Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

imagine how soul destroying it is to be a WWE writer, everyone coming up with different ideas for Bayley to establish her as a heel only for Vince to shoot them all down, ranting and raving and spraying tortilla wrap and ketchup and well-done steak over the desk and their faces. finally, sighing, one writer suggests “How about if she says ‘the fact of the matter is you people in the WWE Universe never really believed in me’, how about that?” and the old bastard’s eyes light up, “God damnit, finally someone’s come up with some gold!” and everyone finally gets to go home. It’s 5am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

look i'm not saying the F&F franchise is the peak of american cultural output both in terms of artistic merit and affecting peoples lives in a positive manner

but that is exactly what i'm saying and if you don't get why they're good you're probably gonna miss out on a lot of other great things in life and maybe should rethink every life choice that lead you to this point

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

like America, Fast and Furious needs to die.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
f&f is fuckin dumb and batista was right about it

but he came at chuckie t and as such he is canceled

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/SamoaJoe/status/1168921104129372162?s=19

S'moe Joe is a treasure

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I've only ever seen Tokyo Drift because I am a weeb and it was on TV fairly often years ago.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

imagine how soul destroying it is to be a WWE writer, everyone coming up with different ideas for Bayley to establish her as a heel only for Vince to shoot them all down, ranting and raving and spraying tortilla wrap and ketchup and well-done steak over the desk and their faces. finally, sighing, one writer suggests “How about if she says ‘the fact of the matter is you people in the WWE Universe never really believed in me’, how about that?” and the old bastard’s eyes light up, “God damnit, finally someone’s come up with some gold!” and everyone finally gets to go home. It’s 5am.

Then 5pm rolls around and Vince tears up the script and tells you to come up with something else before the show starts

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The only bad Fast & Furious movie is the second one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd rather watch a movie about a hot necromancer with a bum leg(and Kevin Sorbo for some awful reason) than another Fast and Furious. And I say this as a Vin Diesel fan.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Animal Batista

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

The only bad Fast & Furious movie is the second one.

this is the correct opinion. i'm sorry that david j. bautista was incorrect.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

2 is at least endearingly stupid, which I cannot say for the incredibly dull Fast and 4rious.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

batista became always bad when he demanded chuckie t to show some respect for a loving steakhouse

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lumbermouth posted:

2 is at least endearingly stupid, which I cannot say for the incredibly dull Fast and 4rious.

This is somewhat true but 4 is better by default on account of not having Tyrese.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://twitter.com/unapi0902/status/1168894467933425664?s=19

TJPW wrestler Himawari Unagi was invited to do a DJ set. She played Yuka Sakazaki's AYAYAYAYAYAY on repeat.

Sounds like a job well done, I assume she'll only take gigs in Japan.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

HerraS posted:

batista became always bad when he demanded chuckie t to show some respect for a loving steakhouse

chuckie t, the absolute coward, acquiesced

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
i love him

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1169088088716349440

:smith:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Omg..new thread title? :mrgw:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Asuka's youtube channel has a video of her doing mario maker runs and it's pretty amazing how well she does.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It looks like Up Up Down Down has some competition! From Asuka!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwKkRmDzEQc

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

TV Zombie posted:

Asuka's youtube channel has a video of her doing mario maker runs and it's pretty amazing how well she does.

Watch her play Monster Hunter World some time.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I have no idea who this is, like who she wrestles for or even her name (Yuki?), but from the few tweets posted in this thread she is awesome and I love her.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Wendell posted:

I have no idea who this is, like who she wrestles for or even her name (Yuki?), but from the few tweets posted in this thread she is awesome and I love her.

She wrestles for tjpw and she owns

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/JackLayzell/status/1168959901886013440?s=19

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Where Carmella has been https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_Urn-Atvf/

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so she put down her phone and hung out with her jersey shore tribe. ok.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1169259151618453504?s=19

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She's been gone?

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

God drat do I hate when police departments get cute on social media. Here’s a real joke: you allowed a 23 year old girl acting as a coerced criminal informant to get brutally executed by drug dealers. LOL #CopLife

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Thank you for your service

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gently caress the police

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This is outstanding

https://twitter.com/Malcolmvelli/status/1169274198805680128

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

big stoke is great but like, are they ever actually gonna use him or is his ceiling in wwe doing funny twitter bits for 500 likes

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

imagine being a WWE writer and the best story right now is about a guy drunkenly losing his belt in a steakhouse and it's irl

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

boxcarhobo posted:

big stoke is great but like, are they ever actually gonna use him or is his ceiling in wwe doing funny twitter bits for 500 likes

You know you just answered your own question.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1169262648602632192

boxcarhobo posted:

Yes.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
So Graves pulls out a reference of a wrestling manager from over 60 years ago who nobody watching today has even heard of, then doesn’t explain the reference when asked to by his colleague, leading to 30 seconds of dead air. He truly is a great genius.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

dsriggs posted:

So Graves pulls out a reference of a wrestling manager from over 60 years ago who nobody watching today has even heard of, then doesn’t explain the reference when asked to by his colleague, leading to 30 seconds of dead air. He truly is a great genius.

He’s always 2 steps ahead of everyone. We’re all playing checkers he’s playing chess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The_Rob posted:

He’s always 2 steps ahead of everyone. We’re all playing checkers he’s playing chess.

Seems like a good way to lose at checkers.