you?

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Mr Interweb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypsQO3dFiB8

if this doesn't elevate your patriotism and make you want to have anal with the american flag, then i don't know what to tell ya

in capitalist america, flag fucks you

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

if this doesn't elevate your patriotism and make you want to have anal with the american flag, then i don't know what to tell ya

I hate Aaron Sorkin almost as much as I hate Trump.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If any troop in the history of America has ever died to let dipshits force flag respect on someone rather than die for the freedom to do whatever the gently caress you want because it's just a flag and this is America then that troop was dumb as hell.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I hate flag respect poo poo because the whole thing is like Babby's First Critical Thinking: America Edition and there's an insane amount of Americans who just completely fail it. One of the only reasons America is good and cool is because you're afforded the freedom to tell America to eat a dick and the government isn't supposed to care because the freedom is the good part.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i was at a wedding on Saturday where the groom is kinda chuddy and the DJ did a salute to the troops and played some flagfucker song lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

flag worship is literally idolatry

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Epic High Five posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anybody who seeks to convince me to honor a thing of plastic or cloth seeks to blacken my soul with direst sin and I shall respond accordingly

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i thought it was awfully convenient that stories about the nazi whisperer who proves all you need to do is talk to them and they'll give up their nazi ways were coming out right about then

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/searsal/status/1168885373222707204?s=21
what is the "post-liberal left"

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
commies, but actual ones.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Epic High Five posted:

I always thought the creepiest thing about the Pledge of Allegiance was that you pled allegiance, first and foremost, to the flag. Not the nation or the constitution or the government or idea of America - the physical object of the flag.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

yea but it's still amusing to point out to chuds that the thin blue line flags violate the flag code

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

yea but it's still amusing to point out to chuds that the thin blue line flags violate the flag code

I prefer to take approaches they aren't expecting and that do not allow them to respond to engage in any way beyond sputtering, and in this regard appeals to Christian fundamentals or Gish Galluping are extremely fun

I don't do this to people who I think I can convert or bring over but once I identify somebody is a hopeless idpol chud there's literally nothing that's off the table at that point, which is probably why I'm not a Dem

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

if it's anything like the "post-left" it's some reactionary nonsense, but instead of embracing localist prejudices you reactively become a communist?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/SjwSpiderman/status/1168915738272423936

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

anyone with a gaming chair is like a modern day kulak

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Mr Interweb posted:

Buddy,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

anyone with a gaming chair is like a modern day kulak

what about d-box

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

what about d-box

buying your own d-box chair is probably worse somehow

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1168690001154105344

:negative:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

he was blacklisted from magic the gathering for organizing harassment campaigns against company-sponsored cosplayers that were vicious enough that one of them publicly disassociated herself from the game, and a bunch of other content creators also came out and said what a vile piece of poo poo he was

e: also he doesn't attend events because he's banned for life for being a piece of poo poo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

huehuehue of course the replies are all brazilian boneheads.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

not an argument

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dril never said they wouldnt let the flag gently caress him

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Hellsau posted:

he was blacklisted from magic the gathering for organizing harassment campaigns against company-sponsored cosplayers that were vicious enough that one of them publicly disassociated herself from the game, and a bunch of other content creators also came out and said what a vile piece of poo poo he was

e: also he doesn't attend events because he's banned for life for being a piece of poo poo

It's insane how much time it took for him to get shown the door vs. the dude who had the audacity to suggest that maybe you might practice basic hygiene and not show your whole rear end at a tournament.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

rear end crack man was reinstated.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

If you can't stand the rear end,
stay out of the hobby store

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hellsau posted:

What, you don't think they should honor the time where the US military sent twelve brave soldiers with no horseriding experience into a war zone to recruit some piece of poo poo war criminal into our alliance, and then those twelve brave soldiers mounted up on horses and by themselves defeated tens of thousands of Taliban fighters with tanks? I don't know about you but nothing about that story sounds like total bullshit, we should honor them with statues.

I did a project on Afghanistan and what really sucks is that the only sorta“good guy” who had a chance of unifying the country got blown up by the Taliban on September 10 2001 leaving all the remaining people who could actually have any credible ability to be president corrupt as gently caress, Islamists, war criminals or any combination of those.

FMguru posted:

I always thought the creepiest thing about the Pledge of Allegiance was that you pled allegiance, first and foremost, to the flag. Not the nation or the constitution or the government or idea of America - the physical object of the flag.

Even in the military you pledge to the constitution. Like at least there is an implication that if the government or nation breaks from those ideals than you shouldn’t have to follow. But pledging to a flag is basically just saying you’ll follow blindly whatever the gently caress government that flag represents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I did a project on Afghanistan and what really sucks is that the only sorta“good guy” who had a chance of unifying the country got blown up by the Taliban on September 10 2001 leaving all the remaining people who could actually have any credible ability to be president corrupt as gently caress, Islamists, war criminals or any combination of those.

Even in the military you pledge to the constitution. Like at least there is an implication that if the government or nation breaks from those ideals than you shouldn’t have to follow. But pledging to a flag is basically just saying you’ll follow blindly whatever the gently caress government that flag represents.

what about the guy who looks like Bruce Lee